我不喜欢分享
I don't share.
或许等我玩腻以后吧
Maybe when I'm done with him.
但对我来说时光是在流逝的
But time passes for me.
你根据衣角线的改变记录时间的变化
You measure decades by the changes in hemlines.
这对你来说不算什么
It means nothing to you.
但你也很清楚
You know as well as anyone
人的一生只能碰到一个真爱
that we all just get one great one in our lives.
和那男孩谈谈吧
Let's talk to the boy.
谢谢
Thank you.
多谢你先给我打电♥话♥ 安迪 很感谢
Thanks for calling me first, Andy, I appreciate it.
他最近情况很糟 亚历克丝
He's in bad shape, Alex.
他一直说什么怪物
He's talking about monsters.
声称这就是他开枪的原因
Claims that's what he's firing at.
你觉得呢
So, what do you think?
你想再和她聊聊吗
You want to try to speak to her again?
不
No.
不 我觉得最好把她送到她祖母那里去
No, I think it's best if you get her to her grandma's.
没问题
No problem.
好好照顾他
Take care of him.
我会的
I will.
她怕我
She's afraid of me.
我的女儿
My own daughter.
或许我真的疯了
Maybe I am going crazy.
我以为如果我们不再住那里
I thought maybe if we got out of that place...
你已经不住在那里了
You are out of that place.
这才是最关键的
That's all that matters.
你只是需要好好休息
You just need some sleep.
在自己家里
In your own house.
在自己的床上
In your own bed.
那也是你的床
It's your bed, too.
你要回去 是不是
You're going back there, aren't you?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
还来那套是吗
Still playing that game?
好吧
Okay.
旅途怎么样
How was your trip?
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
坐下 亲爱的
Sit, love.
有人要喝东西吗
Who needs a drink?
我去拿好了
I'll get them.
不不 我来拿
No, let me.
你们俩都坐下
You two sit.
成为我这样的人以后
When you are what I am,
你们的感官世界会有别于正常人类
you don't feel things the way normal humans do.
情绪会有味道
An emotion is like a flavor in my mouth.
我能尝的到
I can taste it.
快乐的味道好像草莓
Joy tastes like strawberries.
憎恨的味道好像马提尼里的冰片
Hate is like ice chips in a martini.
爱的味道就像...
And love is...
玫瑰水
rosewater.
这些味道我都很喜欢 除了一个
I enjoy them all except for one.
背叛
Betrayal.
那味道好像烤糊的肉上的一块焦炭
That has the taste of the char on a piece of burnt meat.
你告诉她了
You told her.
是的
Yes.
穿裙子的这位
The one in the dress
都比你更有种 亲爱的
has more balls than you... Babe.
你以为呢
What do you expect?
因为你背信弃义
I'm just gonna spend my life
我的下半辈子就得以泪洗面吗
crying over your broken promise?
我知道我没什么脑子
I know I'm dumb
我只是个模特
and I'm just a model,
但我了解你
But I know you.
你不是厌烦了 所以要找新目标
It's not that you get bored and move on.
寻找新目标就是全部的关键
Moving on is the point of the whole thing.
那就是你的性高♥潮♥
That is your orgasm.
你把我们召集来
You collect us
把我们变成怪物 让我们
and create us and get us addicted
对你的爱欲罢不能
to the light of your love
然后你再夺走它
Just so you can take it away.
你以心碎为食
You feed off the heartbreak.
你知道我们会因为得不到你的爱而痛苦
Knowing we're out there, suffering over you.
但我不会
Well, not me!
我转变的意义远不止如此
I was made for more than that.
我是为了真爱
For a real love.
求你了
Please.
为你付出那么多
After all I've done,
让我拥有这份爱吧
let me just have this one.
这也是你想要的吗
Is this what you want as well?
好
Fine.
他是你的了
You may have him.
他是你的了
He's yours.
把他埋了吧
Bury him.
亚力克丝
Alex?
他受伤了
He was hurt.
他出去了吗
He got out?
对 但我找到他了
Yes, but I found him.
有点失血
He lost a little blood,
但他会没事的
but he's gonna be just fine.
你救了我儿子
You saved my son.
你也救了我的
You saved mine.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表