穷音乐家身上
on some halfway decent musician
浪费时间
in a $12 suit.
你感觉到了吗
You feel that?
那种空当当的
That empty...
心碎的感觉
heartbroken feeling?
那就是亲近菲奥娜的下场
That's what it feels like to get close to Fiona.
拜托 米丝蒂 给我一点线索
Come on, Misty, give me a hint.
*只见白雪茫茫的山上*
*And I saw my reflection*
*映着我的模样*
*In the snow covered hills*
*直到山峰崩塌将我掩埋*
*Till the landslide brought me down*
我看见你了
I see you. I see you.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
*带着我的爱 将它压心底*
*Take my love, take it down*
*爬上山坡 蓦然回首*
*Climbed a mountain and turned around... *
这要怎么把她弄出来
How the hell are we gonna get her out of there?
不行就用锤子砸开
With a jackhammer, if we have to.
那我去找个守园人
I'm gonna go find a maintenance man.
不行 就我们俩
No, no, just us.
是只有我吧 但我没有锤子啊
You mean, just me, and I don't have a jackhammer.
别那么死板 别忘了你的身份
Stop being so literal and remember who you are.
对别人来说这是一堵墙
When the rest of the world sees a wall,
对我们来说只是一扇窗
we see a window.
就是这样
That's it.
继续
Keep going.
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
不好说
It's hard to tell.
米丝蒂
Misty!
-她没呼吸了 -天哪
- She's not breathing. - Oh, God.
我有办法
Okay, okay.
[咒语]
Vitalum vitalis.
你要嗅的是颠茄
That's deadly nightshade you're about to ingest through your nostrils.
不想精神错乱就别去嗅它
I wouldn't sniff around unless you're looking for a bout of delirium.
不就是我15岁之后的每一个周六夜晚吗
Sounds like every Saturday night since I was 15.
大家都去哪了
Where is everybody?
我们所爱的科迪莉亚重开了天目
Our beloved Cordelia has regained her second sight.
她和奎尼一起去救米丝蒂·黛了
She's off with Queenie to try and rescue Misty Day.
那可怜的姑娘被人活埋了
Apparently, the poor girl has been entombed.
真不知道是谁犯下了这等暴行
Who would have been cruel enough to commit such an atrocity?
不知道啊
I have no idea.
希望她们救援及时
I just hope they get to her in time.
听说人三天不进水就会死翘翘
I heard people die after three days without water.
这是我闻了颠茄以后
Please tell me this is a hallucination
在发幻梦吧
driven by my bouquet of Atropa belladonna.
佐伊 你怎么能回学院
Zoe, you can't possibly be back at the Robichaux Academy.
我不允许
I won't allow it.
你该和你的真爱
You were supposed to spend your days in romantic splendor
双宿双飞去啊
with your true love.
你现在的举动就好比霍斯顿You're just like Halston
把自己的品牌卖♥♥给了杰西潘尼when he sold his brand to J.C. Penney.
你放弃了自己的命运
You've forsaken your destiny.
不 默特尔 我是直面了自己的命运
No, Myrtle, I've embraced it.
我们去了佛罗里达
We made it to Florida.
要驱逐生命中的黑暗
What better than the Sunshine State
最好不过就是阳光之州了
to cast the darkness out of our lives?
你尝尝
You bit it off.
你们占了我的地盘
Hey, you're in my spot!
-快滚 我要睡觉 -我们这就走
- Get out of here! I want to sleep! - We're leaving.
你 别和我说话
You, don't talk to me!
别开口
Don't talk to me!
凯尔 别
Kyle, no!
真让人♥大♥吃一惊啊
What a surprise.
你的斗牛梗打死了人
Your pit bull mauled somebody.
怪不得你们要回来
Is that why you came back,
因为你管不住他吗
because you can't handle him?
不是
No.
我回来是因为不想逃避自己的身份
I came back because there's no escaping what I am.
[咒语]
Vitalum vitalis.
我回来
I came back
是因为我绝对是下一任超级女巫
because I'm clearly the next Supreme.
臭婊♥子♥
You bitch.
你把我当成是你可以随意杀害的
Oh! You thought I was some dumb swamp rat
垃圾沼泽老鼠吗
you could leave behind to die?
是啊
Um, yes.
姑娘们 立刻住手别打了
Girls, stop these vulgar fisticuffs at once.
这么粗鲁不合我们的身份
It's beneath us.
-科迪莉亚 -我不介意
- Cordelia? - I'm good.
我不想在你身上浪费法力
I don't want to waste my magic on you.
我用手就能教训你
I can do you with my hands.
打得真是娘们
You hit like a girl!
这一招帅呆了
This is awesome!
帅个屁 住手
No, it's not. Stop!
起来啊 好莱坞丫头
Come on. Get up, Hollywood.
-够了 -你们
- Enough! - You!
你们要为自己的所作所为付出代价
You must pay for what you've done!
你是不是走错门了
Wow, did you walk into the wrong house.
这家伙是谁
Who the hell is this guy?
那声音我认识
I know that voice.
他是斧头杀手
It's the Axeman.
我还以为你把他的灵魂流放到
I thought you banished his soul to the appropriate
他该去的鬼蜮了呢
nether realms?
没 他还在尘世
No, he's on the mortal coil.
我要杀光你们
I'll kill all of you!
那是血吗
Is that blood?
不是他的
Not his.
那是谁的
Then whose?
你怎么能这么对我
How could you do this to me?
是我母亲的血
This blood is my mother's.
这么安静
It's quiet.
我都忘了上次你没放音乐
I don't remember the last time
是什么时候了
I was here when there wasn't music playing.
带防水靴了吗
You pack your wader boots?
什么
What?
我要带你去钓鱼
'Cause I want to take you fishing.
钓鱼
Fishing.
是的 钓鱼
Yeah. Yeah, fishing.
钓鲶鱼
For catfish.
鲶鱼
Catfish.
油炸鲶鱼的时候
When you fry them,
外面裹的粉得有嚼劲但不油腻
the batter, it has to be crunchy, never greasy.
我不喜欢鲶鱼
I don't like catfish.
我憎恨所有低贱的食物
I loathe all bottom-feeders.
那我就带你去打野猪吧
Well, then I'll take you boar hunting.
你可以坐在门廊处
While you're sitting on a porch
享用杜松子酒
drinking Gin Rickeys, huh?
杜松子酒
Gin Rickeys.
帮我拉下拉链
Unzip me.
你女儿 来过了
Your daughter... she paid me a visit.
拜托告诉我她的尸体在浴缸里
Please tell me she's in the bathtub.
她挺漂亮 但没有遗传到你的颧骨
She's pretty, but she doesn't have your cheekbones.
我猜 她来是为了
She came, I guess, to...
激怒我吧
to rile me up.
她大概是想要我帮她做那些下三滥的活
I imagine she wanted me to do her dirty work for her.
这世界怎么了
What is the world coming to, huh,
超级女巫的亲生女儿
when the Supreme's daughter...
要找外人来替自己杀戮
has to outsource her own killings?
我们说好的
We had a deal.
没有白纸黑字写下来
It wasn't on paper...
没有做过公♥证♥
it wasn't stamped by a notary,
但我们说好的
but we had a deal!
怎么 科迪莉亚让你相信我不会履行诺言吗
And what, Cordelia has convinced you otherwise?
为什么他们总是把我安排在1A座位
Why do they insist on always putting me in seat 1A?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表