下次吧
Maybe next time.
拜托
Come on, man.
这是我家啊
This is my house.
这是我家 放开我
This is my house! Get off of me!
这是我第一次看时装表演
This is my first fashion show.
我看过无数次了
My millionth.
待会儿我带你去看真正好玩的吧
Maybe later I'll show you something really cool.
他就是那个搬进6♥4♥号♥房♥间的警♥察♥
There's that cop that moved into 6♥4♥.
我不担心警♥察♥
The police don't worry me.
他挺帅的嘛
Mmm, he's very handsome.
你喜欢的类型真固定
You do have a type.
我们跟你一般结识的人比
I'm afraid we're not much company,
很无聊吧
compared to what you're used to.
怎么会
Oh, please.
我们都烦死彼此了
We're so bored with each other.
我们需要点刺♥激♥
We need some excitement.
也许真能如愿呢
And we just might get it.
威尔让特里斯坦·达菲来走秀
Will booked Tristan Duffy for the runway.
有他在 你总能看到些离经叛道的事
And with him you can always expect something quite unorthodox.
怎么了
What?
无所谓
Whatever.
上场吧
Let's just do this.
这又是哪一出
What was that about?
他满心愤懑
He's full of rage.
我现在仍能闻得到
I can still smell it.
就像铜臭一样刺鼻
Like copper.
你得打起精神
You need to get your shit together.
时装秀还没结束呢
The show is not over.
对我来说已经结束了
It is for me.
我不想再做模特了
I'm done with modeling.
你不能告诉任何人
You can't tell anyone about this.
这是我们的秘密
It has to be our secret.
我是说真的
I mean it.
来吧 别畏畏缩缩的
Come on, don't be a wuss.
他们不会被吵醒的
Nothing wakes them up.
看
Watch.
你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
这里肯定有可♥卡♥因♥
I know there's coke in here.
我能闻到
I can smell it.
停下
Stop
不然我就要动手了
before you make me stop you.
你报♥警♥吧
Call the cops, man.
我无所谓
I don't give a shit.
我明年就要出演拉斯·冯·提尔的电影了
I'm coming out in a lars von trier movie next year.
我发过誓不沾瘾君子的血
I've made a rule to stay away from junkies,
不过今天我可不会饶了你
but I'm gonna make an exception with you.
让他走吧
Let him go.
搞什么
Shit!
想拿什么就拿吧
Take any piece you like.
这些东西对我一点用都没有
None of it has any meaning for me.
你看上去需要一杯酒
You look like you need a drink.
不用了
I'm good.
可♥卡♥因♥啊
Bolivian marching powder.
对我来说太平淡了
Too tame for my taste.
我已经找到了更好的刺♥激♥
I've found a far better way to stimulate.
我都试过了
I've tried it all, man.
没有什么是更好的了
There is nothing better.
你知道的
You know.
在你心底最黑暗之处 你知道的
In your black heart of hearts, you know.
你跟我一样
You're just like me.
我觉得我们没什么相似的
I don't think so, dude.
曾经我坐拥一切
Well, I had it all once.
金钱 名望
Fortune, fame.
但没有什么令我满足
But nothing satisfied.
"你必须对自己忠实”[出自《哈姆雷特》]
"To thine own self be true."
波洛尼厄斯说的[《哈姆雷特》中角色]
Polonius.
我会让你看到你梦寐以求的东西
I'll show you what you've been dreaming of.
来了 先生
Yes, sir?
别哭了
Stop your sniveling.
我在酒吧找到的她
I found this one in the bar, sir.
她是个妓♥女♥
Prostituting herself.
为了钱她什么都肯做
There's nothing she won't do for a dollar.
把人绑起来一点意思都没有
Sorry, man, bondage really bores me.
我也是
Me, too.
开枪打死她
Pull the trigger and take her last breath.
会非常振奋的
It's exhilarating.
你疯了
You're crazy.
放开我
Get off me, man.
好吧
Well...
别杀我
No!
好好享受生命吧
You got to go out and grab life.
天呐
Oh! Jesus!
-洗衣妇 -是 先生
- Laundress? - Yes, sir?
把床单换了
Replace the linens.
这就去换 先生
Right away, sir.
我去拿氨水
I'll get the ammonia.
真是荣耀的血迹啊
What a glorious stain!
你怎么才来
What took you so long?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am?
斯嘉丽
Scarlett.
你还记得他们吗
Do you remember them?
那是妈妈
That's mom.
爸爸
Dad.
那是我和你
And that's me and that's you.
但你现在不长这样了
But you're different now.
我长大了
I grew up.
为什么你没有呢
Why haven't you?
爸妈看见你的时候一定会很高兴的
Mom and dad are gonna be so happy when they see you.
他们还以为你死了
They think you're dead.
一起回家吧
Let's go home now.
我就在家啊
I am home.
我很喜欢这里
I like it here.
你什么时候想来都可以
You can come to visit whenever you want.
我能拍张照吗
Can I take a picture?
好了 拍啦
Okay, here we go.
小孩子最可爱了
Kids are the best.
如果你能问问温蒂
If you could just ask Wendy
看她能否想起什么
if she can think of anything,
她可能说过什么话 跟什么人在一起
anything she may have said or if she saw her with someone.
为什么我不能在家用电脑上
Why can't I patch in to the cameras downtown
调出市中心的监控录像
from my laptop here at home?
她都已经失踪五小时了
But she's been gone for five hours!
有个疯子知道我电♥话♥ 这时间不短了
It's a long time when a psycho has your private number!
爸爸
Daddy?
天呐
Oh, my god.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
是谁带你走的吗
Did somebody take you?
我上了公车
I went on the bus.
去了旅馆
To your hotel.
自己吗
Alone?
是的
Yes.
老天爷 斯嘉丽
Jesus christ, Scarlett.
老天爷 你不能这么对我们
Jesus christ, you can't do that to us!
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, mommy.
这是怎么发生的
How did this happen?
妈妈 我假装要去厕所
Mom, I pretended to go to the bathroom
然后从窗户爬了出去
and then climbed out the window.
我知道警♥察♥不能进去的
I know the police guy couldn't go in there.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表