就连霍尔登的事我没怪你
And I don't blame you for Holden.
不管你怎么想
No matter what you think.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
只是他长得太像你了
He just looks so much like you,
我每天都在你的眉眼中看到他的影子
I see him in your face every day
这简直让我想死
and I'm just wanna die.
这不公平 他们把小宝贝从我身边夺走
It's not fair-- they took my little boy from me,
而我却连看都不敢看你这个
and I can't even look at the one person in the world
世界上唯一懂我心思的人
who understands how I feel.
我只想摆脱这一切
I just need a break from it all.
你曾期望过吗
Do you ever hope?
一直都期望
I can't stop hoping.
总有期望才是最痛苦的
That's the worst part.
欢迎
Welcome.
雨虽然停了
The rain may have stopped,
但今天仍不失为阴暗的一天
but it's still a gloomy day.
我不得已杀掉了我的狗
I had to put my dog down.
他陪伴我度过了多舛的岁月
He came to me through very unfortunate circumstances.
但不用劳烦你们听这些
But you don't need to hear about that.
这边走
Right this way.
这附近许多建筑都是老古董了
So many buildings around here are time capsules,
被非私人的商业信托牢牢把持着
locked away by an impersonal business trust.
我倒是愿意和信托打交道
I prefer dealing with a trust.
不公开姓名 不牵扯感情
Anonymous. Unsentimental.
您是住这儿 还是只在这儿工作
So you'll live here, or just work here?
我知道您喜欢顶层
I know that you were interested in the top floor.
我们准备搬过来长住了
We're moving our life out here.
我从没把工作和生活分开过
Work, home-- I've never kept them separate.
我很清楚 艺术要转向洛杉矶了
It's very clear to me: the art world has looked to LA,
时尚也会紧随其后
and fashion is soon to follow.
我要住顶层
The top floor is where I'll live
而下面就像一间工作室 里面多半都是成衣
and just below will be an atelier, mostly ready-to-wear.
拉科伦
Lachlan!
拉科伦
Lachlan!
拉科伦
Lachlan?
真是生龙活虎啊
So much energy.
有什么可以效劳的
How can I help you?
我是这里的销♥售♥地♥产♥经理
Uh, I'm the realtor representing the sale.
我们来看看地方
We're here for the walk-through.
有事我们会叫你的
We'll let you know if we need anything.
销♥售♥
Sale?
什么销♥售♥
What sale?
我知道现在只是些谣传
Well, I know it was a whisper listing, but surely,
但产权人肯定已经告诉过你们了
the owner should have told you.
没人跟我说过一个字
Nobody tells me shit.
我连产权人都没见过
I've never even met the owner.
现在你见到了 亲爱的
Well, you have now, dearie.
这位就是新的产权人 威尔·德雷克先生
This is the new owner, Mr. Will Drake.
我们从顶楼套房♥开始吧
We'll start with the penthouse?
有事我们会叫你的
We'll let you know if we need anything.
我们会被撵到大街上去的
We're gonna be turned out onto the streets.
云都散了
The clouds have cleared.
可以直接看到太平洋
Sightlines all the way to the Pacific.
快拉上
Close it!
太亮了
The light!
你们是什么人
Who the hell are you people?
你们在我的房♥间干什么
And what are you doing in my room?
有人闯进来了
We've been invaded.
这里被攻占了
Shanghaied!
一个纽约人在打量我的房♥间
Some goddamn New Yorker is sizing up my suite.
今天起得有点早啊
A little early for you, isn't it?
我知道你更喜欢
I know you'll prefer the view
刚才那个房♥间的视野
from the space we just saw,
但顶层还有另外半间房♥
but here's the other half of the floor plan.
当然光线肯定是个问题
The lighting is, of course, a challenge
也不知道这些灯能不能解决
and I don't know if all this neon is the answer.
威尔·德雷克
Will Drake.
很高兴见到你
I am so pleased to meet you.
我非常喜欢你为奥巴马夫人
I was completely impressed with the gown
设计的那件礼服
you made for Mrs. Obama.
他在给西班牙举办的国宴上...
It was the state dinner for...
西班牙 没错
The Spaniards, yes.
多谢你能记得这些
Kind of you to mention.
我正在戒酒呢
I'm on a cleanse.
不用再戒了
Not anymore.
拉科伦 别这样
Lachlan! Honestly.
手指印很难擦掉的
Fingerprints are really hard to get off.
小孩子弄乱东西没事的
Messes are always forgiven.
下不为例
The first time.
-这是... -是的
- Is... - Yes.
是阿里克·李维[著名雕塑家]的作品
It's an Arik Levy
价格可不算在房♥子里
and it doesn't come with the building.
当然 我希望你和我们一样
Of course, I'm hopeful you're as interested
能关注科泰兹旅馆的独特之处
in the character of The Cortez as we are.
这里充满了活力
There's energy here.
我走在纽约的街道上
I walk through New York streets
街上已经没有音乐了
and I don't hear the music anymore.
那里已经找不到共鸣了
No more echoes of who I was there.
枷锁被摧毁
Blocks are toppled,
历史被抹去 怪人被驱逐
history erased, weirdoes banished.
这里足够远离尘世 让我受到触动
This place is far enough away that it speaks to me--
它甚至会对我吟唱
it sings, even.
我等不及要看你会如何打造它了
Well, I cannot wait to see what you make of it.
说得真好啊
That's really beautiful.
那我们这样的怪人该住哪儿呢
So where are weirdoes like us supposed to live, huh?
有什么歌♥能告诉你答案吗
Any songs telling you anything about that?
也许你该带我们的邻居看看
Perhaps you could show our neighbor
詹姆斯·特瑞尔[著名雕塑家]的作品
the James Turrell light sculpture?
爸爸 我能在这儿看看这些唱片吗
Dad, can I stay and look at the records?
当然可以
Of course you can.
人不该总住在旅馆里
People aren't supposed to live in hotels.
也许这里不一般呢
Well, maybe this place is special.
我去带你看点你会感兴趣的东西
I want to show you something you'll enjoy.
就去一小会儿
We'll only be gone a moment.
我多年前曾在纽约居住过
I lived in New York, many years ago.
我喜欢走在街上
I loved roaming the streets,
凝视那座城市的脉动
devouring the pulse of the city.
真是令人心神荡漾
Electrifying.
我很想念那里
I miss it very much.
你们离开的时候
Did your father give you a choice
你父亲有没有给你选择的机会呢
when it came time to leave?
爸爸说我不该和陌生人说话
My dad says I'm not supposed to talk to strangers.
我们不是陌生人 拉科伦
We're not strangers, Lachlan.
我们会成为非常好的朋友
We're going to be great friends.
到了
Here we are.
这走廊有什么特别的
What's so special about a hallway?
霍尔登 来客人了
Holden, we have a guest.
你的礼貌哪儿去了
Where are your manners, angel?
你好 想玩吗
Hello. Want to play?
你听说了吗
Did you hear?
他们把旅馆卖♥♥了
They sold the hotel.
我们就要无家可归了
We'll be cast to the wind.
这是你的福气 妈妈
Consider it a blessing, Mother.
你早该离开这里了
You should have left this place years ago.
我在这儿是要每天看着你
I'm here because I need to see you every day.
是时候该放手了
Time for you to let go.
你能不能告诉我
Can you tell me
他们进了哪间房♥
what room they're in?
刚刚进来的那对男女
The couple that just came in?
对不起 夫人
I'm sorry, lady.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表