我猜猜
Let me guess.
你在一家小破餐馆里
You work the late shift,
上夜班
some shit-hole diner.
现在想抄近路回家
Now you're taking the shortcut home.
回不回得去我说了算
You don't go home till I say.
要我露两手吗
Make me fight for it,
我会把你切成厚厚的几片
I'll carve you up in big thick slices,
再堵住你身上所有的洞眼
then plug every hole you got.
你做了什么
What you did?
我的拿手好戏
What I do.
这样也行
This works, too.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你们不会懂的
Nothing you'd understand.
这是巫毒术
This is voodoo.
你是女巫 女巫团需要你
You're a witch. We need you back in the coven.
玛丽·拉文让我明白
Marie Laveau set me straight.
你们从来都不是我的朋友
You were never my friends.
听着好可伶啊
Oh, boo-friggin'-hoo.
你改变阵营是因为姐♥妹♥们♥对你不好
You switched teams because girls were mean to you?
菲奥娜割了我喉咙 你也没见我退出吧
Fiona slit my throat. You don't see me bitching out.
我们都知道女巫团现在一塌糊涂
We know our coven's a shit show right now.
但不一样了 新的超级女巫正在崛起
But things are changing. A new Supreme is rising.
谁 你吗
And who's that? You?
菲奥娜还说我是超级女巫呢
Fiona filled my head with that bullshit, too.
那贱♥人♥为达目的什么鬼话都编得出来
That bitch will say anything if it gets her what she wants.
这暂时不是用来对付你的
This isn't for you. Yet.
天哪
Holy shit.
你刚杀了一个无辜的人
You just killed an innocent man!
无辜 你知道什么
Innocent? Shows what you know.
这个畜生强♥奸♥了三个女学生 这还是已知的
This bastard raped three schoolgirls that we know of,
可能还有更多
probably more.
玛丽·拉文需要一颗黑心
Marie Laveau needs a dark heart,
我要把这一颗交给她
and I'm gonna give it to her.
巫毒女王正在制♥作♥一种特别的药水
Voodoo Queen is making a special potion
让我更强大
to give me more powers.
菲奥娜有这么做过吗
Fiona ever do that?
巫毒帮 女巫团
Voodoo, witchcraft.
一山不容二虎
This town ain't big enough for the two of us.
双方必有一战
War is coming.
而且你们输定了
And you're gonna lose.
脑膜癌
Meningeal carcinomatosis.
医生就是这么叫的
That's what the doctor called it.
癌症在我的脊柱内膜中
Tiny seedlings that the cancer planted
种下细小的种子
in the lining of my spine.
这些小杂种就像撒旦的减肥药
The little bastards are Satan's diet pill.
我曾经以为我了解什么是疼痛
I used to think I understood pain.
烧伤 割伤 骨折
A burn, a cut, a broken bone.
还有心痛
Heartbreak.
但这种感觉就像是被浸泡在冥河里
But this is as if I've been dipped in the River Styx
所有已逝和将逝的受苦受难的灵魂
and all the suffering of all the souls that ever were
都来侵蚀我的身体
or will be has soaked my body.
我的身体不再属于我
My body doesn't belong to me--
起码我不想如此
not that I'd want it in this state.
我日渐衰朽
I'm starting to look less Samantha and more Endora every day.
有什么比告诉你的孩子
And what could be more painful
你要死了更痛苦的呢
than having to tell your child that you're going to die?
医生说是晚期
The doctors say it's terminal.
帮帮忙
Do me a favor.
死在感恩节前 这样我们就不用看到
Die before Thanksgiving, so none of us have to suffer through
你用来填充火鸡的葡萄干和泡沫塑料了
that mess of raisins and styrofoam you call stuffing.
人们说爱是良药
They say love is the best medicine.
你真美
You are so beautiful.
你就是个陷入爱河的蠢蛋
You're just a fool in love.
你喜欢我的样子
You like the way I look,
拍张照留念吧
take a picture.
一个月后
A month from now,
我就要变成秃顶没牙的骷髅了
I'll be a balding and toothless skeleton.
和我一起走吧
So run away with me.
去巴黎
Paris.
罗马 马拉喀什
Rome. Marrakesh.
我们共度这一个月
We can spend that month together.
我不想你看着我渐渐衰败
I don't want you watching me decay.
你怕了
Are you scared?
我不怕死
I'm not scared of dying.
我怕这样活着
I'm scared of living like this.
持续的痛苦和丑陋的容貌
The constant pain and the ugliness.
你想过结束这一切吗
You ever consider making it stop?
不
No.
有人想看我自杀
I wouldn't give anyone the satisfaction
我不会让她们如意的
of me killing myself.
我苟延残喘
I'll stay alive
就是为了让她们不爽
just to spite them.
你知道
You know,
我的癌细胞迅速扩散
the only reason my cancer is moving so fast
头发掉得这么狠
and my hair's falling out like dead weight
只因为那群姑娘中有一个正在成长
is because one of those girls is coming into her own.
炫耀自己的力量
Flexing her muscle.
我得查出
I just have to figure out
是哪个小贱♥人♥
which one of those little pecker-heads it is.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
她的名字叫楠
Her name is Nan.
她们所有人都是黑暗的
Dark-sided. The whole lot of them.
崇拜魔鬼
They worship the devil.
不是这样的 母亲
That's not true, mother.
不然她们的黑暗力量是从哪来的
Where else could they get their dark power from?
看看她们对你做了什么
Look what they did to you.
你不明白 她们救了我
You don't get it! They saved me!
只有上帝才能救你
Only Jesus can save you.
但你必须忏悔
But only if you repent.
你必须净化出自身的罪孽
Only if you cleanse yourself of all the impurities.
邪恶之人当离弃自己的道路
"Let the wicked forsake their ways
不义之人当除去自己的意念[以赛亚书]
and the unrighteous their thoughts."
那间屋子里什么都没发生
Nothing happened in that house.
这是你自找的
You brought this on yourself.
你不该去那栋屋子的
You had no business going to that house.
-你不必这样 母亲 -有必要
- You don't have to do this, Mother. - Oh, but I do.
你灵魂不洁
You're unclean.
从内到外
From the inside out.
现在我们要解决这个问题
But we're going to fix that.
把裤子脱下来
Take off your pants.
不要 不不不
Don't! No, no! No! No!
她在伤害他
She's hurting him.
楠 坐下
Sit down, Nan.
屋外的事都先别想了
Let go of everything outside this room right now.
失去奎尼是重大的失败
Losing Queenie is a terrible failure.
我的失败
My failure.
对我来说 她现在与死无异
But as of now, she's dead to me.
而你们剩下的人谁也不许叛变了
And no one else will slip through the cracks.
我们继续讨论作战方案吧
Let's get back to the battle plan.
先要杀死菲奥娜
It begins with killing Fiona.
-我们等不了了 -应该由我去
- We can't afford to wait. - I should be the one.
-我要割断她的喉咙 -不行
- I want to slit her throat. - No.
时机不到 你绝不能被发现
You have to stay hidden until it's time.
她不能知道你复生了
She cannot know you're back.
我们只有一次机会
We have one shot.
就一次
That's it.
我们的计划必须天衣无缝
Our plan has to be flawless.
行动也必须利落
So does the execution.
不成功的话就只有死路一条
Failure turns this into a suicide mission.
斯伯丁跑哪去了
Where the hell is Spalding?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表