这栋房♥子的女主人应被更加尊重
The lady of the house deserves more respect.
是 马奇先生
Yes, Mr. March.
你可以出去了
You should be elsewhere.
亲爱的
Dearest!
谢谢你今晚能见我 詹姆斯
Thank you for seeing me tonight, James.
我知道时间提前了一周
I know it's a week early.
胡说
Nonsense.
随你挑什么日子 我都愿意与你共进晚餐
I'd be delighted to host our meal on any night you choose.
别说每月了 每晚都可以
We could have it nightly instead of monthly.
只要你愿意
Just say the word.
一月一次 詹姆斯
Once a month, James.
我们说好的
That's our arrangement.
我太忙了 抽不出空来
I'm far too busy for anything more.
当然
Of course.
要不要来点雅邑白兰地
Would you like an armagnac?
-我要来一杯 -不了 谢谢
- I'm having one. - No, thank you.
什么事
Yes?
我想亲口告诉你
I wanted to tell you in person.
我准备再婚了
I plan to marry again.
太棒了
Splendid!
我太为你感到高兴了
Why, I couldn't be more pleased.
干一杯吧 好吗
Let's have a toast, shall we?
那位幸运儿是谁
Who's the lucky fellow?
我得给他送点牛排
I'd like to send him some steaks.
威尔·德雷克
Will Drake.
是啊
Ah, yes.
那个买♥♥下我旅馆的基佬
That light-in-the-loafers fellow that bought my hotel.
太棒了 亲爱的 太棒了
Very good, darling. Very good.
我建议 你杀他的时候
Might I suggest that when you murder him,
千万别让他死在这里
you do so off the property?
总能在这里碰见他
It'd be damned awkward
会让我觉得非常尴尬
to keep running into him for all eternity.
你为什么觉得我会伤害他
And what makes you think I mean to do him harm?
我虽然死了 但我不蠢
I'm dead, dear. Not stupid.
那你怎么知道 我不是找到真爱了呢
And how do you know I haven't found love?
头一次 遇上了真爱
True love maybe for the very first time.
肯定不是第一次
Surely not for the first time,
马奇夫人
Mrs. March.
我对你从来都是极其坦诚的 詹姆斯
I've always been scrupulously honest with you, James.
从不装模作样
I never pretended more than I felt.
我从没说过爱你
And I never claimed to love you.
是的
Yes.
但我说的不是自己
But then, I wasn't referring to myself now,
是吧
was I?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我以为我可以让你爱上我
I thought I could make you love me.
我以为给了你
I thought if I gave you everything
你想要的一切
your little heart desired--
财富 安逸
riches, comfort...
包括这家旅馆
this hotel--
但这些都没能打动你
but none of it moved you.
我永远被笼罩在那20英尺的银幕上
I could never compete with the shadow of a god
神的阴影下
on a screen, 20 feet tall!
不 放开他
No, let him go!
-放开她 -放开他
- Let her go! - Let him go!
我猜
I have a sneaking suspicion
你们恐怕要错过火车了
you're going to miss your train.
鲁迪
Rudy?
我们这是在哪儿
Where are we?
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god.
是的
Yes.
你的神
Your god.
我把他困在了我为我的皇后
Trapped within the walls of the palace I built
建造的宫殿里
for my queen.
墙后就是他们吗
That's what was back there?!
现在不在了
Not... anymore.
好了
All right.
走
Go.
好了 我带你出来了
All right, I got you out.
现在你带我去找他
Now you take me to him.
任
Wren...
我们得回家去
Then we need to go home.
哪儿
Where?
科泰兹旅馆
The Cortez.
好 别害怕
All right, don't be afraid.
等我抓到他 我会把他关进大牢
When I find him, I'm gonna bury him in a hole so deep,
让他永世不得超生
he'll never see the light of day.
该是他停下来的时候了
It's time to make him stop.
你会杀了他吗
Will you kill him?
如果必须如此的话
If I have to.
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you.
真不希望就此结束
I hate to see it end.
再见 约翰
Good-bye, John.
任
Wren!
不
No!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表