一直想方设法要毁灭她
have tried endlessly to destroy her,
来实现自己的邪恶目的
in order to mask their own evil purposes.
但她浴火重生 愈挫愈勇
Yet she rose from the ashes, stronger than ever,
能力得到了充分实现
more fully realized.
她是女巫团理想实现的凿凿之证
A living testament to the greater ideals of our coven.
能力 热情 独一无二
Power, compassion, and uniqueness.
找到她 对我们双方来说都是大幸
We are lucky to have found her, and she us.
这让我也产生了共鸣
It resonates with my own story, doesn't it?
默特尔 我要敬你一杯
Myrtle, I want to toast you
为你不计
for your spirit
前 前
of... f...
嫌
give...
你是说不计前嫌吗
Forgiveness, you say?
不计前嫌是 也永远会是
Forgiveness is, and always will be,
高尚的做法
the high road...
首选的做法
the preferred road.
可那对我们来说 是一种奢侈
Would that we had such luxury.
昆廷
Oh... Quentin.
别担心
Not to worry.
我只是在蜜瓜球里加了一点乌头
It's just a bit of monkshood in your balls.
只会引起暂时性麻痹
Causes temporary paralysis.
所谓的人体雕塑综合症
"Human Statue Syndrome," we call it.
会先从神经系统开始
I believe it's the nervous system first.
你会无法控制四肢
You lose control over your limbs,
肌肉僵硬
the muscles harden into cement,
感觉血管里凝固了一般
and it feels like ice in your veins.
然后蔓延到呼吸系统
Then the respiratory system.
还是先从呼吸系统开始呢
Or is it the other way around?
无所谓了
Well, no matter.
应该很吓人吧
It's supposed to be quite terrifying. Is it?
你们害怕吗 你们应该害怕
Are you terrified? You should be.
但至少我没想置你们于死地
At any rate, I'm not going to kill you.
也许等用完甜点会弄死你们
Well, maybe after dessert.
为了做好酸橙派 我可没少花心思
I put a lot of effort into the key lime pie.
我真喜欢酸橙派
I do love a key lime pie,
比喜欢漂浮岛[法式甜点]更多
even more than a ile flottante...
我就这么俗气
Call me a philistine!
漂亮话说完了
Enough chit-chat.
你们俩一直想把我赶出理事会
You've both wanted to eliminate me for years,
这样你们就能占地为王
so you could dominate the Council.
但我从没担心过
But I was never worried
你们居然会傻到付诸行动
you'd be hapless enough to try.
昆廷
Quentin!
你这愚蠢的酒鬼
You're a fatuous fool and a drunk!
潘比 你就更糟了
Pembie, you're even worse.
你意志薄弱
You're weak-willed,
性格无聊 你的着装品位
boring, and your fashion faux pas
都害我做噩梦了
give me nightmares.
我邀请你们来
I invited you here
可不是为了责骂你们
not to chastise you
或是报复你们
or exact revenge,
我只想让你们帮助女巫团
but to help out the coven.
帮助我挚爱的科迪莉亚
To help out my beloved Cordelia.
你们刚刚一定在想
I bet you thought,
她把挖球器忘在碗里了
"Oh, she left the melon baller in there.
这老东西真健忘
She's growing old and forgetful."
我养过一只土耳其安哥拉猫
I had a Turkish Angora cat
生来就有一只棕色眼睛
who was born with one brown eye
一只蓝色眼睛
and one blue.
真是美极了
She was absolutely gorgeous.
我的天啊
Oh, my God...
我能看见了
I can see.
我知道你本意是好的
I know you had the best of intentions.
但你应该先征求我同意的
But you could've asked me first.
迪莉亚
Delia, does one ask
给溺水的人扔救生圈之前
a drowning man before throwing him
还需要征求同意吗
a life preserver?
谁允许这个烧成煤球的东西回来的
Who let this charcoal briquette back in?
上帝啊
Oh, sweet Jesus.
他可没有功劳
He gets no credit.
是我让科迪莉亚重见光明的
It was I who restored our beloved Cordelia.
你的法力
You're not witch enough
不足以施展出这么厉害的巫术
to pull off something this delicate.
你错了
Oh, but you're wrong.
我法力更高♥强♥了
I'm more witch now than I ever was,
这还得谢谢你呢 菲奥娜
and I've got you to thank, Fiona.
我的法力在大火中得到了升华
Being burned at the stake was an empowering experience.
火焰中有着神奇的秘密
There are secrets in the flames,
我学到了许多
and I came back with more than a few.
你就不能找两只相同的眼睛吗
You couldn't find two that matched?
怎么看着这么眼熟
Why do they look so familiar?
这两位慷慨的捐献者不愿透露姓名
The generous donors wish to remain anonymous.
既然她给了你新的眼睛
Well, if she gave you two new eyes,
那就算抵消了让你失明的罪行吧
it's out of guilt for having blinded you.
继续信口雌黄吧
Hurl your baseless accusations.
你的指控已经伤不了我了
They have no power now.
我照样可以让你灰飞烟灭
You could still end up in an ashtray, you know.
你才应该被绑在火刑柱上烧死
You're the one that should be put to the stake.
你谋杀了麦迪逊·蒙哥马利
You murdered Madison Montgomery.
这说法可站不住脚 默特尔
Well, that's going to be a hard one to stick, Myrtle.
那姑娘又没死
The girl's not dead.
她是复活了 而且也不是你的功劳
Not anymore, and no thanks to you.
你才是那个
You were the one
犯下滔天大罪的人
found guilty of a capital crime.
我才不管你有没有被烧死
I don't care if you did survive the stake.
我照样能流放你
I could have you banished.
永久流放
Permanent exile.
你知道我说的是什么 默特尔
You know what that means, Myrtle--
流放到新泽西州帕拉默斯市
Paramus, New Jersey--
到处都是有毒废物
toxic waste...
折扣大卖♥♥场
outlet malls...
你没那胆量
You wouldn't dare.
只需一通电♥话♥ 我就能召开
I could call an emergency meeting
-理事会紧急会议 -好
- of the Council right now. - Good.
好 你打呀 祝你好运
Good. Call the Council. Good luck.
我听说他们现在谁也不见
I hear they're not seeing anyone right now.
够了 别吵了 快停下
Stop it! Stop it! Right now.
不管你喜不喜欢
Like it or not,
菲奥娜是超级女巫
Fiona is your Supreme,
你得开始学着尊重她
and you need to start treating her like one.
而你...
And you...
你别再指控默特尔阿姨了
you need to stop accusing Auntie Myrtle.
我们都知道 她不是弄瞎我的人
We both know she's not the one who blinded me.
真正的威胁在外面
The real danger is outside these doors,
而不是这里
not inside.
我累了 得躺会儿
I'm tired. I need to lie down.
姑娘们回来后别让她们再出去
When the girls get in, make sure they stay in.
外面很危险
It's dangerous out there.
当然 小宝贝
Of course, baby bird.
得让你的新眼睛休息休息
You go rest your new eyes.
我们会处理好其他事的
We'll see to absolutely everything.
等等
Wait...
再抱我一次
Hug me again.
没问题 我的好姑娘
Of course I will, my darling girl.
什么都看不到
Nothing.
我的天目
My visions...
不见了
They're gone.
这里禁烟 麦迪逊
You can't smoke in here, Madison.
那你去告状啊
Why don't you go tell someone?
病人真让我恶心
Ugh, sick people really gross me out.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表