早上好
Morning.
给
Here.
咖啡
Coffee?
是啊 加了点牛奶和糖
Yeah, with a little milk and sugar.
我爸爸在我第一次狩猎时 也让我喝过
My daddy let me try it on my first hunting trip.
1991年
等你再长大点
You get a little older,
还可以往里倒点酒
we'll add a little hooch in there.
这样喝了能保暖
That'll really keep us warm.
没什么可紧张的
There's nothing to be nervous about.
汉克
Hank...
双手稳住
Keep your hands steady.
就像我们在靶场练习的那样
Just like we practiced on the range.
我只是
I just...
我不想打偏
I don't want to miss.
你不会的
Well, then, you won't.
我跟你这么大时也这样
I was the same way when I was your age.
甚至更糟
Worse even.
我把早饭都吐了出来
I couldn't keep my breakfast down.
弄脏了衣服
Ruined my shirt.
差点把一切都搞砸了
Damn near ruined everything.
拿着
Here you go.
我们家世世代代都是猎人
We've been hunters for generations.
没事的 儿子
You'll be fine, son.
漂亮
Yes.
你在这等着
You stay here.
我去把她从树丛里赶出来
I'll flush her out through the brush.
你做好准备
You be ready.
会正中目标的
You'll get a clean shot.
把她拿下
Put her down!
求你了
Please.
不要
No!
求你了
Please.
打死她
Put her down.
不 求你了
No! Please!
快开枪 打死她
Do it! Put her down!
打死她
Put her down!
开枪
Do it!
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm-I'm sorry.
别心存怜悯
No mercy.
永远不要忘记她们的本质
Never forget what they are.
迪洛瑞斯·戴维斯 你上次来鄙店
Delores Davis, when is the last time
都是多久之前了啊
I had your head in my chair?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我跟你没什么好谈的
You and I ain't got nothing to say to each other.
带着这脏东西滚出去 瘦竹竿
Take your skinny ass and that filthy thing and get out.
你不想跟我谈 可以
You don't want to talk to me? Fine.
那就给箱子里的东西梳洗一下吧
Then give what's in this box a wash and set.
-翠娜 -什么事 玛丽
- Trina! - Yes, Marie.
替我帮戴维斯太太先开始 好吗
Get Mrs. Davis started for me, will you?
我很快就回来
I won't be long.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
最好是好事
This better be good.
还有六个人排队等我做头发呢
I got six more heads waiting for me up front.
那个你还是自己留着吧
That one you can keep.
你为什么觉得我想要
What makes you think I want it?
是你把她挖出来的啊
You the one dug it up.
只是为了套消息
For information, that was all.
那你干吗还留她在身边
Then why'd you keep her around?
她很有趣
She amused me.
你认为可以拿她当谈判的筹码
Hmm... You thought you could use her as a bargaining chip.
她说什么 我听不见
What did she say? I can't hear!
你闭嘴
You shut up!
我是过来谈条件的
I came here to talk terms.
条件
Terms?
你以为这么简单啊
You think it's so easy.
随便跑过来就想修复停战协议
Stroll in here and expect we gonna fix this truce?
我才不管什么和停战协议
Oh, to hell with the truce.
我想跟你结盟
What I'm looking for is an alliance.
你的巫族和我的女巫团联手
Your tribe, my coven, joined.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?!
那脑袋说得太好了
Uh! What the head said.
我叫你闭嘴
I told you to shut up!
你怎么能跟黑鬼谈协议
You can't make a deal with a darkie!
永远不能相信他们
You can't trust 'em as far as you can spit.
就像我跟州长说的 我...
Like I told the governor. I...
把嘴闭上
Shut up!
咱们别再为小事争吵了
Now, we need to stop this petty quarreling.
我们的麻烦比彼此的矛盾要严重得多
We've got bigger problems than what goes on between us.
昨晚 在我们学院外面
Last night, outside our academy...
出现了女巫猎人
witch hunters.
-死了几个 -没死人
- How many dead? - None dead.
他们打偏了
They missed.
真是可惜了
Hmm. Too bad.
这对我们双方的人来说
This concerns you and your people
都是麻烦事
as much as it does mine.
我一点都不在乎
Don't concern me a bit.
女巫猎人是你们白人的事
Witch hunters is white women's worry.
你错了
You're making a mistake.
错了我也认
I can live with that.
你就不同了
Not too sure about you, though.
那假发做得真漂亮
That's good work, that wig.
但到底还是假发
But it's a wig.
你得了什么癌症
What kind of cancer you got?
可怜
Shit.
因为自己太弱就腆着脸跑来我这儿
Come down here 'cause you're weak.
你保护不了自己人 所以想让我出手
Can't protect your own, and expect me to do it for you.
如果你觉得他们把我们灭族后
You're kidding yourself if you think
不会继续追杀你们 那就是做白日做梦
that after they're done with us they're not coming after you.
真到了那个时候再说
I'll fret about that when the time come.
我会先开香槟庆祝一下
Right after I pop the champagne.
奎尼
Queenie?
把那脏东西拿到后面去烧了
Take this filthy thing out back and burn it.
我不想再看到它
I don't ever want to see it again.
还有你
You, neither.
美好的解脱
Sweet release!
终于盼来了
At long last!
该死
Goddamn it!
你们能不能别乱动东西
Could people please not move things?!
家里有盲人不知道吗
Some of us are blind!
来 迪莉娅 我来帮你
Here it is, Delia. Let me help you.
我自己来
Let me do it!
是我弄脏的
It's my mess!
迪莉娅 有些
Delia, there's a...
有些事我必须说出来 我憋不住了
I need to say something, or I'll simply explode.
我必须确定
I need to know for certain
你不会认为
that you don't think
是我害的你
I did this to you.
我还记得菲奥娜
I remember the first day
把你送来的第一天
Fiona dropped you off here.
你就像一只太早离开巢穴的小鸟
You were like a baby bird, pushed too soon from the nest.
还记得你当时问了我什么吗
Do you remember what you asked me?
往后你就是我妈妈吗
Will you be my mother now?
我一直爱你如女
I've always loved you like a daughter.
握住我的手 姑娘
Wrap your arms around me, dear girl.
用天目的力量
Use your power of sight,
你就知道 我不可能做出这种丧尽天良的事
and you'll see that I could not have done this terrible thing.
不用
No. I won't.
不用巫术来告诉我早已知道的事
I don't need magic to tell me what I already know.
我知道你绝不会伤害我
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表