姑娘 淡定 是点餐口的人
Girl, relax. It's just a guy at the window.
我要两个加芝士的汉堡 两份薯条
Let me get two Jumpin' Jacks with cheese, two fries,
大薯 还要两杯草莓旋风
large, and two strawberry cyclones.
需要加1.99元换成超大份吗
Would you care to super size your order for $1.99?
敢吗
Do we dare?
必须的
Hell, yeah!
我的老天爷啊 这是我这辈子
Lord in heaven, the most delicious food
吃过最好吃的食物
I have eaten in my entire life!
这可很能说明问题
And that's saying something.
可不是吗
I know, right?
我终于知道为什么你尺寸这么巨大了
I'm starting to understand why you're so enormous.
你也不瘦 好吗
You're not exactly svelte yourself, okay?
我没有恶意啊
I didn't mean to give offense.
但是你伤害到了我 黛茜小姐Yeah, but you do, Miss Daisy.
一开始对黑人司机持排斥态度
一直都是
All the damn time.
是这个世纪
It's this century.
它还是让我困惑
It still does perplex me so.
你以为我不困惑吗
You think I'm any less perplexed?
大老远地从底特律跑来
I dragged my ass all the way here from Detroit
和我传说中的"女巫姐妹"相聚
to be with my, quote, "sister witches".
结果却在凌晨三点钟和一个老不死的
And instead, I'm sitting in a fast-food parking lot
种族主义者坐在快餐店的停车场里
in 3:00 in the morning with an immortal racist.
到底是怎么回事
How did that happen?
那些姑娘 永远不会把你当姐妹的
Those girls-- they're never gonna see you as their sister.
我猜猜 因为我胖吗
Let me guess. 'Cause I'm fat?
不 亲爱的
No, ma chérie.
因为你是黑人
'Cause you're black.
黑得像炭一样
Black as coal.
喂
Hello?
妈的 很晚了
Shit. It's late.
汉克
Hank.
我想你 宝贝 我想回家
I miss you, baby. I want to come home.
睡觉吧 汉克
Go to bed, Hank.
我很快就会见到你了 宝贝
I'll see you soon, baby.
德尔菲
Delphine?
德尔菲
Delphine?
德尔菲
Delphine?
斯伯丁
Spalding?
是谁
Who is it?
我知道你在
I know you're there.
-小心 别动 -麦迪逊
- Whoa! Whoa! Hold it there! - Madison.
别冲我吼了
Stop yelling at me!
动手啊 动手啊
Do it! Do it! Do it!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
菲奥娜
Fiona.
我没想到会来人
I wasn't expecting company.
我也没指望看到白金汉宫
I wasn't expecting Buckingham Palace.
女人如你 应受到众星捧月的待遇
A woman like yourself deserves to be surrounded by beauty and grace.
请坐
Sit down.
我所能奉上的 只有还不赖的波旁酒
All I have to offer is some decent bourbon,
以及希望能称你心意的陪伴
and hopefully, good company.
活着只是为了准备死后的长眠
The reason for living was to get ready to stay dead a long time.
出自福克纳
Faulkner.
《弥留之际》
As I Lay Dying.
我明白了
I get it.
你不止是个穷困的萨克斯管乐手
You're not just any old broke-down sax man.
你还受过大学教育
You're a college-educated one.
我过着 隐居的生活
I've led a...solitary life.
你不会指望我相信你吧
Come on, you don't really expect me to believe that.
我刚来俱乐部那会儿
You know, when I was coming up in the clubs, uh...
音乐家可没这么受尊敬
musicians weren't so respected.
在人们眼中
They were considered, uh,
他们穷困潦倒
poor, indigent,
必须满足于做人♥妻♥的野汉子
and had to be content, uh, being the back-door man...
却从来不能留下过夜
never invited to stay the night.
那样更危险刺♥激♥
It's more dangerous that way.
对
Yeah.
而你正是个冒险派
And you like danger.
我看得出来
I can tell that about you.
正合我意
And I like it.
他是谁
Who's he?
我们叫他王子
We call him Prince.
象牙王子
Prince of the Lvories.
我希望你明白 菲奥娜
I hope you understand, Fiona,
如此
that this is a...
良辰美景
a rare night, uh,
有你这样的尤物驾临
a celestial creature like yourself, uh...
令寒舍蓬荜生辉
gracing this humble abode.
说白了吧
In short...
干柴烈火
hot damn.
抱歉 我要失陪一下
You're gonna have to excuse me a minute.
厕所可能不太干净
It's not very inviting in there.
再来杯波旁酒吗
Another bourbon?
当然
Absolutely.
这酒够醇和吗
Is the bourbon smooth enough?
女人♥大♥多喝不惯苦烈的威士忌
Women don't usually like a harsh whiskey.
千万别小瞧我
Well, never assume anything about me.
尤其是我对威士忌 和男人的品味
My taste in whiskey, or... men.
那我可不可以认为
May I assume...
你会给我一个香吻呢
that you'd like to kiss me?
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
我的安♥眠♥药♥吃光了
I ran out of sleeping pills.
-我不该来这儿 -别走
- It was a bad idea. - Don't go.
这不止是一♥夜♥情♥
This is not just a one-night stand.
这根本就是
That is exactly what it is:
彻头彻尾的一♥夜♥情♥
a one-night stand.
这可能是我们的归宿
It could be our destiny.
不
No...
你以为我的追求仅限于此吗
Do you actually think my destiny is here
停在这种污秽不堪的鬼地方
in this roach-infested shithole?
生活充满了惊喜
Well, life is full of surprises.
我这辈子已经被"惊喜"够了
Well, I've had enough surprises for two lifetimes.
再不想和任何"惊喜"扯上关系
I'm through with surprises.
你想吻我难道不是惊喜吗
Were you surprised that you wanted to kiss me?
你不会希望跟我搅合在一起的
No, you don't want anything to do with me.
我只是个卑鄙的人类
I am a wretched human being.
一个阴险狡诈的臭婊♥子♥
A miserable, mean goddamn bitch,
一直如此
I always have been.
我有过三任丈夫
I've had three husbands.
却亲手扼杀了所有我曾拥有的幸福
I've destroyed every decent relationship I have ever had,
包括和我的女儿
including one with my daughter.
爱何必拘泥形式
Love transforms.
得了吧 你根本不相信爱
Come on, you don't believe in love.
好 那不谈爱
Okay, let's table love, then.
谈性怎么样
What about sex?
美妙的 古典的 极致的性♥爱♥
Good, old-fashioned, great sex.
知道我为什么吹萨克斯管吗
You know, that's why I took up the saxophone.
你果然对女人有一套
You really are good with the ladies.
当然
Oh, I'm good.
可笑的是
The joke was
他们常常只关注贝斯手
they always watched the bass player.
却却忽略了我舞动在按键上的
But they should've watched my fingers
灵巧的十指
on the keys...
我的身体随着音乐律动
my body in perfect synchronization...
是乐器的延伸
an extension of my instrument...
不费吹灰之力
no effort at all,
跟乐器融为一体
just one with it.
我的唇舌
The way my lips and tongue
与乐器吹嘴交融
wrapped around my instrument was...
天衣无缝
impeccable.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表