Some freak dropped it off, didn't say a word.
那好 把它拆开吧
All right. Well, open it up.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
不
No!
不要
No...!
凯尔 不
Kyle, no!
凯尔
Kyle...
不 凯尔
No, Kyle.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的非常抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
我没想到事情会变成这样
I didn't mean for it to happen, any of it.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
天啊 你一定饿坏了
God-God, you must be so hungry.
我去 我去给你做点吃的
I'm going to... I'm going to go make you something.
该死
Oh, shit.
德尔菲
Delphine?
过来给我更衣
Come do me.
你知道为什么
Do you know why
一年之中我最爱今天吗
today is my favorite day of the year?
今天是万圣节
It's Halloween.
丰收时节已经结束了吗
Is it the end of harvest already?
我的天啊
Land sakes.
我想您需要我点燃篝火
I suppose you'll want me lighting the bonfires
为恶魔供奉食物 使其远离我们
and putting out food to keep the demons at bay.
恶灵将于这晚在人间行走
Evil spirits will walk the earth this night.
如果我们无法保护好自己
The dead shall rise and fearful pranks ensue
亡者将会苏醒 恶行接踵而来
should we fail to protect ourselves.
天啊 拉上拉链
Oh, Christ, just zip it.
菲奥娜小姐
Miss Fiona,
您看上去...
you look...
年轻了
Younger?
我想说很漂亮
I was gonna say beautiful.
两个都对
Well, both are correct.
至于那些愚蠢的迷信
And as far as silly superstitions,
你已经落伍了
you're behind the times.
篝火已经变成南瓜灯笼
Bonfires have become jack-o'-lanterns
而丰收后的祭祀供奉
and harvest offerings,
只要糖果而已
just candy.
管用吗
Do they work?
你会知道的
You'll see.
今晚我要让整个世界
Tonight I'm gonna let the whole world in,
好好看看
get a good look at me.
谁才是最厉害的女巫
Who's the baddest witch in town?
-不关你的事 -当然关我的事
- This doesn't concern you. - It does so concern me.
如果你要向白人女巫宣战...
If you start a war with those white bitches...
我宣战
Me start it?
你看到她对巴斯蒂安做的事了
You saw what she did to Bastien.
我们曾有十年动♥乱♥ 玛丽
We had ten years of trouble, Marie.
那时你都没出生呢
You weren't even born yet.
对 但我是听那些故事长大的
Yes, but I grew up on those stories.
那些血流遍地
Stories about heartbreak
心碎人亡的故事
and blood running through the streets!
对 都是她们的血
Yeah, their blood.
我还用这些血把休息室染成砖红色
I used it to paint my dayroom brick red.
你是故事里的英雄
You were the hero of that story.
你与她们坐下谈判 带来了和平
You sat across from them and you made peace.
双方各自划分领土
They had their territory, we had ours.
任何一方都决不越界
Neither side crossed into the other.
双方都不再互相杀戮
No more bloodshed at one another's hands.
外面的世界已经够残酷了
The rest of the world was cruel enough.
尚塔尔 我知道你是好意
Chantal, I know you mean well,
但和平已经结束
but the truce is over.
如果不反击 还不如躺在床上等死
If we don't fight back, we may as well lay down
因为现在性命攸关
in our beds and wait for death, because that's what's at stake.
我没时间和你争执
And I don't have time to argue with you.
你要么追随我 要么反对我
Either you're with me or against me.
如果是后者
And if it's the latter,
你最好别挡我的路
you best stay out of my way.
巴吞鲁日的工作如何
How's Baton Rouge?
我不喜欢你接下小镇之外的监工活儿
I hate it when you take foreman jobs out of town.
我们需要钱啊
You know we need the money.
你跟菲尔·安德伍德约了几点
What time's your meeting with Phil Underwood?
他已经到了
Oh, actually, he's here right now.
-稍后给你电♥话♥ -好
- Call you later. - Okay.
凯莉
Kaylee.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
天哪
Man...
万圣节我总会精心装扮
I always dress up for Halloween.
这是我最爱的节日
It's my favorite holiday.
我小时候
When I was a little girl,
超爱那些糖果
I used to love the candy.
我觉得万圣节给人提供了一个机会
I think Halloween gives people the permission
让他们变成梦想中的样子
to be who they really want to be.
你会装扮吗
Do you dress up?
你去年扮成了什么
Who were you last year?
我吗
Me?
我去年是个怪物
I was a monster.
拜托 奎尼
Come on, Queenie.
醒醒
Come on.
醒醒 奎尼
Come on, Queenie.
没事了
It's okay.
我死了吗
Am I dead?
没有 亲爱的 你还活着
No, honey, you're not dead.
我给你换块毛巾
Let me get you a fresh towel.
我不知道该如何感谢你救了我的命
I don't know how to thank you for saving my life.
好好想想该怎么报答我吧
I guess you'll just have to work on that then, huh?
他们来了
They're here.
姑娘们回来了
The girls are back?
不是她们
Not the girls.
不知道理事会今天会大驾光临
I had no idea the Council would be joining us today.
我是不是惨了
How screwed am I?
深呼吸
Mm, just breathe.
巫术理事会
Council on Witchcraft
只在事态严重时聚集
assembles only under the gravest circumstances.
谁不喜欢惊喜呢
And who doesn't love a surprise?
我能猜到你们为何来此
I can guess why you're here.
昨晚奎尼被袭击是一场可怕的悲剧
Last night's assault on Queenie was a horrific tragedy,
但我向你们保证 她现在状况良好
but I can assure you she is resting comfortably.
袭击
Assault?
详细说明一下
Elaborate, elucidate.
我没有亲眼看到 但是...
I didn't see it myself, but...
-何人所为 -不是人
- By who? - Well, what, actually.
是某种非人的怪物
Something not altogether human.
你应该立刻报告我们
You should have alerted us at once.
是的 我准备报告的
Yes, I was going to.
我只是...
I just...
你说得对
Yes.
我们不是为这事而来
That's not why we're here.
我们发现了某件更严重的事
Something potentially far more grave has come to our attention.
天呐
Oh, God.
我就不该去那里
I should never have gone over there.
真抱歉 我不知道自己当时在想什么
I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking.
该死
Shit.
反正你们也会知道
You might as well know.
我去找过玛丽·拉文
I went to Marie Laveau.
但我没想违反和平协议
But it was never my intention to violate the truce.
我明白了 也许我们该坐下谈
I see, well, perhaps we should all sit down.
别太随便了
Actually, don't get too comfortable.
至于你 给我闭嘴
And you? Stop talking.
菲奥娜 好久不见
Fiona, it's been a long time.
默特尔·斯♥诺♥
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表