我17岁加入克格勃
I was 17 when I joined the KGB,
我和一个陌生男人住在一个陌生的国家
Living in a strange country with a strange man.
-喂 -美国人没有情报
-Hello? - The Americans have no intelligence.
-你是我妻子 -是吗
- You're my wife. - Is that right?
又一条上钩了
There it is. Another one.
用烧鸡钓鳄鱼 一钓一个准
Every hook I baited with that jerk chicken got a gator.
我跟你说 主要因为气味
It's the odor, I tell you.
就算把鳄鱼弄瞎
You can blind the alligator,
它还是能捕食
he can still hunt for food,
但要是鼻子被堵住 就得活活饿死
but you block up his nose, he'll starve to death.
不过首先会喘不过气憋死
Yeah, but he'd die first from not being able to breathe.
反正横竖都是死
Yeah, either way it's a death sentence.
天黑之前还得剥好多皮呢
We got a lot of skinnin' to do before sundown.
过来吧 宝贝
Come on, come to papa, baby.
搞什么
What the hell?
不像是渔猎管理部的
Don't look like Fish and Game.
要是她已经打电♥话♥报案了 咱俩就玩完了
Well, we're cooked if she already made the call.
营地里这些东西能罚八万块呢
We got $80,000 worth of fines here in the camp.
有什么事吗 姑娘
How can we help you, young lady?
错了
This is wrong.
大错特错
All wrong.
杀戮
Murder.
哀鸿遍野
All rot and black.
不可原谅
This will not be forgiven.
你想怎样 小妞
What do you want, girl?
你们为什么要杀害上帝的无辜生灵
Why would you kill God's innocent creatures?
就为了把它们做成鞋子吗
So they can be made into shoes?
她不会是该死的动物保护协会的吧
You think she's one of them goddamn PETA girls?
肯定不是
No, she ain't from PETA.
这事你就不该管 姑娘
You should have stayed away, girl.
跟死物打交道 小心自己也死翘翘
You play with dead things are more than likely to join 'em.
还没都死呢
Not all dead.
恐怖故事
第三季
女巫集♥会♥
翻译&精校&时间轴&总监 爱卿遛小鸟
该起床了 姑娘们
Rise and shine, ladies.
晨会时间到了
It's time for morning gathering.
五分钟之后楼下集♥合♥
I expect you both downstairs in five minutes.
就穿这身下去如何
Shall I come in this?
天哪 别想了
My God, get over it already.
他暑假都去联合募捐协会做志愿者
He spent his summers volunteering for the United Way.
他可真该被封为圣徒
He should be canonized.
菲奥娜 我知道你在家
Fiona? I know you're home.
你怎么这么刻薄
How can you be such a bitch?
因为我了解人性 而这小子
Because I understand people, and that guy,
要是他当时有机会上我 绝不会犹豫
would have happily taken a turn on me if he had the chance.
你胡说 他不是那种人
No, that's bullshit. He wasn't like that.
那些人跟他是一个兄弟会的
Those guys were his frat brothers.
他得连坐
It's guilt by association.
快开门 母亲
Open the door, mother.
不 我不接受
No, I don't accept that.
为了咱们室友间能和平共处
Look, for the sake of peace among roommates,
我为做掉你家小帅哥的事向你道歉 好吗
I'm sorry I killed your boy candy, okay?
不过摊上你这黑寡妇
But given your black widow status,
他迟早都得死
he was living on borrowed time anyways.
我正忙着呢
I'm kind of busy right now.
天哪 什么味道
My God, what's that smell?
我...
I, um...
我去看了中医 正在煎中药呢
I went to a Chinese doctor, he gave me some herbs to boil.
味道是有点呛
I know it's kind of pungent.
我们要开晨会了
We're about to have our morning gathering.
我要给姑娘们讲讲家规
I'm going to be going over the house rules with the girls,
你也该来听听
and I would like you to hear them.
听起来很有意思
Sounds riveting.
我马上就下去
I'll be down in a minute.
听好了 你个不消停的
Now, listen up, Miss Pittypat.
如果你敢叫
If you scream,
我就把你扔回当初找到你的那个坑里
I'm gonna put you right back in the ground where I found you.
听懂了吗
You understand? Hmm?
懂吗
Yeah?
救命
Help!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
你老实告诉我
I want you to tell me right now
这么多年过去了 你是怎么活下来的
how it is you're still alive after all these years
正常人早成一具枯骨了
and not some moldering corpse.
闭嘴
Shut up!
真受不了 这个叫手♥机♥ 好吗
Jesus, woman, it's a cell phone, all right?
菲奥娜 我们要开始了
Fiona? We're starting!
老实待着 等我回来
Now you just stay quiet, and when I get back,
我们再继续聊
we're gonna continue our little chat.
你最好别让我白费功夫
And you better make it worth my while.
给我炸个44号♥餐 要特脆的
Let me get a 44, extra crispy.
2012年
嘿 中份全家桶应该有八块鸡
Yo. The medium bucket is supposed to have eight pieces.
我这里只有七块
This one has only seven.
我不叫"嘿" 我有名字 叫奎尼
My name's not "Yo". It's Queenie.
你肯定是数错了
And you must have miscounted
因为那桶是我亲自装的
because I packed that bucket myself.
你的算术肯定烂透了
Well, you must have got a "D" in math
因为这桶只有七块
'cause there's only seven pieces.
先生 我的算术可是优秀
Actually, sir, I got an "A" in math.
各科都是
All of 'em.
微积分 三角学 高等代数
Calculus, trig, advanced algebra.
是吗
Is that so?
你肯定是个天才
Look, I'm sure you're a genius.
把少的那块鸡块给我
Just give me an extra piece of chicken,
我就不再纠缠了
and I'll be done here.
细屌♥男 你当姐傻啊
Look, Pencil Dick, I'm not stupid, okay?
你已经吃了一块 还想多要一块
You ate that extra piece, and now you want a freebie.
我要跟经理谈 死肥婆
I'd like to speak to the manager, stupid fat ass.
-你叫我什么 -把经理叫来
- What did you call me? - Get the manager!
我就是经理
I am the manager!
救命 她炸了我的手
Help! She's burned me!
-你被关进大牢了吗 -没有
- Did they send you to jail? - No.
目击者虽然不少
There were lots of witnesses,
但没人亲眼看到我泼油
and none of them had actually seen me throw the oil.
这件事上了当地报纸
But it made the local newspaper,
科迪莉亚老师就是这样找到的我
and that's how Miss Cordelia found me.
你开始还不想加入我们
You didn't want to join us at first.
我是看着全是白人演员的《圣女魔咒》
I grew up on white girl shit like Charmed
和《小女巫萨布丽娜》长大的
and Sabrina the Teenaged Cracker.
没想到还会有黑人女巫
I didn't know that there even were black witches.
但原来我是蒂图巴的后代
But as it turns out, I'm an heir to Tituba.
她是塞勒姆的一个家奴
She was a house slave in Salem.
首个被指控施行巫术的人
She was the first to be accused of witchcraft.
所以严格来说 我们同族同源
So, technically, I'm part of your tribe.
现在我们要齐唱"一起来"吗
Is this where we all sing "Kum-Bah-Yah"?
贱♥人♥ 我要吃了你
Bitch, I will eat you!
你们得开始照顾彼此
You guys have got to start taking care of each other.
外面的敌人已经够多了
We have enough enemies on the outside.
福克斯女士
Ms. Foxx?
有事吗
Yes?
我是新奥尔良警局凶杀组的桑切斯警探
Detective Sanchez, NOPD Homicide.
这位是我的搭档 斯泰尔斯警探
My partner Detective Stiles.
有什么事
What's this about?
我们想跟你的两位学生谈谈
We'd like to have a word with two of your girls.
像你这样的电影明星出现在联谊会
When a movie star like you shows up at a sorority house,
你去哪里 和谁一起 都会引人注意
people are gonna pay attention to where you go and with who.
不少人看到你和巴士里的
Lot of people saw you go into a back room
几个男孩进了里间
with some of the guys on the bus.
这跟翻车有什么关系
What does that have to do with the bus flipping?
她们只是十几岁的孩子
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表