另一个是在科泰兹旅馆
The other at the Hotel Cortez
跟詹姆斯·马奇
with James March.
时间在那里走得很不一样
Time had a way of making a different journey in that place.
五年过去了 还恍如昨日
Five years went by like it was yesterday.
鹅肝酱
Foie gras.
一丝残酷居然能如此美味
It's surprising how delicious a little cruelty can taste.
慢用
Enjoy.
他的声音就像银丝线
His voice was like a sliver of silk thread.
细细地缠住我的脑袋
A thin strand that would wrap around my head
然后带着他的想法钻进去
before burrowing inside me with his ideas.
约翰
John,
知道我们有什么区别吗
do you know the difference between you and I?
百万财产吗
Millions?
不是
No.
是痛苦
Pain.
我已经卸下了痛苦
I've shed my load.
你却像个背着一袋石头过河的人
You carry yours like a man with a sack full of rocks
扛着你的痛苦
crossing a river.
走错一步 就会被淹没
One false step and you go under.
我看你遭受了痛苦
I submit you've received
却没得到一点正义
no justice for the pain you've suffered.
你被你承诺维护的法律所束缚
You're constrained by the very laws you promised to uphold.
这不怪你
It's not your fault, you see.
这是你受的教育
It's what you've been taught.
我桌上有40卷案宗
I've got 40 files on my desk.
能查清十件就不错了
I'll be lucky to clear ten of them.
真正的罪犯从不用付出代价
Real criminals never pay.
跟我来
Come with me.
你准备好上新课了
You're ready for a new lesson.
我的战利品室
My trophy room.
这里怎么那么暗
Why's it so dark in here?
有些东西你还没准备好看呢
Some things you're not yet ready to see.
都是无比壮丽的动物
Magnificent animals, all.
这头美洲野牛差点在群奔时踩死我
The bison almost trampled me in a stampede.
对了
Ah, yes.
天啊
Jesus.
我的会计 亨利
My accountant, Henry.
亨利偷了我的钱
Henry was stealing from me, to be sure,
但他还有很多罪孽要偿
but he had so much more to pay for.
比如口臭
Halitosis, for one.
你真是个禽兽
You're a monster.
我要去上报
I'm gonna report this.
你可以举报我 但绝不会减轻
You can report me. But it won't take an ounce
你肩上的一丝重担
of weight off those broad shoulders.
压制你的 是人定的道德准则
What's holding you down is a moral code contrived by man.
官僚书写的法律
Laws written by bureaucrats.
牵着我的手
Take my hand
从那片沼泽里爬出来吧
and climb out of that morass.
三个人死了 却无人获刑
Three people died and they dismiss
因为我们的法律体系吗
because of a technicality.
制度就是这样 伙计
The system, man.
马奇说得没错
March was right.
法律和正义无关
The law had nothing to do with justice.
约翰
John.
见到你真是高兴
You're a sight for sore eyes.
为什么拉长着脸
Why the glum face?
一杯酒应该能解你的忧
A splash of brown plaid will set you right.
他今天该10岁了
He would have been ten today.
我的孩子
My boy.
人在出生时被赋予了无限的潜能
So much potential on the day of birth.
本该是个庆祝的日子的
Should be a cause to celebrate.
而不是哀悼的时刻
Not a day to mourn.
但不是这样的
Didn't work out that way.
也许是呢
Maybe it did.
不是为了霍尔登
Not for Holden.
而是为了你
For you.
庆祝你重获新生
To be reborn.
如果我能找到拐走他的人
If I could find the man who took him...
你将让他得到制裁
You would bring him justice.
没有所谓的公道了
There's no such thing as justice anymore.
我所见的只是正义的日渐扭曲
All I see is how justice is perverted every day.
我想和你分享一个客人的故事
I want to share a story about a guest
他就住在这旅馆里
who came to this hotel.
为了周末到主题游乐场玩
He brought his nephew to stay overnight
他带着侄子来过夜
for a weekend of fun at the theme parks.
在我看来 这男孩
The boy bore no familial resemblance,
和他毫不相像
as far as I could see.
爱弗斯女士在换床单的时候发现了点东西
Ms. Evers found something while she was changing the sheets.
天啊
Jesus.
他还是个孩子啊
He's just a little kid.
大概10岁吧 我猜
Around ten, I would say.
他住哪个房♥间
What room is he in?
今早就退房♥了
He checked out this morning.
你弄混了 约翰
You're confused, John.
我和你一起调查的嘉鲍案
I worked the Gamboa case with you.
他不是恋童癖
He wasn't a pedophile.
但那不是嘉鲍唯一的罪
But that wasn't Gamboa's only sin.
我在克雷格列表动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥站[广♥告♥动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥]看到你了
I saw your ad on Craigslist.
有钱吗
You have the money?
就是这个
There it is.
所有人的梦想之物
The thing that dreams are made of.
世界上最珍贵的奖杯
The most important award in the world.
5000块就卖♥♥给你
And you can have it for $5,000 cash.
比看上去的要重嘛
Oh, it's heavier than it looks.
只要你交了钱
You can smudge it all you want
随你怎么摆弄
after you hand over the cash.
恐怕你得走了
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
这些可怕的照片也带走
And take those horrible photographs with you.
你带着这男孩住进了科泰兹旅馆
You checked into the Cortez with this boy.
求你了
Please.
我只是个喜欢在动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上
I'm just a man who likes to write about movies
写影评的普通人
on the Internet.
他现在在哪儿
Where is he now?
你毁尸灭迹了吗
Did you make him disappear?
没有
No.
他今天该10岁了
He's ten today.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你毁了他一家
You destroyed his family.
他的公正去哪儿找 我的公正去哪儿找
Where's his justice? Where's mine?
你要付出什么代价
What price are you gonna pay?
我要报♥警♥了
I'm gonna call the cops.
你已经见到了
Beat you to it.
霍尔登 霍尔登 霍尔登
Holden! Holden! Holden!
没有所谓的公道了
There's no such thing as justice anymore.
我本该就那么死了的
It should have ended there.
有人救了你
Somebody cut you down.
有人帮了我 安迪
I've had help, Andy.
是萨莉
Sally.
她总在
She was always there,
像一团影子
like a shadow
在你的眼角跳动
dancing at the corner of your eye.
一点点地蠕动进来
She wormed her way in.
就像烟味渗透进你的衣服
The way smoke gets into your clothes.
我们失去霍尔登之前
Before we lost Holden,
背叛妻子的想法
the idea of cheating on my wife,
背叛家庭的想法
on my family,
根本不可想象
would have been unthinkable to me.
但我遇到了萨莉
Then along came Sally--
她就是一口无尽的欲望之井
a bottomless pit of need.
和萨莉在一起
When I was with Sally,
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表