会为了女巫团自杀吗
to kill herself for this coven?
稍加说服便可
Not without a push.
我好喜欢这间房♥ 尤其是步入式衣橱
I just love this room, especially the walk-in closet.
我很需要这个
I need that.
我的沃荷手笔《毛♥泽♥东♥》画像
And my Warhol Mao would look great
挂在这墙上一定很棒
on this wall.
-麦迪逊 -惊喜吧 贱♥人♥
- Madison? - Surprise, bitch.
你一定以为再也见不到我了吧
I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.
你多快能把你的东西清出去
How soon can you have all of your stuff out of here?
我真的很想要自己的房♥间
I really need my own room.
还有一张大床
Oh, and a bed.
现在就想在上面躺下了
I can't wait to break it in.
你肯定是不会在床上做什么了 老婆婆
God knows it's not getting any action from you, Grandma.
你是什么东西
What are you?
是谁将你复活的
Who brought you back?
你聋了吗
Are you deaf?
我是下一任超级女巫
I'm the next Supreme.
是我将自己复活的
I brought myself back.
这下你可百口莫辩了
Looks like you've got some explainin to do.
也许我们该打给理事会
Maybe we should call the Council.
等等 你把默特尔也给杀了
Oh, wait. You killed Myrtle, too.
但这不要紧
Well, that won't matter.
这事的剧本我们都知道了
We all know the playbook on this.
你杀了我 所以要被绑在火刑柱上烧死
You killed me, so we burn you at the stake.
我会带上棉花糖
I'm gonna bring marshmallows
和全麦饼干去做脆香米
and graham crackers to make s'mores.
科迪莉亚知道吗
Does Cordelia know?
知道是你杀了我吗
That you killed me?
所有人都知道了
Everyone knows.
明天这时候你将被烤成一块薯饼
You'll be hash browns by this time tomorrow.
反正 你也大限将至了
Course, you're half-dead already.
滚出去
Get out!
可怜的菲菲
Poor Fifi.
我的力量日益增强...
As my powers grow...
而你 却日益衰弱
yours fade away.
简单给你解释一下吧
Let me break this down for you
如果我说得太快了 尽管打断我
and stop me if I talk too fast.
我的日子到了 你已成为历史
I'm in, you're out.
你有两种方式可以离开人世
And you can leave this world one of two ways.
明天被烧死在火刑柱上
You can burn at the stake tomorrow,
痛苦不堪 丑陋万分地死去
which would be messy and painful,
不过倒是极具观赏性
although very entertaining.
又或者...
Or...
自行吞下这些药丸
you can swallow these pills
安然入睡
and go to sleep.
终止一切苦难
Stop suffering.
也让大家免受你的折磨
And stop our suffering.
选择权在你手上
The choice is yours.
你要去哪儿
Going somewhere?
是所有人都复活了
Is everyone back from the dead,
还是我已经升入天堂
or have I already died and gone to heaven?
不过应该是地狱才对吧
Well, I suppose it would be hell, you know.
我被新任超级女巫 年轻的麦迪逊复活了
I've been resurrected by our new Supreme, young Madison.
她让我想起了年轻时的你
She rather reminds me of you in your youth,
骨瘦如柴 眼里完全没有其他人
thin as a pin with a dreadful case of the "me, me, mes."
是的
Yes.
我祝她好运
Well, I wish her the best.
我会搬到
I will be...
帕特摩斯岛居住
on the island... of Patmos.
这恐怕由不得你选择 亲爱的
That's not one of the choices, darling.
你的选项只有自我了断或被火烧死
Take your own life or be burned, I believe it was.
不 我还没准备好
No, I'm not ready.
我好不容易
I have finally
找到我的归宿
found someone I belong to.
找到了真爱
Someone I truly love.
别跟我说这么多 亲爱的 我可受不了
No details, darling. I couldn't bear it.
我病得很严重 默特尔
I am very ill, Myrtle.
活不了多久
I won't last long.
他想照顾我
And he wants to take care of me.
你还没想透彻 菲奥娜
You haven't thought through this, Fiona.
也许是因为你变虚弱了
Maybe it's your weakened state.
你依然是我美丽的天使
You're still my beautiful angel.
你梦中的完美爱情
This dream of a perfect love you're clinging to
不过是生活跟你开的卑劣玩笑罢了
is just a nasty trick life is playing on you.
你的死 会是你这一生的写照
You will die the same way you lived your life--
孤孤单单 受尽辜负
alone and disappointed by everyone.
怎么了
What's the matter?
他不会陪你到死的
He won't stay till the end.
男人都会允诺 但他们做不到
They promise, but... they don't.
你就是个
You are nothing...
嫉妒我的老贱♥人♥
but an envious old bitch.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
你死得太慢了
This is taking too long for you to die.
别 别走
Don't... don't leave.
这些气味 让我恶心
The smells-- they make me sick.
你的口臭 尿臭
Your breath, your piss,
屎臭 整间房♥都充斥着死亡的气息
your shit-- this whole room smells of death!
我知道 我就快死了
I know. I'll die soon.
我保证
I promise.
进行得怎么样
How'd it go?
很好
Boffo.
她以为我是下一任超级女巫
She thinks I'm the next Supreme.
为什么不能是我啊
Why can't it be me?
因为你毫不突出 而且腋下有股鱼排味
Because you have no style and your pits smell like fish sticks.
你觉得我有可能是超级女巫吗
Do you think I could be the Supreme?
你们烂透了
You guys suck balls.
楠
Nan...
卢克
Luke?
卢克
Luke?
卢克
Luke?
老天
Oh, God.
打扮得再漂亮也是死
You're preparing the corpse.
别嘴贱了 好吗
Be a dear, will you?
帮我拿着镜子
Come hold this mirror for me.
药物让我的手抖个不停
My hand shakes so from those meds.
生命是一场狂欢 默特尔
Life is a carnival, Myrtle.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你还记得莱翁吗
Do you remember Levon?
乐队的鼓手
The drummer with the band.
天呐 他太迷人了
Great God, he was something.
我当时为他疯狂
I was so crazy about him.
我们一起在
We had such a...
伍德斯托克过了狂野的六个月
wild six months together in Woodstock.
我想说的是
Anyway, my point is...
有些人坐着旋转木马只求安稳
some play it safe on the merry-go-round,
有些人追求刺♥激♥去玩过山车
others go for the thrills on the roller coaster.
我可以坐在这儿 对我的选择懊悔不已
I mean, I could sit here and boo-hoo my choices,
用自己犯下的
torment myself...
自私的罪行折磨自己
over the selfish detours I have taken.
但事到如今又有什么用呢
But what good would it do now?
帮我个忙 把衣橱里的裘皮大衣给我
Do me a favor, get me my fur from the closet.
那时他们都围着我转
They were all over me that season.
但是莱翁
But Levon, mm...
天哪
Oh, my.
我突然离开
It was preemptive, I suppose,
也算先发制人了
my leaving.
在别人把你赶走之前 先行离开
Get out of town before they run you out on a rail.
我总是要求自己
I've always been rigorous
不能在派对上待得太久
about not staying too long at the party.
会讨人嫌
Bad form.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表