pretty soon, you'll be drowning in merch.
贡品
Merch?
就是礼物 投你所好的献礼
Merchandise. Swag. The cookies.
你懂的
You know.
不 我不太懂你什么意思
No, I'm not sure I do.
史蒂薇给了你披肩
Stevie gave you the shawl.
菲奥娜给你请来了史蒂薇
Fiona gave you Stevie.
让你觉得当超级女巫挺好 但事实却是
Making you feel like Supremely hot shit when the fact is,
这样你就欠了她俩人情
now you owe them both.
你真愤世嫉俗
You are cynical.
白女巫和超级女巫不需要我的帮助吧
And I don't think the White Witch or the Supreme need my kind of help.
可能暂时不需要
Maybe not today.
但一年后 等你坐上超级女巫的宝座
But a year from now, you're on the throne,
她们有麻烦了 一通电♥话♥给你
they're in deep shit, the phone rings, and,
"好姑娘 我是你史蒂薇阿姨
"Hey, girlfriend, it's Auntie Stevie.
帮我施点法 你还和我专辑封面上长得一样吗"
"Need some mojo. You still looking like my album cover?"
每件事都是交易
Everything's transactional.
男人请你吃饭就是想你给他吹♥箫♥
Guy buys you dinner, he expects a blow job.
欢迎来到人间
Welcome to earth.
你是想说 史蒂薇在讨好我吗
Hey, are you trying to say that Stevie was working me?
人只有在需要你的时候才会找你
Players only love you when they're playing.
不
No.
不 我知道你想干什么
No, I know what you're trying to do.
愚弄我 让我质疑自己
Mess me up, make me doubt myself.
你以为我来自沼泽就很蠢
You think I'm stupid because of where I came from.
想收买♥♥我不容易
Well, I'm not so easily bought,
想愚弄我也不容易
and I ain't that easily fooled.
谢谢你的午餐
Thanks for the lunch.
你说得没错 我确实觉得你很蠢
You're right. I do think you're stupid.
你想我改变对你的看法吗
You want to change my opinion?
我给你看点东西
Let me show you something.
先定住他俩 行吗
Enchant these guys, would you?
我们只需要一小会儿
We just need a minute.
那么 你想给我看什么
So, what did you want to show me?
让你看看我和你一样强大
That I'm just as powerful as you.
别光说啊
Prove it.
看见没
See?
你很强大 我也是
You're powerful. I'm powerful.
我不需要利用你
I don't need you.
我只是想做你的朋友
I just want to be your friend.
快把那难看的披肩扔了吧
Now lose that ugly shawl.
你疯了吗 这是史蒂薇亲手给我披上的
Are you insane? This came direct from Stevie.
她可能在地下室囤了一堆
She probably has a bargain bin in her basement
这样的廉价披肩
with 20 more just like it
想让粉丝认为自己是特别的 就随手发一条
to hand out when she needs to make someone feel special.
史蒂薇才不会这么做
Stevie would never do that.
把披肩扔掉
Lose the shawl.
扔在棺材里
Drop it in the casket.
埋葬掉只会模仿其他女巫的自己
Let the part of you that's just an imitation of some other witch die.
而后重获新生
Give life to you.
作为独一无二的
The one...
真正的
true...
米丝蒂·黛
Misty Day.
愚蠢的贱♥人♥
Stupid bitch.
休息时间结束了 伙计们
Coffee break's over, boys.
我们只是来致悼的
We're just going to pay our respects.
你不能再提卢克的父亲
You can't mention Luke's dad,
或是其他刺♥激♥人的事 知道吗
or anything like that, right?
我又不傻
I'm not stupid.
我们得套出太平间的名字
We need to know the name of the mortuary.
找到停尸地点
Once we find out,
就能让米丝蒂帮我们复活他了
we can get Misty to help us bring him back.
然后我就能和卢克长相厮守
And I can be with Luke forever.
我想
I think
我最珍爱的回忆是卢克九岁的时候
the fondest memory I have of Luke was when he was nine.
他用浮木做了一个
He had made the most
极其可爱的小十字架
adorable little cross out of driftwood.
他的尸体在哪里
Where's his body?
她想问的是 你打算什么时候举♥行♥葬礼
I think she meant to ask, where do you plan to have the funeral?
葬礼会在我们的教堂内举♥行♥ 但是
Well, there will be a service in our church, but
卢克现在... 就在这里
Luke is here... now.
我将他火化了
I had him cremated.
尘归尘 土归土
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
你这个贱♥人♥
You... bitch!
我们该回去了
I think it's time for us to go.
是你用枕头杀了他
You killed him with that pillow.
你在说什么 你胡说什么呢
What are you talking about? What are you talking about?!
楠 你要干什么
Nan, what are you doing?
放开她
Let her go!
住手
Stop!
她得血债血偿
She has to pay!
楠
Nan!
你得接受 净化
You have to be... cleansed.
楠
Nan!
你能别弹了吗
Could you please stop playing for a minute?
我得集中精力
I need to focus.
不不 坐下吧
No, no, no. Sit.
好好欣赏这靡靡仙乐
Listen to the celestial tones.
那是什么乐器
What is that thing?
又丑又怪
It's hideous and weird.
别那么刻薄 亲爱的
Don't be a hater, dear.
这是特雷门电子琴
It's a theremin.
在心情烦乱时弹奏这乐器
I cannot tell you how playing this instrument
能带给我无以言喻的灵魂抚慰
soothes my soul in tempestuous times.
没有什么能抚慰我的灵魂
Nothing could soothe my soul.
我再也不能为女巫团做什么了
I have nothing to offer this coven anymore.
我究竟是谁
Who am I?
我又该做些什么
What do I do?
你得振作起来 这就是你该做的事
You buck up, is what you do!
直面现实
Face reality headlong
-继续前行 -要怎么做到呢
- and carry on. - But how?
我再无人相伴 又失去了法力
I have no one, and my powers are gone.
你做的沙拉酱美味至极
Your salad dressing is absolutely magical.
也许你可以装瓶出♥售♥
Maybe you could bottle it.
科迪莉亚牌魔力芫荽调味料
Cordelia's Conjured Coriander Condiment.
如果你想出去散散心
Or if you'd like a little getaway,
可以做游轮上的侍应生
maybe a job as a hostess on a cruise ship.
你性格讨喜 又总是着装整洁
You've got a lovely personality, and you're always well-groomed.
默特尔 你要把我逼疯吗
Myrtle, are you trying to push me over the edge?
我是要让你接受现实 亲爱的
I'm trying to give you une demi tasse de realite, darling.
说实话
Let's be honest.
活在菲奥娜的阴影下是个艰巨的挑战
Living in Fiona's shadow is a challenge.
母亲若是希拉莉·克♥林♥顿♥
What are your options
女儿得做什么才能脱颖而出呢
when your mother's Hillary Clinton?
老实跟你说 无论我付出多少努力
Between us chickens, no matter how hard I worked at it,
我也从没感觉自己有多特别
I never felt special, either.
但在我浴火重生后
But with my reemergence from the flames...
看看我 我感觉好极了 重获新生
look at me, I'm fabulous! Reinvigorated!
你永远不知道未来的命运如何
One never knows what the universe has in store for us!
住嘴 别说了
Oh, stop! Stop talking!
你真心疯了 天呐
You are insane! My God!
我是个彻头彻尾的败笔
I am an absolute failure.
菲奥娜所说的一切都是对的
Everything that Fiona says is true!
这里再也没有我的容身之地
I don't belong here anymore.
全世界都没有我的容身之地
I don't belong anywhere!
公♥司♥股票被停牌了
They've just suspended trading on our stock.
市值在十分钟里蒸发了一半
We lost 50% of our value in ten minutes.
我们在商界屹立了180多年
We've been in business over 180 years.
现在 估计连一周都撑不过
Now... I give us a week.
秃鹫们在等着将我们剔骨取肉
Vultures are waiting to strip the flesh from our bones.
证交会没有证据
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表