如果我留下照顾普里西拉呢
What if I stay and look after Priscilla?
我战胜了屠夫两次
I fought off The Butcher twice.
我可以保护好她
I could do a much better job of protecting her.
屠夫会抓到你们的
The Butcher would get you eventually.
如果我像她一样就不会了
Not if I'm like her.
你希望普里西拉对你做的 让她对我做就可以了
Not if Priscilla did to me what you want her to do to you.
你可以和爷爷奶奶生活
You can go live with your grandparents.
我知道你喜欢他们
I know you like them.
普里西拉需要一个妈妈
Priscilla needs a mommy.
为了她 也为了你 让我来吧
Let me do that for her, and for you.
在非血月期
You can come visit us
你可以来看我们
when it's not the blood moon.
某一天 也许你对我的看法就会变了
And in time, you may feel differently about me.
求你了 让我为你做这件事吧
Please, let me do that for you.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
该死 有烟
Shit, smoke!
糟糕 我闻到了煤气味
Shit, I smell a gas leak!
退后 退后
Get back! Get back!
都会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表