and tossed me aside.
你知道比心碎还糟的是什么
You know the only thing worse than heartbreak?
孤独
Loneliness.
知道一切永远不会结束
Knowing that it's never going to end.
我非常绝望
So in my despair,
去了世界上唯一一个
I went to the only place in the world
我很确定
where I knew for sure
有爱我的人的地方
there were people who loved me.
回到了这个世上
Back to the only man in the world
我唯一曾向之屈膝的男人身边
that I ever kneeled down for.
你好 爸爸
Hello, daddy.
孩子 我有十年没见过你了
Haven't seen you in ten years, child.
你做了那个整形手术吗
You been doing that plastic surgery?
你哭了 疼吗
You been crying. You hurt?
心里痛
Only on the inside.
真的很痛
Real bad.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
求你了
Please?
我待了几个月
I stayed for a few months.
妈妈养育我的灵魂 爸爸纠正了我的错
Mama fed my soul, and daddy straightened me right out.
爸爸指导我看清这是什么 那是什么
My daddy pointed his finger at me and told me what was what,
我觉得自己又重新变成了一个小女孩
and I felt like a little girl again.
我安全了
Safe.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy.
你没事吧
You all right?
我...
Oh, I...
忘记我说到哪里了
just lost my place there for a moment.
我们之前在说什么
What were we talking about?
亲爱的 这种事总是发生
Honey, it happens all the time now.
凯西 我的钥匙呢
"Cassie, where my keys?
凯西 今天几号♥
Cassie, what day is it?"
你去看看医生吧 爸爸
You talk to the doctor, daddy?
你妈妈才是病人
Your mama is the sick one.
家里只能有一个病人
Only room for one in the family.
爸爸 明天我开车送你去见萨米医生吧
Daddy, let me drive you over to see Dr. Sammy tomorrow.
我想去的话可以自己开车
I can drive myself if I want to go,
但我不想去
and I don't.
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧
Okay.
失去妈妈后 事情就变得更糟了
When we lost mama, things just got worse.
他们结婚60年了
For 60 years, they were married.
没有她 他就再也没有了
without her, his mind just couldn't find a reason
记忆的动力
to hang on.
他开始在自家的街区迷路
He started to get lost in his own neighborhood.
找不到他生活了40年的家
Couldn't find the house that he had lived in for 40 years.
爸爸
Daddy?
看到一个如此优秀的男人沦落至此
To see this great man laid so low.
没关系
It's okay.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be fine.
我见过病毒的威力
I'd seen what the virus had done.
非常难以想象
Miraculous things.
割伤可以迅速愈合
Cuts healed.
骨折在几天内
Broken bones mended
就可以修复
in just a few days' time.
为什么不呢
So why not?
为什么不让它救回我的爸爸
Why couldn't it also bring my daddy back to me?
凯西
Cassie?
凯西 是你吗
Cassie, that you?
但神经并不是割伤
But neurons are not cuts,
生病的大脑也不是断了的骨头
and a diseased brain is not a broken bone.
病毒所做的
All the virus had done
是阻止阿兹海默症的加重
was stop the alzheimer's progression.
妈妈已经走了 爸爸
Mama's gone, daddy.
你知道的
You know that.
你是谁
Who are you?
是我呀 爸爸
It's me, daddy.
我是你的女儿
Your daughter.
他无法自己去找新鲜的血液
He was in no condition to hunt for himself
甚至也不明白他变成了什么样子
or to even understand what he had become.
所以我来照顾他
So I took care of him.
我杀人给他带血液回来
I brought him back blood from my kills.
我还抱着希望 他情况没有恶化
I held out hope that since he wasn't getting any worse,
或许会慢慢好起来
maybe he'd get better.
但他没有好起来
But he didn't get any better.
他一直如此
He just stayed the same.
我们都没有变
We both did.
就这样过了20年
For 20 years.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy?! Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy.
我不忍♥心让他这样活着
I couldn't let him live like that,
像被包裹在琥珀里
frozen in amber.
所以我给他吃镇静剂让他平静
So I gave him a xanax to make him calm.
他去世以后
Once he was gone,
我才意识到原来自己也和他一样
I realized that I was frozen in amber, too.
和爸爸在一起的几十年就好像短短20分钟
Decades with my father went by like 20 minutes.
我忘记了一切
I forgot everything.
什么都感觉不到
Felt nothing.
但是这些年中
But a lot of things happened
周边的世界发生了很大的变化
in the world around me in those years.
互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥ 该死的葫芦动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
The internet. Goddamn hulu.
我以前拍的电影可以免费观看
My old movies streaming for free.
有没有搞错
For free?
又有人开始在街上认出我来
Folks started to recognize me again on the street.
我开始记起很多事
I started remembering.
所有
All of it.
我曾经拥有的 被夺走的
What I had, what had been taken from me,
她对我做的一切
and what she had done to me.
我父亲虽然死了
My daddy's body died,
但我从他身边汲取的能力依旧伴随着我
but the strength I took from his breath stayed with me.
我要用尽这一切
And I am going to use all of it
来毁掉她
to ruin that woman.
敬复仇
To revenge.
敬复仇
To revenge.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
记得我吗 麦克斯
Remember me, Max?
我是劳医生
I'm Dr. Lowe.
我们上次在医院见过
Last time we saw each other was at the hospital.
你因麻疹而奄奄一息
You were dying from measles.
我给你输了血才救活你
I saved you by giving you my blood.
-太好了 谢谢 -这些孩子是谁
- Cool. Thanks. - Who are these other kids?
是我班上的
They're from my class.
都喝了我的血
They drank my blood.
现在我们是同类
Now we're all alike.
你真的是医生吗
Are you really a doctor?
我们不舒服
We don't feel good.
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
你不需要医生
You don't need a doctor.
你得喝血
You have to drink the blood.
这样你就会好一点
That's how you get better.
他是新鲜的 玛德琳
He's a fresh one, Madeline.
不像那些流浪汉一样
Not like the homeless guy.
他的血味道很好
He tastes good.
是你们杀死了那个流浪汉
You killed the homeless man?
新闻上都是
It's all over the news.
你们不能再这样了 警♥察♥会发现你们的
You can't keep doing this. The police are gonna find you.
我告诉过你们了
I told you guys.
这样做不对
This is wrong.
我不想再杀人了
I don't want to kill anymore.
他们逼我杀了我爸妈
They made me kill my parents.
我们都把爸妈吃了
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表