你才应该滚蛋
You are the one that needs to go away!
不管你们谁滚
I don't care who it is,
赶紧的 不然我要叫保安了
but one of you is leaving or I'm calling security.
给你15分钟
You have 15 minutes with her,
我回来的时候 你最好已经消失了
and then I'll be back and you will disappear.
你可以自己走人 不然就我动手
You can go on your own or my way.
随你怎么选
I don't care which.
不过我倒宁愿由我动手
Although I'd prefer the latter.
我在呢 宝贝
I'm here, baby.
你能感觉到吗
Can you feel me?
不管他们对你做了什么
I don't care what they did to you.
我保证不会离开你
I promise I'm never going away.
我真的很爱你
I love you so much.
熊熊烈火能净化一切
Fire purges and purifies,
化敌人为灰烬撒向风中
scatters our enemies to the wind.
让它们随风而去 无须缘由
What blows away need not be explained.
就剩这些了
Okay, I think that's the last of them.
太恶心了
This is nasty.
我们大概得多拿点雪松木屑来遮住气味
Maybe we should get more cedar chips to mask the smell.
卢克怎么样了
How's Luke?
还在我床上昏睡呢
Still asleep in my bed.
我们得让他离开
We have to get him out of the house.
他身体还不行
He's not well enough yet.
但他不能待在这里
Well, he can't stay here.
他可以 也会留下
He can and he will.
在他恢复之前
No sense rushing him back
不必把他送回他那宗教狂热的母亲身边
to his holy roller mother till he recovers.
反正到头来她都会报♥警♥
She'd only call the cops anyhow.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我欣赏懂得如何战斗的女巫
I like a witch who knows how to fight.
你为女巫们奋战 我不会忘记的 佐伊
You've done this coven a great service, Zoe. I won't forget it.
接着烧
Go on.
烧的可都是我的女儿们啊
Those are my daughters.
打她们出生那天起
The day they were born,
我就对她们怀抱希望和梦想
I sent such hopes and dreams to heaven.
却落得如此下场
This is how it ends--
化为灰烬
in flames and decay.
我再怎么努力也不配做她们的母亲
They deserved a better mother than I could ever hope to be.
是啊
Yes...
我感同身受
I know the feeling.
或许我们共同的经历
Perhaps our shared tragedies will...
会让我们更亲密
bring us closer together.
我不觉得
I doubt it.
毕竟 你只是个下人
You are, after all, the maid.
看来还剩一个烂摊子要处理
Time to deal with the rest of the trash, I see.
菲奥纳·古德
Fiona Goode,
你因严重疏忽大意
you stand before this council
玩忽职守 以及肆意妄为
accused of gross neglect, malfeasance,
不顾女巫团的权益而接受理事会的审问
and a willful disregard for the well-being of this coven.
自从你来到这里
Since you arrived here,
这间屋子就不断遭受外来袭击
this house has been under attack from outside forces.
一名年轻的女巫依然下落不明
A young witch remains missing.
学校校长 也就是你的女儿
The headmistress of this academy-- your own daughter--
双目失明 躺在医院
lies blinded in a hospital.
考虑到这些事件的严重性
Given the seriousness of these events
理事会经过深思熟虑
and after careful consideration,
不得不严责你立即
it is the grim duty of this council
且无条件地
to demand your immediate,
辞去超级女巫的职位
unconditional abdication as Supreme of this coven.
不是针对你
It's nothing personal.
但下任超级女巫还没有出现呢
And given that the new Supreme has not shown herself yet?
在此之前
Until such time,
女巫团划归理事会管理
the coven shall fall under the stewardship of this council.
坐着说话不腰疼
How convenient.
这个女人自己没能成为超级女巫
She couldn't inherit the Supremacy,
于是就招揽傀儡帮她篡权
so she has enlisted her lapdogs to help steal it.
你再说一遍
I beg your pardon.
你会求饶的
Oh, yes, you will beg,
但没人会原谅你
but you will not be pardoned,
默特尔·斯♥诺♥ 你以为能逃脱罪责吗
Myrtle Snow, not for what you have done.
她在说什么
What does she mean?
这是她的伎俩 扯开话题
It's a trick, a gambit.
她走投无路了
She's desperate.
这次没用了
Well, it's not going to work, not this time.
这是理事会一致通过的最终决定
This council's decision is unanimous and final.
我们不会坐在这儿 听你...
We will not sit here and listen to...
你会坐下
You will sit!
也会好好听着
And you will listen.
没错 女巫团近期是一直遭受攻击
Now, it's true this coven has been under attack
但并不是来自外界
but not from outside--
而是内讧
from inside.
敌人就近在眼前
Our enemy hides in plain sight.
在我们身边自♥由♥行走
Walks freely among us unseen.
她的容貌 我亲眼看见了
Our enemy has a face and I have seen this face.
这个人就是...
This face has a name.
-默特尔·斯♥诺♥ -一派胡言
- Myrtle Snow. - Outrageous lies.
你以为毁了我的女儿
Did you think that by destroying my daughter,
就能毁了我吗
you could destroy me?
你怎么敢诬陷我伤害了科迪莉亚
How dare you accuse me of attacking Cordelia?
我对她就像对待亲生女儿一样
I've been more of a mother to that girl
我比你更像一个母亲
than you have ever been.
我把女儿交给你照顾时
You latched on to my daughter
你就想占为己有
the minute I passed her into your care
因为你永远不可能有自己的骨肉
because you could never have one.
我没有孩子
I never had children
是因为我把毕生精力都献给了女巫团
because I dedicated my life to this coven.
你对女巫团和我女儿的爱
The love you had for this coven and my daughter
已经被你对我刻骨的恨意所吞噬侵蚀了
has been eclipsed by the hatred you have of me.
你们就这么听她胡言乱语吗
Will you listen to her?
下面她就该诬陷说是我
Next she'll be accusing me of murdering
我杀了麦迪逊·蒙哥马利
Madison Montgomery.
说到这个 她失踪时
Well, you were here in New Orleans--
你刚好就在新奥尔良
at the time of her disappearance, I mean.
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
我说了 她想迷惑你们
I told you, she's trying to confuse you.
麦迪逊失踪时你还没到吧
You weren't already in town when Madison went missing, were you?
不然你肯定会告诉我们的
Surely you would have told us that.
詹妮弗·伍利是谁
Who is Jennifer Wooley?
我不知道
I'm sure I don't know.
詹妮弗·伍利
Jennifer Wooley
是电影《我娶了一个女巫》里
is the Veronica Lake character
维罗妮卡·莱克饰演的角色
in the movie I Married a Witch.
詹妮弗·伍利也恰好是
Jennifer Wooley also happens to be the witless alias
默特尔在黑猫旅馆登记的愚蠢化名
Myrtle used as a resident at the Chat Noire Motel.
这些天她都待在那里
She has been here all these weeks.
谋划着这一切
Planning this coup.
她在颠倒黑白
She's twisting everything!
是真的吗
So, it's true?
你一直以假名生活在这里
You've been living here under a false name?
快让她停止这荒谬的言论
She had to be stopped!
这算是认罪吗
Is that a confession?
什么 不
What? No!
我什么都没认
I confess to nothing!
我不需要你认罪
I don't need a confession.
你被抓了现行
You have been caught red-handed.
-你弄疼我了 -我不止是要弄疼你
- You're hurting me! - I'll do more than hurt you!
我还要替天行道
I will have justice.
就是这种酸致我女儿毁容 也弄伤了你的手
The same acid that disfigured my daughter did this.
默特尔·斯♥诺♥
Myrtle Snow...
你还有什么要为自己辩解的吗
have you anything to say in your own defense?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表