但我寄钱回了家
I send the money though.
一直在寄...
I did...
直到孩子到18岁
Till the kids turned 18.
我们从没联♥系♥过
We don't speak.
你非常勇敢
You're so brave.
你才勇敢
You are!
得了吧
Oh, come on.
你不懂吗
Don't you get it?
别妄自菲薄
Stop ignoring yourself.
尤其是现在
Especially now.
别忍♥气吞声了
It's time to stop taking shit.
扫清面前的障碍
Scorch the damn earth before you.
不如就从
How about you start
教时髦情侣规矩开始
by teaching that hipster couple some manners?
当局仍在
Authorities are still piecing
-拼凑细节 -客房♥服务
- together the details... - Room service.
请进
Entrée.
现场目击者表示袭击者...
Eyewitness accounts describe the assailant...
随便放下就行
Just put it anywhere.
身材高大 身穿黑衣
...heavy build, dressed in black.
你没事吧 你看起来真糟
Are you okay? You seriously look terrible.
我不是想多事
I-I'm not trying to be a dick.
我只是不知道你病了还是怎么了
I just don't know if you're ill or something.
但如果你经手了我们的食物
It's common courtesy to tell us
照理应该告诉我们你病了
if you're handling our food.
我没病
I'm not sick.
生菜呢
Where's the romaine?
开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
我本想打电♥话♥告诉你们...
I tried to tell you on the phone...
所以没有绿色蔬菜
So no green vegetables?
我觉得她不爱吃蔬菜
I don't think she's the vegetable type.
至少肉酱还不错
At least the pâté is somewhat decent.
我们有点嗨过头了
We're a little high on edibles.
他平常没这么贱
He's not usually this awful.
贱
Awful?
你知道谁才贱吗
You know who's being awful?
威尔·德雷克才贱
Will Drake is being awful,
恶心的棕色地毯
with this puke brown carpet
厕所里的坏瓷砖
and that cracked tile in the bathroom.
我懂 没法一次性把房♥间全装♥修♥了
I get it, you can't refurbish every room at the same time,
但不如先想办法找些性感服务员
but how about trying to start with hiring some hot waitstaff?
我们真该去王牌酒店
We should've gone to the Ace.
那里都是年轻性感的多明尼加人
That place is teeming with hot young Dominicans
还有原宿帅哥美女
and Harajuku fabulousness.
天啊
Oh, my god.
你差点削掉我的脚趾
You almost sliced off my toe.
你不会有老年痴呆吧
Are you Alzheimer's?
抱歉 抱歉 只不过...
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It was just...
只不过是场意外
it was an accident, that's all.
我觉得你是故意的
Uh, I think it was deliberate.
从我们入住开始你就很不友善
You know, you've been hostile ever since we checked in.
心怀不轨
100%.
你犯了鲁莽危害罪
That's reckless endangerment.
我们可以让你再也找不到工作
We can make sure that you never work again.
这真的事关公共安全
It's really a matter of public safety.
你显然是社会威胁
You are clearly a danger to society.
天啊 来人啊
Oh, my god. Somebody help!
天 救命
Oh, my god. Help!
你以为你们出生前
You think the world didn't exist
世界不存在吗
before you were born?!
你们没吃过一点苦
You've suffered nothing!
你们根本不懂
You have no idea
什么是痛苦
what it's like to be gutted!
就像内脏被掏空了一样
To scrape yourself up off the floor!
我也是人
I matter!
靠
Shit!
你好啊
Well, hello.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in?
我怎么进来的
How'd I get in?
是你把我拉进来的
You practically dragged me up here.
难道不记得了吗
Or don't you remember it that way?
你得走了
You need to go.
什么
What?
你得走了
You need to go.
你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, you prick.
干都干过了 你现在又来这套
You're gonna pull that shit after the things we did?
这里发生的都是真事
Something real happened here.
不是一场梦
And it wasn't a dream.
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember anything.
什么都不记得了
Anything at all.
骗子
You're a goddamn liar.
没错 你什么都记得
Oh, yes, you are. You remember everything.
你所做的一切
Everything you did.
而且还会再发生的
And it's gonna happen again.
一而再 再而三
And again and again.
你阻止不了
And you can't stop it.
因为这是我们的命运
'Cause it's our destiny.
你抵抗不了命运
And you can't fight destiny.
我要谢谢你 丽兹
I want to thank you, Liz.
真心的
Sincerely.
你的话说到我心里去了
Your words truly resonated with me.
你真好 亲爱的
That's sweet of you, doll.
我说真的
No, really.
我觉得自己改变了
I feel changed.
从内心深处...
Deeply.
终于变了
Finally.
我以为你会让
Well, I did think you might let the girl
那个兰蔻柜台的姑娘给你化个妆
at the Lancôme counter give you a makeover.
但这样也挺好
But... sure, this is good, too.
你觉得我太过分了吗
You think I went too far.
完全没有
Not at all.
完全没有
Not... at... all.
希望这不是一瓶血
I hope this isn't plasma.
这是瓶歌♥海娜红酒
This red is the Grenache blend.
他们永远没机会喝完了
They never had a chance to finish.
我觉得我已经想通了
Well, I guess I've come through it.
其实是很确定了
In fact, I'm sure of it.
确定什么了 亲爱的
Sure of what, honey?
听着会有点讽刺
It's ironic.
但直到死了 我才知道如何去活
But I never knew how to live until I died.
这条裙子真适合你
That dress fits you so well.
一直是我最喜欢的
Always been one of my favorites.
霍尔登
Holden,
妈妈是不是很好看
doesn't your mother look pretty?
去亲亲她
Give her a little kiss.
妈妈
Mommy...
你现在和我一样了
you're just like me now.
是的 宝贝
Yes, baby.
我和你一样了
I'm just like you.
就是说你会和我永远在一起了吗
Does that mean you'll stay with me forever?
只要你妈妈守规矩
As long as your mommy obeys the rules,
她就可以一直和你在一起
she can stay as long as she likes.
很简单
It's very simple.
你照顾孩子们 给他们洗澡
You'll care for the children, bathe them,
保护他们不受伤害 成为他们的新家庭教师
keep them out of harm's way as their new governess.
老的那个表现太差
The old one was terrible for years.
我早该把她辞了
I should've removed her long ago.
当然 如果你觉得
Of course, if you feel
这重担难以承受
this burden's too much to bear...
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表