女巫们只有团结在强大而非凡的权威下 才得以存活
取得这一至高权利 需通过的测试不止一个 而是七个
每一种都能将巫术提升至艺术的境界
无上的荣耀意味着巨大的代价
Your highest honor comes at the greatest price.
死亡也不在话下
Death is not uncommon.
危险
And danger...
是不可避免的
inescapable.
试图施展七阵法 也许会丧命
Attempting the Seven Wonders can get you killed.
但一旦施展出来
But perform them...
你就是下一任超级女巫
and you are the next Supreme.
我都不用读你的心
I don't even need to read your mind
就知道你想干什么
to know what you're doing.
你想让我们施展七阵法
You want us to perform the Seven Wonders
好找出下任超级女巫
so that you can find the next Supreme
再杀掉她
and then kill her.
你个可怜可爱 又傻又疯的丫头
Poor, sweet, dumb, paranoid girl.
事实是 我累了
The awful truth is I am tired.
玛丽·拉文在哪里
Where's Marie Laveau?
不关我们的事
That's not our business.
关我的事
It's mine.
这里唯一的黑女巫失踪了
The only other black witch in this place goes missing,
我想知道发生了什么
I want to know what happened.
她也许去什么阴曹地府
She's probably off in some unholy nether realm.
跟那不人不鬼的臭虫厮混去了
Cavorting with that half-baked beetle juice.
雷格粑粑老爹 鬼知道叫什么名字
Papa Legaboo-boo, whatever the hell his name is.
雷格巴
Legba!
他可是神 放尊重点
He's a deity. Show some respect.
这间屋子里 尊重
Respect is something
显然是种稀缺品质
that is definitely lacking around here.
这点我可以肯定
I will grant you that.
你必须尊重我
You will show me respect!
在被取代之前 我还是超级女巫
Your Supreme until the moment I am replaced.
休息去吧
So rest up,
小丫头
little girl.
吃点维生素B12
Take your vitamin B-12s.
考验会在周六上午举♥行♥
Your trials begin Saturday morning.
到时 你将施展出七阵法
You will perform the Seven Wonders.
或者死于施展失败
Or... you will die trying.
恐怖故事
第三季
女巫集♥会♥
精校&总监 爱卿遛小鸟
麦迪逊
Madison?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
天啊 科迪莉亚
Jesus, Cordelia.
你看起来糟透了
You look like shit.
真不敢相信你把自己毁成这样
I can't believe you did that to yourself.
我一直在米丝蒂的房♥间寻找视像
I've been in Misty's room trying to see something.
我摸过了她的靴子 梳子上的发丝
I've held her boots, hair from her brush.
一无所获
Nothing.
我不是想泼你冷水
I hate to be the Debbie Downer,
但她也许已经死了
but maybe she's gone.
也许我的天目还没回来
Or maybe my gift of the sight hasn't come back.
太酷了
Whoa! That was cool!
我施展了移形换影
I did transmutation.
我都没想要施法
I didn't even have to think about it.
它自己就发生了
It just happened.
换作是我就不会大惊小怪 麦迪逊
I wouldn't read too much into it, Madison.
即使不是超级女巫
You can manifest multiple powers
也可以施展多重法术
without being the Supreme.
我们的力量总在危难之时达到巅峰
Our powers always spike in times of crisis.
而现在就是
This is one of those times.
麦迪逊 我要触摸你
Madison, I need to touch you.
说真的 科迪莉亚
Tell the truth, Cordelia.
你现在是不是喜欢女的了
You into girls now?
上次触碰到你时 我看到了一些东西
The last time I touched you, I saw things.
你害怕我看到什么吗
What are you afraid I might see?
这间屋子里
Nothing stays a secret
秘密是无法隐瞒多久的 麦迪逊
for very long in this house, Madison.
真♥相♥总会大白
It will come to light
无论你愿意与否
whether you want it to or not.
我没有秘密
I don't have any secrets.
那就过来
Then walk over here.
请便
Knock yourself out.
那该死的的白婊♥子♥
That damn buttermilk biscuit!
以为她能扳倒我
Thinks she can take me down.
想得美
Hell no!
我可是女王 我会卷土重来的
I'm the queen-- I will rise again!
记住我的话
Mark my words.
我的人♥民♥ 会去找你复仇
My people gonna come for you.
将你碎尸万段
Rip you apart.
玛丽
Marie?!
[咒语]
Spiritu duce, in me est.
[咒语]
Deduc me in tenebris vita.
[咒语]
Ad extremum ut salutaret 'nferi.
元神出窍
Descensum.
小妞 你发什么愣
What you doing, girl?
快把那盒炸鸡给我
Give me the box of chicken.
快点 拜托
Today, please.
帮我看着柜台
Listen, watch the counter for me.
我要去休息了 好吧
I'm going on break, okay?
我在这干什么
What am I doing here?
这问题我问了自己二十年
Been asking myself the same thing for 20 years.
快去柜台看着
Just watch the counter.
什么情况[地狱]
What the hell?
你是雷格巴老爹
You're Papa Legba.
你住在炸鸡店里
You live in a chicken shack?
不 亲爱的
No, darling.
这里不是地狱
It's not the hell.
是你的炼狱
It's your hell.
这是你这辈子最痛苦的时光
This was the worst time of your life.
伺候着那些把你当垃圾对待的人
Waiting on people who treated you
而你自己也这样看待自己
like the piece of trash you thought you were.
没有力量
No power.
没有尊重
No respect.
未来毫无希望
And no future that you could see.
只有发丝里的油脂
Just grease in your hair
以及满鼻的猪油味
and the smell of lard in your nose.
听着
Look...
我来找你谈谈玛丽·拉文的事
I came to talk to you about Marie Laveau.
听说你俩关系不错
I was told you hang out together.
她不在这儿 永生不死就是这样
She ain't here. There's this thing about being immortal.
你的炼狱在人世间
Your hell's on Earth.
老兄
Hey, dude!
快点餐 然后滚蛋
Just order and get out of line!
这炸鸡我都等一万年了
I've been waiting forever for my chicken!
那再等等也无妨
And you can wait some more!
别逼我扔你进油锅
Don't make me put you in the fryer.
给我滚回队尾去
Now, go to the back of the line!
看到了吗
See?
到头来 每个人都得付出代价
Everybody got to pay in the end.
他一直闻着炸鸡诱人的香气
He gets to smell the delicious chicken
却永远吃不着
and never get a bite.
曾经 要来这儿一趟是很考验法力的
Took some skills to come down here before your time.
许多人都担心再也回不去
Most people be afraid they couldn't get back.
等下 我还没说完呢
Wait! I'm not done with you!
太阳快出来了
It's almost sun up.
你如果不想永远待在这儿
Unless you want to stay here forever,
最好赶紧回去
you better hurry and get back.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我才来了五分钟
I've been here five minutes.
这儿的时间 节奏不太一样
Time... moves differently in here.
我要一份炸鸡桶加黄油玉米
I want the jumbo box with butter corn.
不要鸡翅和鸡大腿
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表