I guess we are first.
下午好 先生们
Well, good afternoon, gentlemen.
感谢你们准时赴会
Thank you for being on time.
艾梅里尔邀请我们
Emeril has invited us to a...
参加今晚的品尝会
a little tasting this evening.
我们可不想错过
We don't want to miss it.
请吧 各位
Please, everyone...
没有安保措施吗
No security?
不用检查一下我们有没有携带武器吗
Don't you want to check us for weapons?
亲爱的 我只用了给自己
Cher, I took down your entire company
调一杯罗伯罗伊的精力
with about as much effort
就扳倒了你们整家公♥司♥
as it takes for me to mix myself a Rob Roy.
而玛丽
And Marie...
玛丽是不死之身 天哪
Marie is immortal, for Christ's sake.
你觉得我们会担心枪吗
You think we're worried about guns?
说到这个
Which reminds me...
我需要一杯喝的
I need a drink.
侍应生
Waiter.
请来杯马提尼
Martini, please.
加伏特加
Filthy.
你想喝什么
Do you want something?
雪碧
Oh... Sprite.
还有一杯雪碧
And a Sprite.
无糖雪碧
Uh, Diet Sprite.
好的
All right.
在每一场谈判中...
In every negotiation...
谁跟你谈判
A negotiation?
听好了 白鬼
Listen up, white devil.
我们坐在这里
Now, we sittin' here
是出于仁慈和宽容
out of kindness and generosity,
你的儿子在我店里滥杀无辜的时候
which is more than your son showed the innocent people
可没有这份仁慈
that he gunned down in my shop.
都是些附带损害
Collateral damage.
我的新朋友说得对
You know, my new friend is right.
我们这是在帮你
We are doing you a favor.
我们愿意赔偿
We are willing to make...
玛丽·拉文店中的一切损失
Marie Laveau whole for any damage done to her shop.
我们只有一个要求
We have only one request:
你们必须让我们的公♥司♥复原
you have to restore our company.
上千名善良无辜的人失去了工作
There are thousands of good, innocent people out of jobs,
他们与这事毫无关系
and this has nothing to do with them.
谢谢
Thank you.
那也是附带损害
Collateral damage.
听着
Look...
说实话吧
here's the truth.
这场战争
This war,
是过去的恩怨
it's a thing of the past.
有时我觉得自己就像在
Sometimes I feel like I'm trying
肃清国♥务♥院♥中的共♥产♥党
to rid the State Department of Communists.
这份协议
This document
在座的每位主管都已经签了名
is signed by every director in this room.
我们提出休战一百年
It calls for a 100-year truce.
禁止任何形式的猎巫
No witch hunting of any kind
直到我们之中的凡人
until all of us who can die
都死绝了
are long dead.
一切都结束了
This is the end.
我们投降
We give up.
好的
Okay.
这是我给你们的提议
Now, this is my offer to you.
你们解散
You disband
这个滑稽的混♥蛋♥组织
this little merry troupe of assholes,
宣誓从今开始
vowing never to harm
再不猎巫 直至永久
another witch from now until the end of time.
我还希望你
I would also like you
将在伯克莱广场的房♥子转签到我的名下
to sign over your house in Berkeley Square to me.
但得先重新粉刷一遍
But paint it first.
老天 有些人就算拥有金山银山
God knows all the money in the world
也买♥♥不来好品味
can't buy good taste.
我呢 想要一架私人喷气式飞机
Well, now, I'd like the private jet.
而玛丽
And Marie...
想要一架私人喷气式飞机
wants a private jet.
你们发什么疯
Okay, this is insanity.
我们是来谈判的
We came here to negotiate.
带着诚意
In good faith.
要求太多了吗
Too much?
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
那我还有一个提议
Then here's my other offer.
你们干脆全死光好了
You can all just die.
干得漂亮
Well played.
不愧是哈佛学子
You Harvard men,
死到临头还这么有风度
charming to the end.
其实 是耶鲁
Yale... actually.
杀了我们
You know... killing us,
这场战争也不会停止
it's not gonna put an end to this war.
也许吧 亲爱的
Maybe, baby.
可看了这么一场好戏 我欢喜得很啊
But it's gonna be so much fun just to watch it happen.
还有什么遗言吗
You got any last words?
下地狱吧
Go to hell,
女巫婊
witch bitch.
干掉他 比我想象得简单多了
Well, killing him was easier than I thought.
马提尼调得真好 先生
You make a hell of a martini, mister.
我爱你胜过爱爵士乐 宝贝
I love you more than jazz, baby doll.
敬我们之间的崭新友谊 愿它永垂不朽
To the beginning of a long, long friendship.
你上哪儿去
Where do you think you're going?
去犒赏我那战无不胜的大英雄
To hail the conquering hero.
他耍得一手好斧头
My man swung a mighty axe.
我得去好好嘉奖他
I have to go reward him.
不用等门了
Don't wait up.
妈的 德尔菲
Damn, Delphine.
你虽说是坏到无可救药
You know, girl, you may be rotten to the core,
但这酒 调得还真不错
but you do make a sweet French 75.
谢谢夸奖 夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
别弄了
Leave it!
出去
And get out.
现在唯一能
Only thing that could
破坏我大好心情的就是看着
ruin this moment is to have to look at your...
你那张猪脸
fugly face.
事情做完我就走
I'll leave when I'm finished.
你得听我命令 贱婢
You will obey me, servant.
我说了
I told you.
事情还没做完
I'm not finished.
但你完蛋了
But you are.
蠢货
Stupid cow!
以为你能杀得了我吗
Thinking you could kill me?
魔法奏效需要点时间
The m... the magic takes time to work.
你死定了
Your fate is sealed.
你个乡下白♥痴♥
Oh, you stupid rube!
这才不是什么魔法
That ain't magic.
不过是抗过敏药罢了
It's an antihistamine.
而唯一让我过敏的 就是你
And the only thing I'm allergic to is you.
去死吧你 去死吧
Damn you. Damn you!
她死了吗
Is she dead?
她死不了
She cannot die.
什么
What?
她是不死之身
She's immortal.
-可你说... -我只是想让她别来坏我好事
- But you said... - I just wanted her out of my hair.
你看起来是最可能配合的
You were most likely to cooperate.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Well, turds on that.
现在我要拿她怎么办
What am I supposed to do with her now?
我怎么知道 埋了吧
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表