每一次谋杀都要夸张 戏剧化
Every act must be dramatic. Theatrical.
你得赋予其意义 但不能在这儿
You must give it meaning. But never here,
不能在科泰兹
never at the Cortez.
两位被害人手♥机♥都收到了同样的短♥信♥
Both victims had the same text on their cell phone,
都是叫他们去贝莱尔酒店见面
each asking the other to meet 'em at the Bel Air.
但并不是他们给彼此发的
Only, they didn't send 'em to each other.
然后我从动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上找到了他们的家庭照片
Then I got their family photos from the Internet.
社交动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
Social media sites.
我不信
I don't believe you.
我在那儿等着
And I waited for them.
还记得几个月前我们查抄的药厂爆♥炸♥案吗
You remember that big pharma bust we had a few months back?
我从证据柜里偷了壮♥阳♥药♥
I got the male potency drugs from our evidence lock-up.
你可以去查
You can check.
然后我割下他的舌头
And then I took his tongue
挖下他的眼睛
and his eyes.
我们已经知道事情经过了
We already know that's how it happened.
如果真是你干的 告诉我一点新鲜的
If you really did it, tell me something new.
那个嫌疑犯呢
And what about that suspect
你说在赖伦斯家看到的那个
you reported seeing at the Rylance house?
戴着圆礼帽的那个
The man with the bowler hat.
你没有分身术的 约翰
You can't be in two places at once, John.
就是我自己
It was me.
我看见自己扮成詹姆斯·马奇的样子
I was seeing myself manifested as James March.
而你之前完全不记得了 直到今天
Except you couldn't remember any of this until today.
听我说 约翰
Listen to me, John.
我知道你多想抓到这家伙
I know how bad you wanted this guy.
你觉得你有责任
And you feel responsible.
但你没有
But you're not.
我了解你 兄弟
I know you, brother.
现在你精神不太好 但你绝不是个杀手
Now, you are a lot of things, but you are no killer.
你错了
You're wrong.
不可贪恋他人的妻子 安迪
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, Andy.
这也是十诫之一
It's one of the Ten Commandments.
承认自己的罪孽吧 我会宽恕你
Admit what you've done, and I'll show you some mercy.
你配不上亚历克丝
You don't deserve Alex.
什么风把您吹来了 警♥察♥先生
To what do we owe this pleasure, Mr. Police Officer?
这么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
你一定经常与警♥察♥打交道
You must have a lot of run-ins with the police.
要住房♥吗
Checking in?
我知道自己是谁了 艾芮斯
I know who I am, Iris.
我也知道你是谁
And I know who you are.
我过去的五年里一直进出这家旅馆
I've been coming to this hotel for the past five years.
现在你想起来了
But now you remember.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank Jesus.
真是累死我了
Oh, it was exhausting.
每次看到你 我都不知道
Every time I saw you, I didn't know
我在和那个约翰说话
which John I was talking to.
那么多次我想让你想起来
Some nights I'd be so tempted to set you straight, but...
但我看着你的眼
then I'd look into your eyes,
看到那其中的痛苦
see the pain.
就觉得自己不能再平添你的苦恼
Didn't feel right for me to add to it.
我那时还没有准备好
I wasn't ready.
我们何时真的准备好认清自己的真面目
Are we ever ready to see ourselves for what we are?
是啊
Yeah.
听上去你已经没有遗憾了
Sounds like you have no regrets.
完全没有
None.
除了对任
Except for Wren.
那不怪你 约翰
That one isn't on you, John.
任死了都是因为萨莉
Wren died because of Sally.
跟着他 无论他去哪儿
Follow him wherever he goes.
必要时一定要行动
And do whatever you have to do.
别让我的男人死在外面
Just don't let my man die out there.
你朝她脑子里灌输什么呢
What manner of shit are you trying to put in her head?
注意你的用词
Language.
任想要保护我
Wren was trying to protect me.
以某种扭曲的方式吧 我们都是
I guess, in some twisted way, we all were.
你已经知道了真♥相♥
You know the truth.
离开这儿吧
Walk out of here.
把这一切抛在脑后
Leave all this behind.
你可以的
You can do that.
请把6♥4♥号♥房♥的钥匙给我
Give me the key to Room 6♥4♥.
不可贪恋
Thou shalt not covet.
通奸的阳♥具♥
The instrument of adultery.
不得不说 你取了他身上最棒的部分
I'd say you took the best part of him.
你有所不同了 约翰
There's something different about you, John.
怎么了
What is it?
清醒
Clarity.
是啊
Yes!
你终于可以欣赏你美丽的杰作了
You can finally appreciate the beauty of your work.
死亡就是你的艺术
Death is your art.
我对你的天赋深表敬畏
I stand in awe of your talent.
但你要拿它怎么办
But what will you do with it,
现在你终于明白了
now that you understand?
还差两个
Two more.
伟大
Splendid.
然后大作就完成了
Then the masterpiece will be complete.
你回家了 约翰
You're home, John.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表