That's what happens in a crisis.
无意义的被剔除
All the bullshit falls away,
残存的是本真和脆弱
and what's left is just so raw and vulnerable.
将自己暴露在众人面前是一种极大的痛苦
It's agony to let people see you so exposed.
这需要无比的信任
It takes a huge amount of trust,
可对我们大多数人来说
and for most of us,
信任早就支离破碎了
that trust was shattered long ago.
但不管我们愿不愿意 我们需要彼此
But, like it or not, we need each other.
我们就是彼此的救命稻草
And we neeed each other desperately.
妈妈说得没错
My mother was right.
对于我这样的女孩来说 世界太危险了
The world isn't safe for a girl like me.
但也许 我也并非良善
But maybe I'm not safe for the world, either.
既然我永远也无法体会真爱的含义
And since I'll never be able to experience real love,
那也不要浪费这样的"天赋"
might as well put this curse to some use.
干得漂亮 先生们
Excellent work, gentlemen.
把它放在这里就好
Just set it down right here.
我想表达感谢
Well, I'd thank you,
但你们也不会记得这件事
but you're never gonna remember any of this anyhow.
走吧 玛丽·陶德·林肯
Come on, Mary Todd Lincoln.
我请你喝一杯
I'll buy you a drink.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表