我从未看得这么透彻
an absolute clarity I've never had.
眼前的场景几乎会随着光线振动
The images almost vibrate with light.
谢天谢地 她终于看清你了
Thank Christ she's finally got your number.
她是药效没过吧
She's high as a kite.
不知道出院前医生给她用了什么药
You know what they gave her before we left the hospital?
我是药效没过
I'm high all right,
但这不是药物使然 放心
but it's not the drugs, and rest assured,
我会让你 对每次出轨
you will be accountable
付出代价的
for every single betrayal,
无论你认为自己的秘密藏得有多深
no matter how deep you think your secrets are buried.
你现在给我滚
Now get out of here.
-滚 -亲爱的
- Get out! - Baby.
你是 你是我的挚爱啊
Now, you're my... you're my heart.
我要是你就识相点滚出去 蠢货
I'd get out while you still can, jug head.
我想将他五马分尸 再丢出窗外
I wanted to sever his arms and throw him out the window.
可还是克制住了
I had to stop myself.
你被赋予了天目
You've been given the Sight.
都是一星一点拼凑的画面
It comes in bits and pieces.
这是最厉害的能力了
It's the greatest gift to have.
也是最让人难以承受的
And the hardest one to live with.
让我帮帮你吧 亲爱的
Let me help, honey.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
告诉你什么 你看到什么了
What? What? What did you see?
默特尔阿姨
Auntie Myrtle.
我本打算告诉你的 迪莉亚
I wanted to tell you, Delia,
但你受的苦已经够多了
but you were in so much pain,
我不想在伤口上撒盐
and I didn't want to add to it.
-绑在火刑柱上烧死 -对
- Burned at the stake. - Yes.
就凭她对你做的那些事 活该
For what she did to you, yes.
不
No.
她不会害我的
That cannot be.
抱歉让你以这样的方式知晓
I'm sorry you had to find out this way.
我想我最好还是
I think it's best if I...
让你自己静一会儿吧
let you be alone for a while.
我会让德尔菲过来看看你
I'll ask delphine to come and check on you.
菲奥娜打车走了
Fiona's leaving in a taxi.
好了 你这个心理扭曲的恋尸癖下人
All right, you twisted, tea-serving necrophiliac.
该坦白了
It's time to fess up.
你杀了麦迪逊
You killed Madison.
-他在想什么 -他不怕小孩子
- What's he thinking? - He's not afraid of children.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 这人厉害得很呢
Yeah. We all know exactly how tough he is.
我来把话说明白点 混♥蛋♥
Here's how this works, asshole.
我们提问
We ask the questions,
你脑中想着答案 她来读你的想法
you think the answers, she reads your mind.
菲奥娜现在可帮不了你 人♥渣♥
Fiona's not here to help you now, riffraff.
最好老实点
Best be straight.
你杀了麦迪逊 是吗
You killed Madison, didn't you?
是
Yes.
是
Yes.
为什么
Why?
我是个口味独特的男人
I'm a man of uniquely developed appetites.
性
Sex.
她是第一个受害者吗
Was she your first?
是的 我必须拥有她
Yes. I had to have her.
麦迪逊·蒙哥马利
Madison Montgomery,
她是那么的美
she was so beautiful.
我第一次遇到她
The moment we met,
就知道 只有插入她冰冷僵直
I knew that only by sliding myself into her cold, stiff,
而又坚挺的小腹
unyielding mound
我才能重振雄风
would I ever feel like a real man again.
他的第一个 是的
His first. Yes.
问问你们自己
Ask yourselves,
你们这些生猛小女巫现在打算怎么做
what will you tough little witches do now?
把我交给警♥察♥ 暴露女巫团
Turn me in to the authorities, exposing the coven,
大家同归于尽吗
bringing us all to ruin?
你们没那么蠢吧
I think you're smarter than that.
他说什么
What's he saying?
我们无能为力
That we can't do shit.
我能
I can.
够了
That's enough.
好吧
Fine.
等他苏醒后 我们就干掉他
We'll wait till he wakes up to kill him.
我要让他好好尝尝那滋味
I want him to feel it.
我们不能杀他
We're not going to kill him.
我不确定真的是他杀了麦迪逊
I'm not sure he really killed Madison.
他都承认了 我读到了他的想法
He admitted it. I read his mind.
他在女巫堆里长大
He grew up in a house full of witches.
也知道怎么保守秘密
And he knows how to keep secrets.
所以他肯定是有什么小花招
Bet he's learned a trick or two.
那如果不是他杀的
So if he didn't kill her,
会是谁呢
who did?
你喜欢我的沼泽水 对吧
You like my swamp water, don't you?
一定要有耐心
Got to have patience.
就快好了
Won't be long now.
天呐 是你
Oh, my Lord. It's you.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你去哪儿了
Where've you been?
你像是被人狠狠整了一番啊
You look like you been rode hard and put up wet.
我爸爸以前老这么说
My daddy used to say that.
你需要洗个澡
You need a bath.
你闻上去就像臭猫
You smell like a pack of polecats.
看在上帝的份上 凯尔
Oh, for Christ's sake, Kyle.
是我呀
It's just me.
好了
Okay...
好了 好了
Shh, shh, shh. Okay.
来
Come on.
洗干净了
All clean.
过来
Come on.
凯尔
Kyle?
凯尔
Kyle?
-不 -凯尔 没事的
- No! - Kyle, it's okay.
你给我住手
Hey! You stop that!
住手
Stop that!
你可不想惹毛我的
You don't want to piss me off!
我也许是你唯一的朋友了
I could be your only friend!
凯尔
Kyle!
你怎么了
Hey, what's wrong with you?
没事了
It's okay...
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no!
不
No!
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
为什么... 你...
Why... You...
为什么...
Wh...
你就是头大怪兽
You're just a big ol' monster.
天啊
Oh, my God.
带他走
Get him out of here.
他砸了我的"史蒂薇"
He broke Stevie.
你也跟我们一起走吧
I'm taking you both out of here.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
没关系
It's okay.
别怕 没关系
It's okay. You're okay.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
你俩天生一对
You two belong together.
我不这么认为
Not likely.
他杀了他母亲
He murdered his mother.
你有办法吗
What can you do?
办法就是挖个洞埋了
I can help you dig a hole.
她已经开始腐烂
She's already rotting.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表