你确定这是个好主意吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
我们现在不能回头了 我们没能杀死她
We can't go back now. We didn't kill her.
我们不可能再有那样的机会了
We'll never get another chance like that.
一把她放出那笼子 她就会吃了我的
She is gonna eat me the minute you let her out of that cage.
我和拉蒙娜是老相识了
Ramona and I go way back.
我向你保证她至少会听我的
I can guarantee you that she'll at least listen to me.
而且我们有一个共同的敌人
And we share a common enemy.
希望她能明白
And, hopefully, she'll see that
以弥补你近来犯下的错误
that supercedes any recent mistakes you may have made.
这么说我们很绝望
So we're desperate.
只不过是别无选择
Just out of options.
我们只要告诉她女伯爵在哪儿
We'll just point her in the direction of the Countess
然后... 就躲得远远的
and... get out of the way.
怎么可能出错呢是吧
What could go wrong?
他们怎么进来的
How... did that get in here?
看看他们
Look at all of them.
天啊
Oh, God.
可怜的人
That sad soul.
他们都被吸干了
They've all been drained.
这里就是个冷藏室
This place is a meat locker.
快跑
Run...!
跑
Run!
再走一步试试
Not another step!
你们有种
And don't you dare point
就用那东西对着我试试
either of those things at me!
那么...
So...
女伯爵派你们来这儿
the Countess sent you here
干掉我
to finish me off.
我收尾 游戏才算结束
Well, the game isn't over till I do the finishin'.
丽兹·泰勒
Liz Taylor?
你什么时候起开始为女伯爵卖♥♥命了
Since when are you working with the Countess?
不不不
No, no, no, no.
我们都反对女伯爵
We're all working against the Countess.
她可不是
Not that one.
贱♥人♥把我关进洞里 让我渴求
Bitch put me in that hole and made me hungry
血液和复仇
for blood and revenge.
吃掉你
Eatin' you...
会让我倍加舒服
is gonna make me feel doubly good.
-我告诉过你 -不
- Told you. - No.
我们需要她
We need her.
如果我们想
We need all of us
结束女伯爵对这地方 对我们所有人的控制
if we're going to end the Countess's grip on this place;
那我们要团结在一起
her grip on all of us.
求你了 宝贝
Please, sweetheart.
你再叫我一句"宝贝"试试
Don't you "Sweetheart" me.
我被人抓住 失去知觉 囚禁起来
I have been scratched at, conked out, and locked up.
但我的方向是正确的
But Mama... is on a course correction.
拉蒙娜...
Ramona...
关于女伯爵的事 我真该听你的
I should have listened to you about the Countess,
但我就是个被爱冲昏头脑的蠢货
but I was a love-addled idiot,
求求你 原谅我
so, please... forgive me.
我理解你
I feel you.
但我现在不太舒服
But I'm just not feeling like myself right now.
我吃了...
I fed...
但那些东西不太合我胃口
but something not agreein' with me.
-但我们能解决好 -对
- but we can fix that. - Oh, yeah.
我...
I have...
酒吧里有些提纯过的女伯爵的秘藏
some of the Countess's purified stash up at the lounge.
我不需要她的婴儿阿司匹林
I don't need any of her baby aspirin.
我要用一条命
I need to take a life
让我复活
to bring me back to life!
这件事我们也可以安排
Well... that can also be arranged.
我们不能直接走到大街上
We can't just go out on the street
把人击昏
and bash somebody in the head.
如果你还有其他主意 我洗耳恭听
If you have another idea, I'm all ears.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Is anybody here?
你们是这儿的员工吗
Hey, either of y'all work here?
晚餐来了
Dinner is served.
你有预定吗
Did you have a reservation?
有 名字是
Uh, yeah. One name:
奎妮
Queenie.
对 我找到你了
Oh, yes, I have you.
你要在这里住三晚
And you're gonna be staying with us for three nights.
-你是一个人旅行吗 -对
- Are you traveling alone? - Just me.
你为什么来洛杉矶
And what brings you to L.A.?
德鲁·凯里[游戏节目主持人]
Drew Carey.
我来赢《价格猜猜看》节目的大奖
I'm here to win big money on The Price Is Right.
真棒
Wonderful.
是啊
Yeah.
我希望你能被叫到"快下来"
Well, I hope you get called to "Come on down!"
肯定会这样的
That's actually guaranteed.
告诉你们个秘密
Between you and me,
超级女巫对我的票做了点手脚 所以...
my Supreme did a little somethin'-somethin' to my ticket, so...
是施过魔法的
it's enchanted.
我之前就觉得你眼熟
I thought you looked familiar!
我见过你...
I saw you...
我在有线电视新闻动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上见过你
I saw you on CNN!
你是女巫
You're one of the witches!
天啊
My God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是个神奇的故事
Oh! It's this amazing story.
她们一群人
There's a whole gaggle of them.
她们是真正的女巫
They're a bona fide coven.
她们身穿别致的黑衣服 念咒语
They wear chic black and they do spells...
我的天啊 我希望你们不必为了加入
Oh, my goodness! I hope you didn't have to marry Satan
而献身于撒旦之类的
or anything to join.
其实你这样说既无知又无礼
That's actually ignorant and offensive.
我们生来如此
We are born that way.
我们是古老血脉的传承
We are part of ancient blood line.
血脉
Blood?
是吗
Really?
太棒了
That's fascinating.
丽兹 你干嘛不上楼去
Liz, why don't you go upstairs
确认下她住的这段时间
and make sure she has everything in her room
需要的一切东西都齐备
she'll need during her stay.
没问题
Of course.
马上就去
I'll get right on that.
过几分钟回来
I'll just be a few minutes.
这房♥子里有很多邪恶力量
There's a lot of bad juju in this room.
那是前一个房♥客留下的
Oh, that's... the previous tenant.
他走了
He's gone.
制冰机在大厅 本地打电♥话♥免费
Ice machine is down the hall, and local calls are free.
卧室里有很多松软的毛巾 我刚看过
Plenty of fluffy towels in the bathroom-- I just checked.
都齐了
You're all set.
我有种很黑暗的感觉
No. I have a dark feeling.
我想换一间屋子
I'll take another room, please.
我们快要客满了
we're close to capacity,
不过我下楼时帮你查查看
but I'll check when I go downstairs.
这样你可以先梳洗一番
Meanwhile, you can freshen up.
你肯定想漂漂亮亮地去拍照片吧
You'll want to be tip-top for the taping.
贱♥人♥ 你多久没看过皮肤科医生了
Bitch, when's the last time you saw a dermatologist?
你显然是嗑药了 你想干什么
Okay, you are obviously trippin'. What do you want?
血
Blood.
你显然不知道自己惹到谁了
Yeah, you clearly don't know who you're messing with.
没错
That's right--
我是人肉巫♥毒♥娃♥娃♥ 贱♥人♥
I'm a human voodoo doll, bitch.
任何对我的伤害都会转化到你身上
Any hurt on me gonna go right back to you!
你是个巫婆
You're a damn witch!
巫婆的血会让我强大
Witch's blood will make me strong.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表