The blue eye, the brown eye.
毁了我最出色的作品之一
Some of my best work, between us pigeons, all gone.
为什么
Why?
因为你女儿成了你永远
Because your daughter has become something
不能理解的那种人 菲奥娜
you will never understand, Fiona.
她是英雄
She's a hero.
你女儿从眼窝里直接
Your girl has ripped her own eyes
把眼睛挖出来 只为一个原因
straight out of her skull for one reason only:
保护女巫团
to protect the coven.
女巫团怎么了 女巫猎人我能搞定
From what? Huh? I'll take care of the Witch Hunters.
我一旦成功
And when I do...
女巫团就不再有敌人了
this coven will have no more enemies.
女巫团之外可能没有了
No enemies on the outside perhaps,
但在这褪色的墙内 还是危机四伏
but danger lurks within these blanched walls.
大家都心知肚明
Everyone knows it.
她为了重开天目而牺牲光明
She sacrificed her eyes to regain the second sight.
我们之中那些心怀鬼胎的人这下无处遁形了
And woe to those among us who harbor bad thoughts.
我光明正大
I have no secrets.
那你一定要去找她
Then, by all means, go to her.
安慰她
Comfort her.
用你慈母的双手抚慰她受伤的躯体
Put motherly hands upon your wounded daughter's flesh
让你肮脏的秘密水落石出
and watch your filthy secrets be brought to light, laid bare.
还说"光明正大"
"No secrets."
真过分 菲奥娜
Shame on you, Fiona.
这点谎话就想骗过我
I deserve better lies than that.
只要你还活着 你就是女巫团的敌人
You are an enemy to this coven and will be so long as you live.
但科迪莉亚对你知根知底 瘦竹竿
But Cordelia has your number, Slim.
-去死吧 默特尔·斯♥诺♥ -为什么
- Go to hell, Myrtle Snow. - For what?
因为我让你见女儿吗
Allowing you to see your daughter?
我会回来的
I'll be back.
想先喝一杯
I just need a drink.
定定神
Steady my nerves.
待会儿见
See you soon.
管家
Butler?
管家
Butler.
你吩咐的事我完成了
I've done what you asked.
买♥♥来了吗
You got it?
这可是我花了重金买♥♥下的
Paid a king's ransom for it, too.
原版1♥8♥9♥5年
An authentic 1♥8♥9♥5
阿曼德·马赛梦幻玩偶
Armand Marseille Dream Baby.
确定睡袍是原装的吗
You're sure this is the original gown?
里面好像有张真品鉴定证书
There's a certificate of authenticity in there somewhere.
这可是极其珍贵的限♥量♥版
This was a very limited run, you know.
这身睡袍是迪特尔·霍夫邦纳亲手设计的
Dieter Hoffbonner designed the gowns himself.
一个沉迷玩偶的成年男人
Grown man, taking pleasure in a doll baby.
真叫人恶心
It's unsavory.
我完成了你的要求
All right, I did my part.
在有人觉察大半的银器离奇失踪前
Now, before somebody notices that half the silver's gone missing,
你得把答应我的东西给我
you give me what you promised me.
是的
Yes.
能将巫毒女王变回凡人的药剂
The potion that will render the voodoo queen mortal
好让你取她性命
and allow you to end her life.
将几颗胶囊 溶解在她的饮品里
A few capsules, dissolved in her drink.
几颗胶囊...
Few capsules...
-可他... -别念出来
- "Ben..." - Shhh! No.
千万不能大声念出来
Never speak it aloud.
它有那么厉害吗
It's that powerful?
超乎你的想象
You have no idea.
你找我来有事吗
You wanted to see me?
进来吧 佐伊 请坐
Come in, Zoe. Sit down.
我有样东西要给你
I have something for you.
天呐 孩子 别打开
Good God, chickie, don't look at it!
你会被它精湛的工艺闪瞎双目
You'll be blinded by the sheer craftsmanship.
好吧 这是什么
Um... okay. What is it?
我最为贵重的财产
My only possession of value.
由乔尔·亚瑟·罗森塔尔亲手为我打造的
A sapphire and topaz harvester ant
蓝宝石和黄玉收获蚁首饰
made for me by Joel Arthur Rosenthal,
他是我们这个时代的法贝热the Fabergé of our time.
收获蚁
The Harvester ant
是世上毒性最强的生物之一
is one of the most venomous creatures in the world,
和菲奥娜一样
along with Fiona,
是JAR 也就是我亲爱的乔尔
and JAR... as the world knows my dear Joel
费尽数月心血完成的杰作
toiled on it for months.
你想让我戴上它吗
Do you want me to wear it?
这首饰你可驾驭不了 亲爱的
You could never pull it off, darling.
只有我和李·拉齐维尔才配戴上这首饰
Only Lee Radziwill or myself could do it justice.
仔细听我说
Now listen to me carefully.
一旦有需要 就把它典当掉
I want you to hock it in case of emergency.
我完全不明白你的意思
I'm completely lost here.
你要离开这个女巫团 佐伊
You're leaving this coven, Zoe.
把凯尔也带上
And you're taking Kyle with you.
我的确很爱凯尔 默特尔
I do love Kyle, Myrtle.
但我不想离开
But I'm not leaving.
我在楠的葬礼上看见你和凯尔站在一起
I watched you and Kyle together at Nan's funeral.
郎才女貌 十分登对
Such a pair.
你们深深地爱着对方
So much in love.
正如伟大的诗人济慈所说
As the great Keats would say,
更为幸福的爱
"More happy love!"
更为幸福的 幸福的爱
"More happy, happy love!"
永远热烈 正等待情人宴飨
"Forever warm and still to be enjoyed."
永远热情地心跳
"Forever panting and..."
永远年轻
"and forever young."
我也曾有过这样的挚爱
I had a love like that once.
埃贡·冯·弗斯滕伯格Egon Von Furstenberg.
他把我给甩了
He dumped me,
但最后还是皆大欢喜
but everything worked out all right in the end.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为他后来娶了天赋凛然的黛安
Because he went on to marry the divine Diane.
若是没有埃贡的支持
And without Egon's support,
黛安·冯·弗斯滕伯格肯定设计不出
Diane von Furstenberg never would have created
本世纪最为伟大的发明
the greatest invention of the century,
紧身裙
the wrap dress!
如果你留在这儿
If you stay here,
将会面临生命危险
your life is in grave danger.
我能对付麦迪逊
I can handle Madison.
她能割破你的喉咙 然后安然入睡
She'd slit your throat, then sleep like a baby.
我很了解麦迪逊
I understand Madison.
我清楚知道她有多愤世嫉俗
The depth of her cynicism.
快走吧 你和凯尔
Go. You and Kyle.
一起离开 开始新生活
Run away together and start your life over.
我誓死效忠女巫团
I'm committed to this coven.
我也曾如此 结果被烧死在火刑柱上
So was I, and I burned at the stake for it.
如果我是下任超级女巫呢
What if I'm the next Supreme?
那就更该逃走了
All the more reason to run.
就算麦迪逊不杀你 菲奥娜也会动手
If Madison doesn't end you, Fiona will.
佐伊
Zoe...
有一个男孩 深爱着你
you have a boy that loves you.
因为他是个残缺的人
Because he's damaged goods.
你怎能如此不解风情
How dare you be so unromantic
如此自私
and so very, very selfish.
我们亲爱的科迪莉亚狠心自挖双目
Our dear Cordelia plucked her eyes out
只为保护女巫团
to protect this coven,
你还胆敢忽视
and you have the gall
我给你的忠言和支持
to ignore my words of warning and support?
现在
Now...
带上这些通向未来的票
take these tickets to Epcot
还有我的JAR珠宝
and my JAR jewels
收拾好行李
and pack your bags.
做好万全准备
Be ready for anything,
但不要轻举妄动
but keep the dogs at bay.
那些婊♥子♥必须安全地离开这里
Those bitches have to walk out of here untouched.
看来我们先到了
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表