一直如此
You always have been!
麦迪逊不是下一任超级女巫
Madison wasn't the next Supreme.
崛起的超级女巫身上有个特点
The hallmark of any rising Supreme
那就是光彩照人 身强体健
is glowing, radiant health.
麦迪逊患有心杂音
Madison had a heart murmur.
她一直自我检测病情 从没告诉过别人
She kept it monitored, she kept it secret.
所以很抱歉 默特尔
So I'm sorry, Myrtle.
四十年来 你一直找错了方向
For 40 years, you've been barking up the wrong tree.
我母亲成为超级女巫自有其道理
My mother is the Supreme for a reason.
对对
Hear, hear.
快来啊 妈妈
Come on, Mom.
-好了 宝贝 -快啊
- All right, child. - Come on! Come on!
别吃太多糖哦 听见没
And look, don't eat too much candy, you hear?
晚安
Good night.
不给糖果就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
小要饭花子都打扮过了啊
Oh, little beggar children all fancied up.
别贪心 只许拿一颗
Don't be greedy. Just take one.
一群小强盗
You little hooligans!
你有病吧
You're being morbid.
麦迪逊没死
Madison's not dead.
那我为什么听不到她了
Then why can't I hear her?
也许她想到办法不让你听到她的想法了
Maybe she found a way to keep you out of her head.
我可一直在努力呢
I know I've been trying.
不 她死了
No. She passed.
我们应该出去找她
We should be out looking for her.
菲奥娜让我们待在屋里
Fiona told us to stay inside.
别喝桃红葡萄酒了 来点货真价实的
Enough rosé. Let's get you a proper drink.
酒保 给这位女士来一杯什么都不加的威士忌
Bartender, bring this lady a Maker's neat.
你会害我变成坏女孩的
You'll make a bad girl of me yet.
天哪 总有人得这么做 亲爱的
Well, Christ knows, somebody's got to, darling.
来 干杯
Here, cheers.
好了
Okay...
-怎么 -我们来玩个游戏
- What? - Let's play a game.
每人问对方三个问题
We each ask each other three questions,
保证说真话
and we swear to answer them honestly.
扣好安全带了吗
Is your seat belt fastened?
万无一失
Nice and tight.
你为什么讨厌汉克
Why do you hate Hank?
-是因为喜欢上他了吗 -天哪
- Are you attracted to him? - Jesus!
迪莉亚 因为他满嘴跑火车
Because, Delia, he reeks of bullshit.
真不明白你怎么就看不出来呢
And I don't understand how you cannot see that.
第二个问题
Number two.
不许撒谎
And no lying.
是不是你杀了麦迪逊
Did you kill Madison?
不是 我没杀麦迪逊
No. I did not kill Madison.
轮到我了
My turn.
你觉得下任超级女巫是谁
Who do you believe is the next Supreme?
不不不 还是我
No, no, no, no, no, it's still my turn.
可你的问题好无聊
Yeah? Well, your questions are boring.
回答我的问题
So, answer my question.
你觉得谁会替代我
Who do you think is my replacement?
你还真是走火入魔了 是吧
You're obsessed, aren't you?
怎么了
Why?
你感到法力衰弱了吗
You feel your powers weakening?
继续上酒 先生
Keep these coming, mister man.
不给糖果就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
都别动
Hands off.
由我分配
I decide what y'all deserve.
给你们
There you go.
你什么都没有
You don't get anything.
不 我就住在隔壁
No. I-I'm the neighbor next door.
来送东西
I came to drop off these?
是给麦迪逊的吗
Are those for Madison?
事实上 这些饼干是给你的
Actually, these cookies are for you.
给我的
For me?
为了回报
I wanted to pay you back
你上次拿来的美味蛋糕
for that delicious cake you brought over.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表