给点面子嘛
Be a sport.
你俩联手
You two together?
还真是麻烦
Big trouble.
来吧 孩子
Come, child.
我永远都只能穿这一身衣服了吗
Do I have to wear this outfit for all eternity?
不会的
Not at all.
你会发现另一边会热情款待
You will find the other side is filled with treats
你这样的姑娘
for a girl like you.
去哪都比待在这儿好
Anywhere is better than here.
弹得真好听
That's so beautiful.
我一直很喜欢这首歌♥ 史蒂薇
I've always loved that song, Stevie.
以此结束这样煎熬的一天
The perfect ending
算是完美了
to a long day.
♪可曾有人为你寄来锦书♪
Has anyone ever written anything for you
♪在最黑暗痛苦的时刻♪
In all your darkest hours
♪你可曾听过我的歌♥♪
Did you ever hear me sing
♪现在请听我歌♥唱♪
Listen to me now
♪你知道 没有你相伴♪
You know I'd rather be alone
♪我宁愿孤身一人♪
Than be without you
♪难道 你还不明白♪
Don't you know
♪可曾有人对你有所馈赠♪
Has anyone ever given anything to you
♪在最黑暗痛苦的深渊♪
In all your darkest sorrow
♪你可曾将其双手奉还♪
Did you ever just give it back
♪现在让我♪
Well, I have
♪为你献上我的全部♪
I have given that to you
♪这就是我的全部♪
And if that's all
♪而我所做的一切♪
All I ever do
♪只是希望你将我铭记♪
I want you to remember me
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表