我为什么要离开文明之珍宝的巴黎
Why I had to leave Paris, the jewel of civilization,
回到这个狗窝 真是不明白
return to this shit hole, I'll never understand.
小子 别放下面
Boy, don't set those down.
送楼上去
They go upstairs.
不 那个黄色的
No. The yellow one.
棕色的 跟你一个颜色
Brown. Brown like your skin.
父亲需要照顾生意
Father had to attend to his business.
他们没有内心之光
They have no inner light.
瞧瞧他们
Look at them.
完全无法沟通
They have no intellect to engage with.
恐怕我饥渴的心也将干涸
I fear my restless mind will become feeble.
您还有我们 您的女儿们
You have us, your daughters.
你恰巧印证了我的话
You have just made my point abundantly clear.
我需要灵感
I need inspiration.
我相信您会找到乐趣所在的 母亲
I'm sure you'll find your métier, Mother.
听说钩织在新奥尔良很流行
I hear crochet is popular in New Orleans.
1830年
母亲
Mother?!
我一定要亲自动手吗
Do I have to bother with this... thing?
厨房♥佣人明天才到
Till the kitchen help arrive tomorrow,
我们想吃饭 就要自己动手
we gonna have to cook if we want to eat.
一定要杀它吗
Do I have to kill it?
把鸡放到这来
Put the bird down here.
我做不到 别逼我
Oh, I can't. Please don't make me.
把刀给我
Give me that cleaver.
砍掉一只鸡头能有多难
How hard can it be to chop the head off a chicken?
您也从没干过这事 母亲
You've never done it yourself, Mother.
您总让厨子替你干脏活
You've always had the cooks do your dirty work.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
抱歉 夫人
I'm sorry, ma'am.
我想堆好这些箱子
I tried to stack the boxes up myself.
我伤得很重
I'm hurt bad.
让我看看有什么办法
Let me see what we can do here.
要不要我去叫医生
Should I run and find a doctor?
不用 我来就行
No. I can handle this.
你去楼下把鸡烧好
You go on downstairs and cook up that chicken.
让我 让我看看
Let me... let me see
也许这里有些破布
if maybe we have some rags up here.
看看能不能找条绷带
Let me see if we can find a bind up.
拿去 快点绑好
Here you are. Here, bind this up right quick.
必须把血止住
We want to stop that blood.
快点
Come on.
我想我会喜欢这里的
I think I'm going to like it here.
恐怖故事
第三季
女巫集♥会♥
精校&时间轴&总监 爱卿遛小鸟
女巫团沉痛哀悼
Our coven mourns.
经历过众多审判
After facing so many trials,
在各种袭击中捍卫彼此
defending ourselves against onslaught.
化敌为友
Forging enemies into friends.
罗比乔克斯小姐学院的女巫们
The witches of Miss Robichaux's Academy
赢得了关乎生死的战役
have fought for their lives, and won.
所以我们以沉痛的心情
And so, it is with great sadness
悼别意外跌进浴缸而离世的楠
we must say good-bye to Nan, who fell in the tub.
阿门
Amen!
如果米丝蒂·黛能在这儿让她起死回生就好了
If only Misty Day were here to bring the poor girl back.
我不能再坐视不管
I have to do something
看着我们的姑娘一一死去
before one more of our girls dies.
你母亲是个穿着华服的暴君
Your mother's Pol Pot in Givenchy.
-你能做什么 -所有必要之事
- What can be done? - Whatever is necessary.
米丝蒂也许正在佛州大沼泽地旋转起舞呢
Misty's probably twirled her way to the Everglades by now.
别想了
Don't bother.
出来
Now!
-园丁说你们在这里 -你还活着
- The gardener said you'd be here. - You're alive?
贱♥人♥ 你把我留下等死
Bitch, you left me for dead.
姑娘 我以为你已经死了
Oh, girl, I thought you were.
快滚过来
Oh, get your ass over here.
这是为你砍了我的头
That's for dismembering me.
这是为你还敢腆着脸回来
And that's for coming back.
我不是让你把这白花花的脑袋当垃圾扔掉吗
I thought I told you to put her white head in the trash.
我自有主张
I had my own ideas.
奎尼
Queenie.
-你把她接好了 -连伤疤都没有
- You put her back together. - No scars.
如果是我拼接了你 你肯定不会
If I'd have done you, you wouldn't look like
像从漂白剂里爬出来的一样
you'd been jammed through a blender.
最重要的是
The most important thing is
你安全了
that you're safe.
没有人是安全的
None of us are safe!
你怎么就不明白呢
Why can't you understand that?
你跟我们一起走
You are coming with us.
葬礼结束了
Okay, the funeral's over.
说完祷告词就赶紧走吧
Say your prayers as you exit.
我不会跟你们任何人走的
I'm not going anywhere with any of y'all.
我已经受尽折磨
I've been suffering the tortures of the damned.
我一步都不会挪
I'm not taking another step!
编发城枪击案的凶手将会被认作是杰克·墨菲
The man in the Cornrow City shooting will be identified
一个患有创伤后应激障碍的流浪老兵
as Jack Murphy, a homeless veteran with PTSD.
新奥尔良警方结案时
When the Orleans Police finish with their investigation,
报告上只会出现这个名字
that'll be the name on the report.
我儿子将不会得到任何悼词 是吧
So, my son will have no eulogy, then?
也没有葬礼 没有守丧 没有
He'll have no funeral, no wake, no...
任何可供凭吊的东西
fond remembrance?
汉克的行为是有勇无谋
What Hank did was foolhardy.
但他的决心十分高尚
But his purpose was righteous.
他的行为引起了一场腥风血雨
What he did was set off a storm.
我肯定那些女巫用了巫术
Those witches used a spell, I'm sure of it.
我们需要那些女巫帮我们搞定政♥府♥的人
We need those witches to get the government off our backs.
如有必要我愿意付钱 多少钱都无所谓
I'll pay them if I have to, more money than they ever imagined.
等我们重振旗鼓
When we're healthy again,
我要让她们
they'll pay us back
用命来还
with their lives.
我去安排会面
I'll set a meeting.
以史为鉴
History will tell you--
不是每个人都在乎
not that anyone today gives a royal you-know-what--
我出生于新奥尔良的
that I was born to two prominent members
上流社会家庭
of New Orleans society.
在我们选定的中立地带坐下谈话
A sit-down at a neutral location of our choosing.
拜托
Ow! Jesus!
会面必须在新奥尔良进行
No, the meeting has to take place here in New Orleans.
你知道他们想杀我们吧
You know they gonna try to kill us.
就指望他们这么做呢
That's what I'm counting on.
我母亲的
Although my mother's
娘家姓是拉瓦伯[可爱]
maiden name was Lovable...
她可没把这一点遗传给她的乖女儿我
she did not pass that quality along to me, her daughter.
我儿时并不快乐
I suppose I was an unhappy child.
待人也不友善
Not very nice, either.
我沉默寡言
I kept to myself,
只跟小老鼠 小动物谈心
communing with rodents and small animals.
切割它们的身体 看它们是死是活
Cutting parts off to see how they'd fare, or if they'd die.
你没冲马桶
You left your dirt in the commode.
为什么不冲
Why don't you flush it?
你冲屎去吧 贱♥人♥
You flush my shit, bitch.
所有人都认为我无足轻重
No one thought I'd amount to much,
但我让他们瞠目结舌
but I surprised them all.
我嫁得很好
I married well.
我举办的晚宴令人向往
My lavish soirées became a coveted invitation.
小茴香
Cumin.
椰汁
Coconut.
小豆蔻
Cardamom.
咖喱肉汤
Mulligatawny soup!
我仿佛身临拉贾斯坦邦[印度邦名]
I've been transported to Rajasthan!
真好吃
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表