The role of Supreme
不仅仅是名誉领袖
is more than a figurehead.
你得为改善我们种族的生活做出努力
You must be present for the betterment of our people,
而不是坐着喷气式飞机环游地球
not just off jet-setting around the globe
满足一己私欲 浪荡生活
to sate your vulgar, licentious appetites.
-加油 -你到底想说什么 默特尔
- You go! - What's your point, Myrt?
为什么是现在 菲奥娜
Why now, Fiona?
为什么现在回来
Why come back now?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不知是我听糊涂了 还是压根没听
I'm either confused or really bored, but...
你说我是个差劲的超级女巫
am I a rotten Supreme
究竟是因为我不闻不问
because I stayed away or...
还是因为我回来了
because I came back?
这里有女巫失踪 而你恰恰住在这里
This is the second time while you were under this roof
这已经是第二次了
that a witch has gone missing from this place.
而且每一次 最后见到失踪女巫的人
And in both instances, you were the last one
都是你
to see either one of them alive.
求你们了 她还活着
Please. She... She's still alive.
一定还活着
She has to be.
对于安娜·利 我们都很悲痛 菲奥娜
We all grieve Anna Leigh, Fiona.
但是理事会中的女巫和巫师
But, together, none of the witches or warlocks
都没探测到她的生命迹象
of the Council can detect her life force.
我们必须做最坏的打算
We must assume the worst.
1971年
你说
You say she was...
她和你讲话时正要去什么地方
heading somewhere when she spoke to you.
她说要去哪了吗
Did she give you any indication as to where?
但是她拿了一瓶上好的红酒
But she took a fine bottle of wine with her.
说是为表和平送去的最后礼物
She said it was a final peace offering.
安娜·利近期和巫毒女王玛丽·拉文
Anna Leigh recently negotiated a truce
达成了一项和平协议
with Marie Laveau, the voodoo queen.
你不会是怀疑黑人女巫与此有关吧
You don't suspect the colored witches are involved in this?
我不知道
I couldn't say.
打起精神 姑娘
Gather yourself, girl.
你现在必须深入学习
You need to reach deep
操练巫术
and exercise your strength now.
我们要告诉你一些事
We have something to tell you.
我们深切怀念逝去的超级女巫
In loving memory of our lost Supreme,
安娜·利·莱顿
Anna Leigh Leighton,
并在此宣布她生前选定的
we announce her posthumous selection
衣钵的真正继承人
of the witch she believed to be her trueborn successor,
超级女巫当选人
Supreme Elect,
菲奥娜·古德
Fiona Goode.
本周四晚
This Thursday night,
月圆之夜开始时
at the start of the full moon,
菲奥娜·古德将会接受
Fiona Goode will begin
七阵法的考核
the tests of the Seven Wonders.
自古以来 伟大的前人
From time immemorial, our great people
会从我们当中选出一位命定的领袖
has chosen to uphold and uplift
-来引领我们前行 -你能相信吗
- one among us who was born destined to lead. - Can you believe it?
菲奥娜·古德
Fiona Goode.
她会是有史以来最年轻的超级女巫
She'll end up being the youngest Supreme in history.
真不敢相信 她居然能逃此罪责
I can't believe she's getting away with it.
逃脱什么 手下败将
Getting away with what, dogface?
谋杀
Murder.
审判 厄运 拥有强大能力的超级女巫
Prosecution, adversity. A witch supreme in power
能治愈我们 让我们所有人...
who can heal us and make us whole...
用我们的话来说 我是诚实的守护者
I'm a Guardian of Veracity in the vernacular.
我能识破谎言
I know when a lie's being told,
并维护真♥相♥
and I protect the truth.
斯伯丁
Spalding.
真理
Veritas,
荣誉 正义
Honorum, Justitia,
智慧 知识
Sapientia, Scientia.
我召唤并命令汝
I conjure and command thee,
此地之黑暗领主
dark lords to the vernacular,
从谎言之舌上召唤真言
summon truth from lying tongues.
蒙蔽吾等之邪灵必受诅咒
Fie upon the wicked who dare to throw sand in our eyes.
吾以威严令汝 速速从实道来
With force I command thee, let truth be spoken!
菲奥娜的炼金术和控火术一流
Fiona aced transmutation and pyrokinesis.
明天这个时候
By this time tomorrow,
我们就有一位新的超级女巫了
we'll have a new Supreme.
你有没有注意到斯伯丁是怎么
You notice how Spalding spends his life
全心全意帮菲奥娜收拾烂摊子的
cleaning up Fiona's messes?
如果菲奥娜真的对安娜·利做了可怕的事情
If Fiona did do something terrible to Anna Leigh,
斯伯丁肯定知道
Spalding knows about it.
就算斯伯丁知道些什么
If Spalding does know something,
他也不会说的
he's not talking.
他别无选择
He's not going to have a choice.
我给他的舌头施了法让他没法说谎
I enchanted his tongue so it's incapable of speaking a lie.
而我恰巧知道理事会
And I happen to know the Council is calling him
明早会叫他去闭门会谈
for a closed session tomorrow morning.
谢谢你 斯伯丁
Thank you, Spalding.
我的天
Oh, my God!
-怎么了 -有人被袭击了
- What's happening? - Someone's been attacked.
所有人 马上回自己的房♥间
Everyone, back to your rooms this instant!
时候已到
The time has come for you
你该为自己犯下的罪行付出代价了
to pay for every crime you've committed.
除非被证明有罪 否则我就是清白的
I'm innocent until proven guilty.
到目前为止 你什么都证明不了
And so far, you have not proven one goddamn thing.
理事会提醒你
The Council reminds you,
自1926年以来 就没有女巫
no witch has been tried, convicted,
被审判 定罪 然后烧死在火刑柱上
and burned at the stake since 1926.
就我个人而言 很愿意打破这个记录
And on a personal note, I'd like to add.
我口袋里已经准备了一盒火柴 菲奥娜
I've got a book of matches in my pocket, Fiona,
我非常渴望点燃这把火
and I'm just dying to light this fire.
记下来
Leave it in!
我要有请最后一名证人 斯伯丁
I'd like to call our final witness, Spalding.
站过来
Stand before us.
四十年前 我们的超级女巫失踪了
40 years ago, our Supreme disappeared.
之后不久 你就被割舌
Shortly thereafter, you were mutilated.
有人称之为巧合
Some call it coincidence,
有人称之为谜团
others call it mystery.
换做我 简直无法想象跟残害自己的禽兽
As to me, I can't imagine living under the same roof
生活在同一屋檐下
as the monster who dismembered me,
给她做早餐 帮她倒茶
making her breakfast, pouring her tea.
但你现在什么都不用怕了
But you have nothing to be afraid of now.
正义就在眼前
Justice is so near.
你只要写下
All you have to do is write
那个割掉你舌头的
the name of the witch
女巫的名字
who was responsible for severing your tongue.
他别无选择
He's not going to have a choice.
我给他的舌头施了法让他没法说谎
I enchanted his tongue so it's incapable of speaking a lie,
而我恰巧知道理事会
and I happen to know the Council's calling him
明早会叫他去闭门会谈
for a closed session tomorrow morning.
我收到你的留言了
I got your note.
谢谢您能过来
Thank you for coming.
以下是我最后想说的 菲奥娜小姐
These are my last words, Miss Fiona.
我一直都爱着您
I have always loved you.
斯伯丁
Spalding!
不能容忍♥
This will not stand!
是你杀了安娜·利
You killed Anna Leigh
因为她是上一任超级女巫
because she was the last Supreme!
你还杀了一个无辜的女孩
And you killed an innocent girl
因为她是下一任超级女巫
because she was the next Supreme!
你逃脱了惩罚
You got away with it!
她总是能逃脱惩罚
She keeps getting away with it!
你错了
You're wrong.
你认为我母亲杀了麦迪逊·蒙哥马利
You think my mother killed Madison Montgomery
是为了能继续做超级女巫
so she could remain the Supreme?
是 你对你母亲的作为视而不见 贱♥货♥
Yes! You're blind to the ways of your mother, chicky!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表