是的
Yes.
是谁干的
Who killed you?
"你们"
"You did."
麦迪逊 是你吗
Madison, is this you?
你是谁
Who are you?
斧头杀手
Axeman.
等等 快停下 停下
Wait, stop. Stop, stop!
如果你想活命的话
If survival is so important to you,
最好搞清楚你召唤出来的是谁
you better find out who you're talking to.
都是胡扯
It's all bullshit.
什么打卡上下班
Punch a clock.
省吃俭用
Scrimp and save?
为了什么
And for what?
我要趁病假去拉斯维加斯爽一把
I'm taking my sick leave in Vegas.
好好放纵一下
Time to play.
我以前不会读心术啊
Never had the gift of mind-reading before.
是药在作怪吗
Is it the medication?
她花了那么久才找到真命天子
It took her so long to find the right man.
上帝啊
Lord, please!
别让我毁了宝贝最重要的日子
Don't let me spoil my baby's special day.
就让我陪她走向圣坛吧
Just let me walk down the aisle.
欲壑难填
Nothing was ever good enough.
仁慈的父 我向你起誓 在那一晚
And I swear, Heavenly Father, that very night...
我一直对他挑三拣四
I picked him apart every chance I got.
我的灵魂由你主宰
...my soul is yours to keep.
日复一日 他握着我的手
And here he is, week after week, holding my hand,
把我的呕吐物清理干净
cleaning up my vomit.
古德女士
Ms. Goode?
您的治疗尚未完成
You haven't finished your treatment yet.
我得离开这里
I got to get out of here.
我受不了 这里太嘈杂了
I can't stand it. It's so noisy.
很快就好了
That'll go away soon.
给你加了一剂镇静剂 能让你平静下来
I put a sedative in your I.V. to quell your nerves.
但你表现得真的很好 就快结束了
But you're doing great, and you're almost finished.
少哄我
No, don't patronize me.
我根本不想来这里
I never wanted to be here.
请坐下来完成治疗好吗
Please take a seat and finish your treatment?
我女儿从未向我提过要求
My daughter needs me
这是她第一次需要我
as she's never needed me before.
我做这些都是为了她
I'm doing this for her.
不是为我
Not... for me.
你明白吗 我要是
You understand? If I do everything
全照你们说的做
you people tell me to...
我就能挺过去 对吧
I'll beat this thing, right?
我们选择了很激进的治疗方式
We've chosen a very aggressive form of treatment,
凡事都该往好处想
and we always hope for the best.
-我什么时候会开始掉头发 -不一定
- When am I gonna lose my hair? - You may not.
每个人对于药物的反应不一样
Everyone responds differently to the medication.
我只是还没...
I'm just not...
我只是还没准备好要离开
I'm just not ready to go quite yet.
我还想再尝一次
I want one more
轰轰烈烈的爱情
great love affair in my life.
我现在 最想要的
Now I think what I really want
是有个归宿
is just to belong to somebody.
还不算太迟 对吧
It's not too late for that, is it?
当然不
No.
我母亲不久前在网上找到了新伴侣
My mom met someone on eHarmony,
现在他们去新斯科舍度假了
and they just went on a cruise to Nova Scotia.
你一定能坚持到你女儿出嫁的那天
You're gonna make it to your daughter's wedding,
快去给自己挑件漂亮的礼服吧
so you should go out and buy yourself a great dress.
该花钱的时候千万别手软
Blow the bank on it.
还有人没有自己的粉丝页吗
Is there anyone that doesn't have a fan site?
我就没有
I don't.
有什么新发现吗
Did you find anything new?
这个斧头杀手 杀了八个人
The Axeman killed eight people,
搞得人心惶惶 却从未落网
scared the crap out of the city, never got caught.
快听这个 "女人们如果不愿
Listen to this. "If women will not dance
踩着萨克斯管的节拍起舞
to the sound of my axe,
我将欣然成全她们成为斧下冤魂"
I shall gladly make them dance with the other."
知不知道萨克斯管也被称作斧头
Do you know a saxophone is called an axe?
所以说 他把女人砍个稀烂
So he chopped women up
就是因为她们没粉他
'cause they wouldn't be his groupies?
还有那些保护她们的男人
Plus men who protected them.
我们还没问到有关麦迪逊的事
We never got to ask about Madison.
很好 鬼魂只会花言巧语 骗你释放它
Good. A spirit'll say anything to get released.
把你耍得团团转
They mess with you.
难道他是因为这个才说是我们杀了他
Is that why he said we killed him?
不
No.
他把我们当成她们了
He thinks we're them.
1919级
Class of 1919.
就是斧头杀手销声匿迹那年
The same year the Axeman disappeared.
"这个爵士杀手已经横行太久"
"This Jazz Killer has killed long enough."
"全城人♥民♥都胆战心惊"
"This city is done trembling."
"今晚 一切终将结束"
"Tonight it ends."
女巫们灭了斧头杀手
Witches killed the Axeman.
只要有一点可能性
If there's even a chance
他知道麦迪逊在哪里 我们就得召唤他
he knows where Madison is, we got to make contact.
不 不
No! No.
我绝不会帮你释放斧头杀手
No way I'm helping you release the Axeman.
楠
Nan?
我不干
I'm out.
你们告别自己的生活
You left your lives
一路来到这里
and came all the way across the country
到头来 就这么软弱吗
just to puss out now?
如果咱们的种族就这点本事
If this is all the fight we have left in us
那女巫活该灭绝
at the end of our race, witches deserve to die.
麦迪逊在哪里
Where's Madison?
告诉我 我会成全你的愿望
Tell me and I'll give you what you want.
我知道你要什么
I know what you like.
我可以给你
I can give it to you.
释放你
Release.
你不想得到释放吗
Don't you want release?
A
"A..."
T
"T..."
T
"T..."
I
"I..."
C [阁楼]
"C."
她自己上的楼
She made it up the stairs on her own.
那肯定的 她很坚强
Of course she did. She's tough.
她是幸存者
She's a survivor.
"她"就在这呢
She's right here.
怎么会有玫瑰的味道
Why are there roses in here?
怎么了 我以为你会喜欢的
Why? I thought you might enjoy them.
这些可都是你的宝贝
They're the very last of your heirlooms.
玫瑰散发出爱情和浪漫的气息
Roses pull in love and romance.
这可不是我目前需要的
That's not what I'm looking for right now.
我需要菊花
I need chrysanthemums.
各种各样的菊花 给我力量和守护
All kinds of them, for strength and protection.
医生说 至少
Well, doctor said, uh, bed rest
得在床上休养一周 对吧
for at least a week, hmm?
她是谁
Who is she?
那个红发女人是谁
Who is the redhead?
等等 亲爱的
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, baby.
你在胡说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
狗屁放够了没有
Enough bullshit!
还有什么没告诉我
Anything else you want to tell me now
我迟早都会发现的
because I will see it sooner or later?
我得失去光明 才能看清♥真♥♥相♥
I had to go blind to see things about you I couldn't see before.
太他妈讽刺了
A bad cosmic joke.
这是另一种透彻
It's a different kind of clarity,
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表