我们这儿是保密旅店
This is a no-tell motel.
那男孩是我儿子
That boy is my son
那个毒女就要给他毒品了
and that junkie's about to give him dope.
给
Here.
求你了
Oh, come on.
最近的取款机在哪儿
Where's the nearest ATM?
街角的药店
At the corner drugstore,
马克西卫生巾店的右手边
right next to the Maxi Pads.
该死
Goddamn it.
好了
There we go.
不给我换针管吗
You're gonna give me a fresh needle, right?
我可干净了
I'm the cleanest person you know.
来了
Yeah?
你给了他什么
What'd you give him?
多诺万
Donovan?
他昏过去了
He's out cold.
谁让你进来的啊
Who invited you in, lady?
你给了他什么
What did you give him?!
中国白[东南亚高效海♥洛♥因♥]
China White.
他已经到了梦想之地了
Which means he is just where he wants to be.
快报♥警♥
Call 911!
没人会报♥警♥的
No one's calling anyone.
快醒醒
Come on...
我早警告过他别非跟我用一样的
I told him not to try and keep up with me.
我俩用的东西一样
We took the same shit
我可是好好的
and I am more than fine.
直到你闯进来
At least until you barged in.
你不能走
You can't leave!
拜托
Oh, please.
知道我为这些货付了多少钱吗
You know how much I paid for this dope?
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God...
天啊
Oh, God...
你是谁
Who are you?
你儿子好几天没刮胡子了吧
Your boy has a jawline for days.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表