他们只信奉一个神
They pray to one god--
一个绿色的 无情的神
a green, merciless god.
美元 所以我们切断他们的供给
Money. So we cut off their supply,
让他们屈膝跪地
bring them to their knees,
爬到我们脚下 祈求宽恕
make them crawl to us and beg for mercy.
给我 我能做到
Here, I can do that.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
不
No.
你被玷污了
You're tainted.
你让他们窥探了你的大脑
You let them get inside your head.
我们以后有的是时间为此争吵
We can fight about this for the next ten years,
但现在我想帮你
but right now I want to help you.
不
No!
你还不明白吗
Don't you understand anything?
你帮不了我
You can't help me.
帮不了任何人
You can't help anyone.
你毫无价值 不可救药
You're worthless, hopeless.
从我眼前滚开
Get out of my sight.
请聆听我 赫卡忒[司夜和冥界的女神]
Come to me, Hecate.
众天使之母
Mother of Angels...
万物之灵
Cosmic World Soul.
[咒语]
Comminuet,
[咒语]
infirmabitur,
[咒语]
submergetur.
[咒语]
Praecipita,
[咒语]
strangulare...
[咒语]
percusserite...
[咒语]
in corde suo proposito.
[咒语]
Comminuet...
[咒语]
infirmabitur...
[咒语]
submergetur.
[咒语]
Praecipita...
[咒语]
strangulare...
[咒语]
percusserite...
[咒语]
in corde suo...
[咒语]
proposito.
让电♥话♥别响了
Get off the flute on the line.
让他们虚弱
Bring them to me in a weakened state.
赋予我力量与智慧 我便能摧毁...
Make me strong and cunning, so that I may destroy...
你还好吗
Are you all right?
还好
Yeah.
没事
No.
我很好
I'm fine.
麦迪逊不可能是超级女巫
Madison can't be the Supreme.
她自私自利 还是个荡♥妇♥
She's selfish and she's a whore.
我之前没意识到这点 但我们仅靠自己无法生存
I didn't realize this before, but we can't survive on our own.
女巫团能保护我们所有人
The sisterhood protects each of us.
如果我是超级女巫 我只会做好事
If I was the Supreme, I would only do good.
这我相信 你天生没有坏心肠
I believe that. You don't have a mean bone in your body.
也许你就是我们需要的那种领袖
Maybe you're the kind of leader we need.
他们好像给卢克换病房♥了
I think they moved Luke.
我听不到他了
I can't hear him.
有什么可以帮你吗
Can I help you?
我们来看卢克·拉姆齐
Yes. Uh, we're here to see Luke Ramsey.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
卢克昨天去世了
Luke died yesterday.
我要见他
I want to see him.
太平间已经转移了他的尸体
The mortuary came and took the body away.
我要和他道别
I want to say good-bye.
这可怕的味道是什么
What is that hideous smell?
响尾蛇的精♥子♥熏香
Rattle viper sperm incense.
能清除所有恶灵
Clear all the bad spirits out of here.
摆脱它们的恶念侵扰
Get rid of their evil intentions.
不是那些恶念害我得病的
It's not evil intentions that's making me sick.
[咒语]
Jadoo toona.
这里的一个姑娘正成长为超级女巫
One of these girls is emerging as the new Supreme,
随着她力量的增强
and as her powers grow,
我的癌症也在恶化
so does the cancer.
我还没准备好和你说再见
I ain't ready to say good-bye to you.
我们还有事要做
We still got work to do.
你爱过吗 玛丽
Have you ever been in love, Marie?
她对你做了什么
What has she done to you?
很久以前爱过
Long time ago.
我此生第一次找到真爱
I found love for the first time,
爱给了我动力继续战斗下去
and it's given me the passion to keep fighting.
你能帮我活下来 玛丽
You can help me live, Marie.
我也希望我能
I wish I could.
你知道死生的秘密
You know the secret.
你给了那个卑劣残酷的种族主义者永生
You gave it to that despicable, torturing racist.
我给她的是我的一小瓶眼泪
I gave her a vial of my tears.
就算我也给你 你还是会头发掉光 虚弱不堪
If I gave it to you, you'd still be bald and weak
永远重复着生命最后的这些天
and living out your last days over and over for all eternity.
谁...给你的
Who... gave it to you?
我觉得你还没准备好
I don't think you're ready for that.
告诉我你不老的秘诀
Tell me your secret.
我将我的灵魂
I sold my soul...
卖♥♥给了雷格巴老爹to Papa Legba.
你召唤了他 还是...
You conjured him or...
他自己找上门的
he just appeared?
当时我目中无人
I thought I was the shit back then.
刚刚迎来了我的全盛时期
I had just come into my prime,
我的法力很强
and my magic was strong.
强得吓人
Shockingly strong.
当时我怀孕了
I was pregnant,
根本不接受死亡这个概念
and I did not accept the idea of death.
我所向披靡
I was invincible.
老爹一定是听见了我内心的声音
Papa must've heard me.
一天夜里 他现身了
Showed up one night,
他说 "你可以长生不老 玛丽
said, "you can have eternal life, Marie.
我每年来找你一次
"I come to you once a year,
你给我我想要的"
and you give me what I want."
我以为他说的是性方面的需求
I thought he meant some kind of sexual favors.
当时看来 这要求再容易不过
Seemed simple enough at the time.
我许下长生不老的愿望 然后它就成真了
I wished for it; it came true.
但我不知道 我接受了一个来自地狱的交易
Unknowingly, I made a deal forged in Hell.
老爹...
Papa...
你的母亲形象还真不错 黑妞
Motherhood looks good on you, Mambo.
你会成为一位美丽的母亲
You'd make a beautiful mother.
但...
But...
你命中注定膝下无子
children ain't in the cards for you.
不 不
N-No. No.
别带走我的孩子
Not my baby.
我不要长生不老了 老爹
Take it back, Papa.
我不要了
Take it back.
收回你的咒语 我愿意变回凡人
Take the spell back. I can be mortal again.
-收回你的咒语吧 -别异想天开了 宝贝
- Take it back. - Now, you know that ain't how it works, sugar.
把孩子给我
Give the child to me.
我要我的纯洁灵魂
I want my innocent soul.
他现在还会来找你吗
Does he still come to you?
会 每年都来
Mm-hmm. Once a year.
-他想要什么 -你想要他来找你吗
- What does he want? - You asking for him to come and see you?
这事是这样的
'Cause the thing about him is,
如果你极度想见他 他能感应到
if you want him bad enough, he'll hear you.
你休息一下
Try and get some sleep now.
闭上眼睛 现在别想长生不老的事
Just close your eyes and forget about that for now.
见鬼
Damn.
这烤肉串还挺好吃的
This kabob's some kind of tasty.
谢谢你请我
Thanks for treating.
习惯别人的殷勤吧
Get used to it.
如果你真是下任超级女巫
If you really are the next Supreme,
很快你就会被贡品淹没
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表