ad extremum ut salutaret 'nferi.
元神出窍
Descensum!
你是第一个回来的
You're the first to return.
该死
Damn.
我看到永远是那些人
I saw the same people
排着长队来买♥♥万年不变的鸡块
in the same line for the same chicken.
恶心死了
It was horrible.
我被迫参演一部电视音乐剧
I was stuck on a network musical.
是直播形式的《音乐之声》
It was a live version of The Sound of Music.
主演竟然不是我
I wasn't even the lead.
我演丽莎I was Liesl.
你怎么样
What happened to you?
我和凯尔不断地分手
Kyle and I kept breaking up.
无限重复
On a loop.
他说他不爱我
He said he didn't love me.
一遍又一遍
Over and over, over and over.
没事了 我在这儿呢
It's okay, it's okay, I'm right here.
我就在这儿 没事了
I'm right here, it's okay.
我们都归位了吗
Are we all back?
除了米丝蒂
Everyone but Misty.
怪胎
Freak.
你是个怪胎
You're a freak.
-科林雷老师 她又来了 -不
- Mr. Kringley, she did it again. - No.
解剖蛙在哪里
Where's the dissection frog?
-就在这 她把它复活了 -闭嘴 鲍比
- It's right there, she brought it back to life. - Shut up, Bobby.
她用活蛙换死蛙骗你的
She snuck a live one in to trick you,
这次要她为这小伎俩付出代价
but the trick's on her.
拿起解剖刀
Pick up the scalpel.
不 求你别逼我
No, please don't make me.
既然你不愿意解剖死蛙
If you won't dissect a dead frog,
-那就解剖活的吧 -不 我不想杀生
- then you will dissect a live one. - No, I don't want to kill
求你了 你不能逼我
a living thing, please, you can't make me.
杀了它 不然我就要叫你家长来了
You kill it, or I'll have a talk with your parents.
不
No!
科林雷老师 她又来了
Mr. Kringley, she did it again.
既然你不愿意解剖死蛙 那就解剖活的吧
If you won't dissect a dead frog, you'll dissect a live one.
不 你不能逼我杀生
No, you can't make me kill a living thing.
求你了 你不能逼我
Please, you can't make me!
-科林雷老师... -既然你不愿意解剖死蛙
- Mr. Kringley... - If you won't dissect a dead frog,
-那就解剖活的吧 -不不 不要
- then you'll dissect a live one. - No, no, no...
-既然你不愿意解剖死蛙... -不
- If you won't dissect a dead frog... - No, no...
既然你不愿意解剖死蛙 那就...
If you won't dissect a dead frog, then you'll...
既然你不愿意解剖死蛙...
If you won't dissect a dead frog...
既然你不愿意解剖死蛙...
If you won't dissect a dead frog...
她被梦魇困住了
She's stuck.
我们得帮帮她
We have to help her.
我们什么都做不了
There's nothing we can do.
她得靠自己的力量回来
She has to get back on her own.
米丝蒂
Misty...
跟着我的声音
Follow my voice.
我们都在这儿等你
We are all here waiting for you.
[咒语]
Sequere...
[咒语]
lucem.
[咒语]
Venite ad me.
时限已到
Her time is up.
不
No...
不不
No, no!
不要
No...
不
No!
不要啊
No, no...
重新开始之前 我想请大家花点时间
Before we recommence, I would like to take a moment
纪念我们逝去的女巫姐妹米丝蒂·黛
to remember our fallen sister witch, Misty Day.
直接开始行吗
Can we get on with it?
我跟她又不熟
I didn't really know her that well.
你真是个铁石心肠的贱♥人♥
You're a stone cold bitch.
玩火就有可能自焚
When you play with fire, you get burned.
她说得对 米丝蒂死了
She's right. Misty's gone.
我们也没有办法
There's nothing we can do about it.
那好吧
All right, then.
继续找寻新任超级女巫吧
Let's get on with finding the new Supreme.
下一项测试是移形换影
The next task before our candidates is transmutation.
碰 到你了
Tag, you're it.
到你了
Now you're it.
碰到你了 不能再碰我了
Gotcha. No tag-backs.
碰
Tag.
碰 到你了
Tag, you're it.
小心点 姑娘们 这不是游戏
Careful, girls! It's not a game!
简直是最棒的游戏
It's the best game,
我们也该放松放松了
and we need a goddamned break!
小心点 姑娘们
Careful, girls...
我们就不能开心一下吗
Can't we just have a little fun?
贱♥人♥
You bitch.
吃屎吧
Suck it!
佐伊
Zoe!
-我的天哪 -天呐
- Dear God. - Oh, God!
-怎么回事 -天呐 佐伊
- What is it? - Oh, God, Zoe! Zoe!
-是我们亲爱的佐伊 -救命
- Our dear Zoe! - Help!
来人啊 救命啊
Somebody help us! Somebody help us, please!
救命
Help! Help!
佐伊
Zoe!
[咒语]
Vitalum vitalis.
[咒语]
Vitalum Vitalis.
没反应
Nothing's happening.
拜托
Please.
看来某人毕竟不是超级女巫啊
Guess who isn't Supreme after all?
对不起
I'm sorry.
奎尼 带凯尔回主屋
Queenie, take Kyle into the house.
麦迪逊 施复活咒
Madison, the Vitalum Vitalis.
你想要我复活她
You want me to bring her back?
你认为自己行不行
Do you think you can?
我知道我一定行
Oh, I know I can.
那就施法
Then do it.
完事后我就是超级女巫了吗
Would that make me Supreme?
完事后我们就可以继续
It would mean we could continue
七阵法的考验
with the Seven Wonders.
因为她可以重返战场
Because she'd be back in the game.
你也是被人复活以后
Just like you were back in the game
重新披甲上阵的
after you were brought back.
除非你是害怕自己并非真正的超级女巫
Unless you're afraid you might not really be the Supreme.
她输了 公平公正
She lost, fair and square.
又不是我的错
It's not my fault.
麦迪逊 如果你拒绝
Madison, if you refuse this,
那你就不配成为超级女巫
then you don't deserve to be Supreme.
这跟配不配有什么关系
What's deserve got to do with any of this?
你不能取消我的资格
You can't disqualify me.
我要么是超级女巫 要么不是
Either I'm Supreme or I'm not.
而显然 我就是
And, obviously, I am.
我开始觉得菲奥娜是对的了
You know, I'm starting to think Fiona had the right idea,
对这儿放任不管
leaving this shit show behind.
我正认真考虑也这么做呢
I'm thinking very seriously about doing the same thing.
要么为我加冕 要么滚蛋
So either crown me or kiss my ass.
我能够感受到她们的目光
I can feel all their eyes on me.
我失败了
I failed.
我让这女巫团没落消亡
I let this coven fall into ruin.
别对自己这么苛刻 迪莉亚 你已经尽力了
Don't be so hard on yourself, Delia. You did all you could.
还不够
Not enough.
如果麦迪逊·蒙哥马利真的是超级女巫
If Madison Montgomery really is all that's left to us,
也许这样更好
maybe it is better this way.
灭亡也许是更好的结果
Maybe we deserve to die out.
我承认 我也有过这样阴暗的想法
I'll confess, I've had similar dark thoughts.
当时我确信是米丝蒂·黛
I was so certain about Misty Day.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表