Peach cobbler won't keep you warm at night.
食物不是重点 你个蠢婆娘
My problem ain't food, you dumb bitch.
我要的是爱
It's love.
菲尔医生说单亲家庭的孩子
Dr. Phil says that kids from broken homes
会用食物填补爱的需求
use food to replace love.
以获得安慰
It's comforting.
那我觉得你最好换个医生
Well, I think you best look for a new physician.
刚刚是什么
What was that?
说什么呢
What was what?
窗外有东西
Something is out there.
外面什么都没有
Ain't nothing out there.
在我抽你之前赶紧回来干活 贱婢
Get back to work before I smack you, slave.
不 不可能
No, it can't be.
神啊救救我吧
God help me.
-你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢 -他在外面
- What the hell are you doing? - He's out there!
-我们得藏起来 -你说什么呢 谁在外面
- We have to hide. - What are you talking about? Who's out there?
我的男仆
My houseboy.
你的什么
Your what?
不 别开锁
No, don't unlock that!
他会把我们俩都弄死的
He'll ravage both of us.
贱♥人♥ 真是胡说八道
Bitch, you don't make a bit of sense.
天呐
Jesus.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that thing?
他是巴斯蒂安
It's Bastien.
我的男仆
My houseboy.
他活着时就是个野兽
He was a beast in life.
如今更甚
Now evermore so.
毫无疑问 他被人施了黑魔法
Enchanted no doubt
就是那种让我永生的黑魔法
by the same dark magic which has kept me alive.
你是什么人
Who are you?
我是德尔菲·拉劳里夫人
I am Madame Delphine LaLaurie.
拉劳里大宅的女主人
Mistress of the house LaLaurie.
取代《黑法》的是
The Code Noir was replaced
拉劳里夫人自创的恐怖法典
by the Madame's own code of terror.
谁将你复活的 是菲奥娜吗
Who brought you back -- Fiona?
那个女巫解救了我 但只是为了奴役我
The witch freed me only to make me a slave.
关于你的传言哪怕只有一半是真的
You deserve worse if half of
你都活该再多受点罪
what they say about you is true.
放开我
You unhand me.
是你把他弄成那样的吗
Did you do that to him?
他玷污了我的女儿
He violated my daughter.
拜托 我们必须藏起来
Please, we have to hide.
求求你 行行好吧
I beg you... have mercy.
拜托 别 别让他把我抓走
Please, don't... don't let him take me.
起来
Get up.
起来
Get up!
-等一下 -快走
- Oh, wait... - Get out of here.
你去躲起来 这里我来搞定
You go hide, I'll take care of this.
贱婢 等等
Slave, wait.
快走吧
Get out of here.
天啊 天啊
Oh, God, God...
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 我不会伤害你的
Come on. I won't hurt you.
来吧
Come on.
这边
Over here.
她跟我说了你对她女儿做的事
She told me what you did to her daughter.
你只是想要爱
You just wanted love.
却被人当成野兽
And that makes you a beast?
他们也这么叫我
They call me that, too.
但我们并非如此
But that's not who we are.
我们跟别人一样拥有爱的权利
We both deserve love like everybody else.
你难道不想爱我吗
Don't you want to love me?
凯尔 宝贝
Kyle, honey?
我要给你个小惊喜
I have a little surprise for you.
我邀请了你的朋友佐伊
I invited your friend Zoe
今晚过来一起吃晚餐
to come join us for dinner tonight.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think of that? Hmm?
她是个好姑娘
She's a sweet girl.
你怎么以前从没跟我提过她
I don't know why you didn't tell me about her before.
你是不是觉得我会反对
Did you think I'd not approve?
我希望
I certainly hope
你不要对我保留秘密
you don't feel like you have to keep secrets from me.
我占有欲是很强 我知道
I've been possessive. I do know that.
我也没想到 事情会发展成这样
I never meant for it to go so far,
会持续这么长时间
or go on for so long.
但我觉得 你的欲望和我一样强烈
But I think maybe you needed it as much as I did.
不过现在是时候放你去开始新生活了
But now it's time for you to move on with your life,
我能理解 也希望你那么做
and I understand that, and I want that.
天呐 凯尔
Jesus, Kyle!
为什么你不跟我说话
Why won't you talk to me?!
你到底怎么了
What's happened to you?
警方非常肯定你已经死了
They were so sure you were dead.
他们说已经确认过你的尸体了
They said they identified your body.
你的身体
Your body.
我了解你的身体 凯尔 了如指掌
I know your body, Kyle. I know it.
可这一具身体 不一样了
And this... it's different!
你不一样了
You're different!
如果你不是我的儿子 你究竟是谁
Who are you, if you're not my son?!
我的儿子 我的儿子
My son. My son.
我可爱的小宝贝
My sweet baby boy.
没有人会比我更了解你
No one knows you like I do.
那个女孩也是
Not even that girl.
她不知道怎么取悦你
She doesn't know how to please you.
但我知道
Not like I can.
只有妈妈知道 宝贝
Mama knows how to please you, baby.
没事的
It's okay.
不
No!
-凯尔 -不
- Kyle! - No!
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 不
No! No...!
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
艾丽西娅
Alicia?
女士们
Ladies.
你们今晚看着可真美
Oh, you're looking well tonight.
给你点建议吧
Let me give you some advice.
就该趁年轻的时候画肖像
Get your portrait painted when you're young.
看看这些老女人
Just look at these old bats.
我的会挂在那里
Mine is gonna go over there.
你的会挂在
And yours'll go...
那里
over there.
我都不知道能不能顺利毕业
Doubt I'm even graduating this shit show.
谁会纪念我啊
No way they're gonna commemorate me.
他们必须纪念你
Well, they'll have to...
因为你是下任超级女巫
because you're the next Supreme.
等等
Wait.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
你怎么知道我是下任超级女巫
How do you know I'm the next Supreme?
因为这任是我
Because I am the old one.
而我就快死了
And I'm dying.
我已时日无多
My time is up,
是你在吞噬我的生命
and you're... killing me.
你的法力
Your powers--
是不是在不断增长
you've been feeling them growing?
是感觉在疯长
Yeah, l-like crazy.
你想过为什么吗
Have you ever wondered why?
不是因为我很出色吗
Uh, apart from my being awesome?
我是源头
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表