我的嘴上功夫
My embouchure...
炉火纯青
that's how I calibrate,
精准吹奏出高♥潮♥音符
hit those clear, high notes.
我也想相信你 凯尔
I want to trust you, Kyle.
你得学会如何交流
You need to learn how to communicate.
当你饿了
When you're hungry,
累了的时候...
when you're tired, when...
当你感觉自己要干坏事的时候
when you feel like you might do something bad.
如果你饿了
When you're hungry,
你就说"食物"
I want you to say "food".
"食物"
"Food".
食物
Food.
很好
Good.
如果你累了 就说
When you're tired, you can say...
就说"床"
you can say "bed".
不
Not!
真...傻
S...stupid.
我知道你不傻
I know you're not.
你不傻
You're not stupid.
你知道的东西
Everything you know, it...
都存在你的脑子里
it's stuck in your head.
我想帮你
I'm trying to help you,
让你活得像个人
so you can function like a person.
别吵
Stop.
天哪 这是谁
Jesus, who's this?
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
这是凯尔
It's Kyle.
我们施咒复活了他
We used a spell, brought him back to life?
是你杀死他的
You killed him.
科迪莉亚想见你
Oh, uh... Cordelia wants to see you.
事实上 她是不可能"见"到你的
Uh, actually, that would be impossible,
但她确实想跟你谈谈
but she does want to talk.
她知道你复活了吗
She knows you're alive?
她知道的可比你想象得多
She knows a lot more than you think.
去吧 我看着他
Go. I'll take care of him.
看来你是被我们拼起来的
Looks like we had to put you back together.
幸好我挑了最好的几块
Lucky I picked out all the best pieces.
你死过
You were dead.
我也死过
So was I.
我没看到那道白光 你呢
I didn't see a light, did you?
我死后冷冷冰冰
Mine was cold
漆黑一片
and dark...
然后一片虚无
and then nothing.
但我们又都复活了
But we both came back.
成了现在这副模样
To this.
可复生以后 心里愈发空虚
Somehow, it feels more empty here.
你了解我的感受
You know exactly how I feel.
你一直在想 这样到底值不值
You've been wondering if it was worth the trouble.
我也被这个问题困扰
And I've been wondering the same thing.
沃特 今天给我准备了什么好货
Here, Walter. You got some good ones for me today?
给我来三只
Give me three of them.
你是准备进来呢
Are you gonna come in?
还是要在门廊那里发傻 奎妮
Or you just gonna stare from the doorway, Queenie?
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
有黑人女巫来了 我肯定知道
Black witch come to town, I'm gonna hear about it.
你居然现在才来找我
Surprised it took you this long to come see me.
你要用这些鱼头施咒吗
You doin' some kind of voodoo with them fish heads?
现在是周日晚上
It's Sunday night.
我要做秋葵鱼头汤
I'm makin' gumbo.
我还从没吃过秋葵
I never even had gumbo.
不稀奇
Not surprised.
你住在吃面包的奇境上
Livin' over there in wonder bread land.
白人♥大♥概整天喂你吃油炸食品
They probably feed you Shake 'n Bake
和西瓜当甜点
and watermelon for dessert.
她们不在乎我的肤色
They don't care that I'm black.
我觉得...她们只是不喜欢我这个人
I just think that... they just don't like me.
白人在乎的东西可多了
Oh... they care plenty.
他们的权力建立在我们的血汗之上
Their power is built on the sweat of our backs.
你我还在这个国家的唯一原因
The only reason you and I in this country
就是我们的先辈们
is 'cause our great-great-grandpas
跑得不够快
couldn't run fast enough.
在这里我们永远不受欢迎
We'll never be welcome here.
而那些女巫 就是最憎恨我们的人
And those witches are the worst.
她们没那么坏
They're not so bad.
没有吗
No?
就连现在
Even right now,
她们都与恶魔住在一个屋檐下
they got evil sleeping under their roof,
同寝共食
eatin' alongside of 'em.
我把那歹妇锁在棺材里
I locked that horror in a box
将她深埋地下
and buried her in the ground.
菲奥娜·古德把她挖了出来
Fiona Goode digs her up,
给她一张温暖的床 供她一日三餐
gives her a warm bed and three meals a day.
德尔菲
Delphine?
菲奥娜让她做了我的奴隶
Fiona made her my slave.
当奴隶都便宜她了
Slave's too good for her.
你肯定听说过那些故事
You heard the stories, I'm sure.
那根本是沧海一粟
That ain't the half of it.
问问她做过什么
Ask her what she done.
你问问她
You ask her.
就知道了
Then you see.
你想搬来跟我们住吗
You want to come live with us?
跟你自己的同族
With your own people?
而你的入场费
The price of admission
就是德尔菲·拉劳里夫人
is Madame Delphine LaLaurie.
把她带来给我
Bring her to me,
我就给你一个家
and you will have a home.
我从没说过想加入你们
I never said I wanted to come join you.
巫♥毒♥娃♥娃♥属于巫毒之家
Voodoo doll belong in the house of voodoo.
我知道你不是为了一碗秋葵鱼头汤
And I know you didn't cross the line
跨越界线 打破休战协议的
and break the truce for no bowl of gumbo.
这房♥子里上上下下
Every man, woman and child in this house
都知道屈居在白种小美人之下
know what it feel like to have to live as second best
是什么滋味
to some pretty little white girl.
你来这里
You come here,
你就再也不用受那个委屈
and you ain't never got to feel that way again.
更棒的是
More than that,
把你的巫术与我们的巫毒结合
you mix your witch with our voodoo...
那么就连超级女巫都动不了你了
and even the Supreme won't be able to touch you.
我该回去了
I should get back.
你会对她做什么
What are you gonna do to her?
如果我把德尔菲带来给你的话
If I bring Delphine to you?
这就不是你该操心的问题了 孩子
Oh, don't you worry about that, child.
趁着还没天黑赶紧回去吧
Now you just get you home 'fore it get dark.
我被推进那家医院
You go into the hospital,
想着自己还能不能活着出来
and you wonder if you'll ever come out again.
出来之后又想
You come out, and you wonder,
妈的 这些年我都在干什么
"Goddamn, what have I been doing all these years?"
喝茶吗
Tea?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我该说 现在一切都不同了
I would say everything is different now...
但并不是
but it's not.
这里的一切都跟以前一模一样
Everything around here is exactly the same.
唯一的区别就是
Only difference is...
我能看清了
now I see it.
斧头杀手是一个恶灵
The Axeman was a bad spirit.
你不止把他带到了这里
You not only brought him here,
你还让他离开了
you sent him packing,
这说明你是个非常厉害的女巫
which means you are one hot shit witch.
这样的能力一定会被人注意到
Power like yours does not go unnoticed.
所以你已经被人盯上了 孩子
Which means you've got a bull's-eye on your back, kiddo,
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表