健壮的手臂
a great set of guns.
他是根生丽质还是厚积勃发呢
I wonder if he's a shower or a grower.
你到底想干嘛 麦迪逊
What's your point, Madison?
我们把最好的残肢
We take the best boy parts,
和凯尔的头拼起来
we attach them to Kyle's head
然后 我们组装出一个完美男友了
and we build the perfect boyfriend.
在你看来这是个玩笑吗
Is this just a joke to you?
不 这是挑战
No, it's a challenge.
我们只需按照这上面的指示做
All we have to do is follow this recipe.
去给我找把锯子
Find me a saw.
"炉子"怎样
How's the oven?
能"烤小面包"了吗
Ready for a bun?
我也希望能给你肯定的答复
I wish I could say yes.
你遵医嘱吃克罗米酚[排卵药]了吗
You've been taking the Clomiphene as directed?
是的
Yes.
而且我很确定它奏效了
And I was sure it must be working.
我经历了糟糕的痉挛 潮热 视力模糊
I had horrible cramps, hot flashes, blurry vision...
医生 这到底是怎么回事
Doc, what's the plan here?
她受尽折磨 却根本没用
She goes through hell and it doesn't even work.
-汉克... -我们已经试了一年了
- Hank... - We've been at this for a year.
我只能在你难受时站在一边帮不上忙
All I can do is stand around like an asshole while you get sick.
不幸的是
Well, unfortunately,
并非吃了助孕药就一定能怀孕
the fertility drugs don't come with any guarantees.
我会把你的血样送去实验室
I'll send your blood to the lab
然后我们再想想其他办法
and we can consider other options.
比如说
Like what?
比如体外受精
Like in vitro fertilization.
医生 我能和我妻子单独待一会吗
Doc, can I have a minute alone with my wife?
当然
Sure.
宝贝 如果你想试试
Baby, if you want to try this,
我会支持你
I'll support it.
但我不明白
But I don't get it.
我还不想放弃
I'm not ready to give up.
我理应和其他女人一样 能生孩子
I should be able to have a baby just like any other woman.
我知道这很糟糕
I know it's horrible,
但这么做的人也不少
but a lot of women do this.
那是因为她们别无选择 而你有啊
When they have no choice. You have a choice.
如果我开始用魔法来满足我每次心血来潮的想法
If I start using magic to fulfill my every whim,
那我就跟菲奥娜一样了
then I'm just Fiona.
这不是心血来潮
This isn't... a whim.
这事关我们组建一个家庭
This is about us having a family.
你不知道你在要求我做什么
You don't know what you're asking me to do.
这类魔法 很...邪恶
This kind of magic-- it's... dark.
事关生死
It's about life and death,
我不想扮演上帝
and I don't want to play God.
所以你要让莫里森医生来扮演上帝
So you're gonna let Dr. Morrison play God instead.
闻起来是不是很香
Doesn't that smell good?
我女儿
One thing
没什么特长
I'll give my daughter--
但她的确很会炸鸡腿
she can fry up a chicken leg.
你应该 也饿了吧
I imagine you're... a bit peckish
在那洞里埋了180年 粒米未进
after spending 180 years buried in a hole.
但换个角度想
But then...
你也许不需要吃东西 因为你是永生的
you probably don't need to eat, being immortal.
当然了 有时我们做事
Of course, sometimes we just like to do things
仅仅是因为我们乐在其中
because we enjoy them.
你想说话吗
Do you wish to speak?
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?
关于什么的
About what?
多久
How long?
180年
180 years.
很容易就记不清了吧
Easy to lose track, I suppose.
那个贱♥人♥
That bitch.
那个邪恶的贱♥人♥
That evil bitch.
谁
Who?
是谁干的
Who did it?
人们说你被毒死了 但是
I mean, they said you were poisoned, but...
很显然 他们错了
they obviously got that part wrong.
我被骗了
I was tricked.
被谁
By whom?
那个黑魔鬼
That black devil.
这是一味爱情剂
A love potion.
我把它作为礼物送你
I offer it as a gift.
路易
Louis?
拉劳里
LaLaurie!
出来
Show yourself!
你以为你和这些乌合之众能吓倒我吗
You think you and this rabble can frighten me?
我是玛丽·德尔菲·拉劳里夫人
I am Madame Marie Delphine LaLaurie.
而你谁都不是
And you're nothing.
就你个黑鬼巫婆还想毒死我 做梦吧
Your feeble attempt at poisoning me failed, nigger witch.
我想杀你的话 你早就死了
If I wanted you dead, you would be.
我的家人呢
Where's my family?
把人交出来
Return them to me.
人就在这儿
They never left.
我的 天啊
Oh, my... God.
你做了什么
What have you done?
苍天啊
Oh, dear God.
天啊
Oh, God.
你干了什么
What have you done?
上帝啊
God in Heaven.
老天啊
God.
别以为他们死得很痛快
Don't think that they didn't suffer
他们可受尽了折磨
because they did, greatly.
但他们所受的苦跟我为你
But the fate that I have planned for you
安排的命运相比绝对是小巫见大巫
will make their suffering seem as a gentle sleep.
我给你的不止是毒药这么简单
It wasn't poison that I gave you but something far worse.
我给你的礼物 拉劳里夫人 是永生
My gift to you, Madame LaLaurie, was life everlasting.
那瓶里装的是不老药
Immortality was in that bottle.
带她过来
Bring her!
我的天...
My God...
赎罪吧 拉劳里夫人
For your sins, Madame LaLaurie,
我诅咒你永生不死
you are damned to live forever.
求死不能
To never know the release of sweet death.
和阴间的亲人永世分离
To never reunite with loved ones in the realm beyond.
孤苦无依
But instead to be alone,
永远被封在无名冢里
sealed up in your unmarked grave for all eternity,
听着身边世界的声音
listening to the world go on around you,
直至一切都不复存在
even until that world is no more.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
想尝一口吗
You want a bite?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
给我拿只碗 再弄些他的头发
I need a bowl and some hair from his head.
好了
Okay.
吸这些烟
Breathe in the smoke.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
以血为盟
Blood is our sacrament.
[咒语]
Calpriziana, offina alta nestra, fuero menut.
阿撒泻勒 冥界的主啊
Azazel, we submit to you body and soul,
我们交付身心于你
the lord of the underworld,
我们服从于你
we offer you our obedience
永远效力于你 直到死亡净化这罪恶躯体
and everlasting devotion until death sanctifies this unholy union.
我们算是嫁给恶魔了吗
Did we just marry the Devil?
我还没做好准备呢
'Cause I don't know if I'm down with that.
[咒语]
Berald, Beroald, Balbin, Gab, Gabor, Agaba.
[咒语]
Berald, Beroald, Balbin, Gab, Gabor, Agaba.
[咒语]
Berald, Beroald, Balbin, Gab, Gabor, Agaba.
[咒语]
Berald, Beroald, Balbin, Gab, Gabor, Agaba.
回到尘世
Return to the mortal coil!
复活
Arise!
看来失败了
Well, that was a bust.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表