这间屋子里有污浊之气
There's something foul in this house.
我一直很讨厌这间房♥
I always hated this room.
我出车祸了吗
Was I in a car crash?
喝点这个 姜水对胃好
Drink this, ginger ale help your stomach.
你知道自己是谁吗
Do you know who you are?
我是麦迪逊·蒙哥马利
I'm-I'm Madison Montgomery.
拍一部电影能赚七百万
I... I make $7 million a picture.
获过两次青少年选择奖
I have two Teen Choice Awards.
你死了
You died.
我们把你救活了
We brought you back.
你记得的最后一件事是什么
What's the last thing you remember?
红色
Red.
之后 就是一片黑
A-After that, it's all... dark.
你看到亮光了吗
Did you see a bright light?
没有
No.
那边什么也没有
There's nothing on the other side.
只有漆黑
It's just black...
永远的黑暗
forever.
你是谁
Who are you?
你想要干什么
What do you want?
释放
Release.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
那可不行 臭骚货
Don't think so, dirty pussy cat?
该死的女巫
Goddamn witches.
她们杀了我
They ended me once
就在这个房♥间
right here in this very room.
之后的多年
And for years after,
派对 音乐
the parties and the music
舞会风靡 而我只能在这里干瞪眼
and the dancing raged wild outside while I sat trapped
看着这丑陋的四壁
inside these four ugly walls.
但是昨晚
Now, last night,
来了一个可爱的年轻女巫
this sweet young witch comes along
说她会释放我
and offers me my release,
于是我说 "当然了女士 拜托了"
and I said, "Oh, yes, ma'am, yes, please."
"你需要什么"
"What do you need?"
她寻求帮助
She asks a favor,
我帮了她
and I provide.
问题是
The thing is,
轮到她履行承诺时
when the time comes for her to ante up,
那婊♥子♥撒谎了 把我留在
bitch lies, leaving me betwixt,
阴阳两界之间 蠢蠢欲动
between and ready to pop.
你已经死了
You died.
现在被困在这里
And now you're trapped.
有你陪着
Right here with you.
你让我离开 我才有可能帮你
The only way I can help you is if you let me out of here.
不行 谁都不准离开这里
No. Nobody leaves this room.
她与我定下契约
You see, I had a... a contract.
许下承诺
Promises were made,
而你要做的 就是载歌♥载舞
and all you've got to do is sing and dance...
召唤那个欠我自♥由♥的女巫
and call the witches who owe me my freedom.
我来奏乐
And I'll provide the music.
科迪莉亚
Cordelia?!
锁上了
It's locked.
-是斧头杀手 -你释放了他吗
- It's the Axeman. - You released him?!?
我是答应了 但我骗了他
I told him I would. I lied!
我出去前 这一切都不会结束
This don't end till I get out.
让那些女巫进来释放我
Get those witches in here and release me now!
-下地狱吧 -女士优先
- Go to Hell! - Ladies first.
现在跳起来吧
Now dance.
我们需要能释放他的咒语
We need a spell to make him move on.
我说过别去惹碟仙
I told you not to mess with that spirit board.
里面书太多了
Yeah, there's a shit ton of books in there,
没有一本是英文的
and not one of them is written in English.
就是这本
This one's it.
把手给我
Give me your hands.
[咒语]
Solvo Liberatum Spirito Malus
[咒语]
Nequam Pessimus Peior...
你好 美女
Well, hello, pretty lady.
你喝的是什么
What you drinking?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表