*一路去见你*
*Meet you all the way*
*带你一起走*
*Take you all the way*
*罗姗娜*
*Rosanna, yeah*
*带你一起走*
*Take you all the way*
*带你一起走*
*Take you all the way*
说真的
Seriously.
-Toto乐队太赞了 -Toto乐队烂透了
- Toto is amazing. - Toto sucktitude.
我不会跟你争论这个 兄弟
I will not argue about this, bro.
Toto绝对是老大
Toto is amaze boss.
别再秀你对那基友乐队
Shut up about your incredibly gay crush
基情澎湃的爱恋了
on your incredibly gay band and get over it.
说正经的 凯尔 你要纹什么
Seriously. Kyle, what are you gonna get?
来瞧瞧我的
Come on, check mine out.
看到了
I see.
写的是"始与终"
It means "Beginning and End."
兄弟 大多数图案的含义
You know, dude, most of those don't even mean
都不是他们告诉的你那个意思
what the chart on the wall says they mean.
可能你就把"傻蛋"纹腿上了呢
You might have "I'm a freaking idiot" on your leg right now.
真的 要是你穿着短裤
Seriously. You're going to go out for Chinese food
去买♥♥中餐 餐馆里的服务员
in a pair of shorts, and the whole wait staff is gonna be
都会笑掉大牙
laughing their asses off at you.
就算汉字没问题
What the hell does "Beginning and End" mean,
"始与终"到底啥意思
even if that is what it says?
是我的人生哲理
It's my life philosophy.
意思是"活在当下"
It means, live right goddamn now.
你满嘴屁话
You're full of shit.
说真的 凯尔 纹个什么吧
Yeah, seriously, Kyle, get something.
-不要 我妈会杀了我 -没关系
- No, dude. My mom would kill me. - That's cool.
我能干得她爽到失意
Oh, I'd totally bang her to take her mind off of it.
我的人生有大计
Oh, I got plans.
我才不要以后给老爸打工
I'm not going to grow up and work for daddy,
或是一辈子卖♥♥大♥麻♥
or sell pot to undergrads all my life.
你们知道为什么飓风来时堤坝都倒了吗
Do you know why the levees broke during Katrina?
因为荷兰小男孩的手指不够用吗
'Cause the little Dutch boy ran out of fingers?
那些堤坝是美国陆军工程兵团建的
The levees were built by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
豆♥腐♥渣♥工程
But they built them for shit.
我家那边到现在还没修好
And where I'm from still hasn't recovered,
估计永远修不好了
and probably never will.
飓风跟你要不要纹身
What in the hell does you getting a tattoo
有半毛钱关系
have to do with Katrina?
我要做个工程师
I'm going to be an engineer.
我要确保这种事再不会发生
And I'm going to make sure shit like that never happens again.
我不想在跟市长或州长
I don't want to walk into some big meeting
开重要会议时 挽起袖子
with a mayor or a governor and roll my sleeves up
露出圣徒队队徽或是大笨狼图案
and have a little Saints logo or or a Wile E. Coyote or anything
让他们觉得
that's gonna make him think
我不是那个能担大任的人
that I'm anything other than his knight in shining armor.
我只有一条命 要好好地活
I got one life, and I'm not wasting it.
我觉得你的想法很棒 凯尔
I think it's a pretty cool idea, Kyle.
谢谢你 吉米
Thank you, Jimmy.
我也这么想
Yeah, I do, too.
所以我以爱尔兰之名祝福你
That's why I want to wish you the luck of the Irish.
-我都不知道你是爱尔兰裔 -我不是
- I didn't know you were Irish. - I'm not.
你又不能喝又不能打 娘炮一个
You can't drink or fight. You're a little bitch.
看着挺好 对吧
It looks good, right?
我
I...
我是什么...
What... am...?
我属于千禧世代
I am a Millennial.
Generation Y.
在艾滋病被发现之后 911发生之前出生
Born between the birth of AIDS and 911, give or take.
我们被称作"全球化的一代"
They call us "The Global Generation".
我们以独权和自恋著称
We are known for our entitlement and narcissism.
有人说 因为我们是第一代
Some say it's because we're the first generation
只要去上课就会被嘉奖的孩子
where every kid gets a trophy just for showing up.
还有人觉得是社交媒体
Others think it's because social media allows us
让我们不管放屁还是吃饭
to post every time we fart or have a sandwich
都要秀给全世界看
for all the world to see.
但我们最突出的特征
But it seems that our one defining trait
似乎是对世界的麻木
is a numbness to the world,
对苦难的冷漠
an indifference to suffering.
我曾用尽一切手段去屏蔽感受
I know I did anything I could to not feel.
性♥交♥ 吸毒 酗酒
Sex, drugs, booze.
只要能麻痹痛苦就行
Just take away the pain.
让我忘掉我妈 我那混♥蛋♥的爹 媒体舆♥论♥
Take away my mother and my asshole father and the press
还有所有负我真心的男孩
and all the boys I loved who wouldn't love me back.
我曾被轮♥奸♥ 但两天后
Hell, I was gang raped, and two days later,
又像没事人一样去上课
I was back in class like nothing happened.
那肯定很痛苦 对吧
I mean that must've hurt like hell, right?
很多人会就此沉沦
Most people never get over stuff like that,
但我只说了一句 "我们去吃冰沙吧"
and I was, like, "let's go for Jamba Juice."
我愿放弃现有和将来的一切
I would give everything I have or will ever have
只为重新感受痛苦
just to feel pain again, to hurt.
多亏了三流女巫菲奥娜和她的药柜
Thank God for minor league Fiona and her herb garden.
当活死人的一大优势
One advantage of being kind of dead is
就是不用担心那些警示语
that you don't have to sweat warning labels.
我发现一种棕色液体
There was this one brown liquid
让我以为乳♥头♥因此痛了一下
that I thought made my nipples tingle for a second,
后来发现只是错觉
but I think it was psychosomatic,
因为我把剩下的都喝光了
because I polished off the rest of it
还是屁感觉没有
and didn't feel shit.
我吃了所有蝾螈眼和苍蝇翅膀
I tried every eye of newt and wing of fly
直到我发现一种能让我不再像
until I found something that made me not
玛丽莲·曼森一样苍白的东西
look like Marilyn Manson anymore.
专辑封面不是骷髅就是吓人的死尸
这就是问题所在 不是吗
And that's the rub of all of this, isn't it?
我他妈什么都感觉不到
I can't feel shit.
什么都感觉不到
I can't feel anything.
我们以为疼痛是最糟糕的感觉
We think that pain is the worst feeling.
其实不是
It isn't.
还有什么比身体里
How can anything be worse
永恒的平静更加可恶
than this eternal silence inside of me?
我以前常常几天不吃东西
I used to not eat for days.
或者大吃特吃
Or eat like crazy, and then
然后抠喉咙催吐
stick my fingers down my throat.
现在 不管我吃多少
Now, no matter how much I binge,
都无法填满体内的空虚
I can't fill this hole inside me.
我受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
我要疯了
I think I'm going batshit.
我得做点什么
I need to do something.
你知道这事会怎么样 对吗
You know how this has to go, right?
你曾是个好人 凯尔
You were a great guy, Kyle.
但是你死了
But you died.
我本该让你安息的
I didn't let you go when I should have.
我还不了解自己的力量
I don't understand my power yet.
它很新
It's new.
我用它将你复活
I used it to bring you back.
你杀了你的妈妈 凯尔
You killed your mother, Kyle.
只有一种解决办法了
There's only one way left to fix this.
不要
No!
不
No.
我不想让你死
I don't want you to die.
全空了 什么都没有
Nothing! Goddamn nothing!
我听到响声
I heard a noise.
还以为进了歹徒
Thought we had vermin.
有点自尊心的老鼠都不会待在这儿
Ain't no self-respecting rat gonna live here.
什么吃的都没有
Ain't nothin' to eat.
胡扯 食物柜明明是满的
Nonsense. These larders are bursting to full.
这场面的确让人失望
Well, that is disappointing.
我也有点饿了
I was feeling a tad peckish myself.
欢迎光临跳跳杰克 请点餐
Welcome to Jumpin' Jacks. May I take your order?
谁的声音
Who said that?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表