And he was, without exception,
他是我见过最帅的男人
the most beautiful man I had ever seen.
我以前总以为
I always thought
她会是我一生的挚爱
she was the great love of my life.
但我错了
I was wrong.
摩才是
It was Mo.
我想要与他永生相伴
And I aimed to be with him forever.
准备好了吗 宝贝
You ready, baby?
准备好了
I'm ready.
真让人难过
It's sad.
他本可以拥有美好的未来
He could have had a future.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
摩 摩
Mo, Mo!
别 别这样
No, don't.
她一定很爱你
She must have really loved you.
她不能容忍♥
What she couldn't have,
自己创造的作品去创造他人
was one of her creations creating something else.
世上只能有一个女王
There can only be one queen.
她夺走了我唯一
She took away from me the only thing
真正在乎过的东西
that I ever really cared about.
我要以其人之道还治其人之身
And I plan to do the same thing to her.
你觉得杀了我就能完成复仇大计了吗
You think by killing me you'll get your revenge?
不是你 傻瓜
Not you, fool.
而是她创造的那些孩子们
Those babies she made.
但我需要门路
But I need access.
有人做我的内应
Someone on the inside.
这个人就是你
And that someone is gonna be you.
她上周二甩了我
She dumped me last Tuesday.
你可以走了
You can go.
我还以为你永远离开我们了呢
I thought you'd left us for good.
当意识到自己无处可去时
It's a pretty humbling feeling
我万分羞愧
when you realize you have nowhere to go.
等待我的将是什么呢
And what's out there for me?
我没有钱
I've got no money,
也没有可收留我的朋友
no friends I can crash with.
解释履历中的20年空白期可并非易事
Pretty hard to explain away a 20-year gap in my resume.
而我两腿之间吊着个软趴趴的东西
And I've got a floppy appendage between my legs
所以穿不了铅笔裙
which keeps me from wearing pencil skirts.
世人皆不完美 小猫咪
We all have our flaws, kitten.
我还以为你是个演员呢
I thought you were an actor.
成为演员不一定非要拥有
You don't have to have a resume
光鲜体面的过去
to be beautiful or talent to be an actor.
看看劳伦斯·哈维[著名演员]就知道了
Just ask Laurence Harvey.
我不是演员
I'm not an actor.
我试镜了四年 只拿到《浮华世家》里
Four years of auditioning and I booked one
一个小角色
under five on The Colbys.
这是给你的威士忌
Here's some moonshine for you.
不过我曾和查尔顿·赫斯顿[著名演员]共事过
I did get to work with Charlton Heston, though...
这不是谁都能有的谈资
not everyone can say that.
这家旅店都没有我的一间房♥
I don't even have a room at this hotel.
我一无所有
I have got nothing.
没有人可以依靠
No one.
永远如此
For eternity.
别在我的酒吧里自怨自艾
No pity party in my bar!
尤其是这位贵宾
Especially when the guest of honor
还没意识到自己是科泰兹旅馆
can't see that he's the luckiest man
所接待过的最幸运的人
who ever checked into the Hotel Cortez.
你自以为已在外面的社会
You think you've tasted humility
受尽挫折了吗
out there on the streets?
你还没什么历练 黄毛小子
You ain't tasted shit, young man.
我了解
I know,
因为我是过来人
because I have.
你该为自己辱骂亲生母亲
You should be ashamed of yourself
-感到羞耻 -我辱骂她了吗
- for abusing your mother. - I abused her?
我不否认她是个可怕的女人 真的可怕
I do not deny that that woman is horrible. Horrible.
在你此后百年的人生里
But in the next hundred years of living,
你也许会遇见待你更好的人
you may find someone who treats you better,
床上功夫更赞的人
who screws you better,
让你欢笑多过哭泣的人
who makes you laugh more than cry.
但你再也无法找到
You'll never find anyone
像她那么爱你的人
who loves you as much as she does.
我没死呢
I'm not dead.
天哪
Jesus.
你简直让人难以置信
You're unbelievable.
我给你用的量足以杀死一整个军乐团了
I gave you enough to kill an entire marching band.
后备计划
Plan B.
天哪 艾芮斯
Jesus, Iris.
就快了
Shouldn't be long now.
妈
Hey, Ma?
妈
Ma?
该死
Shit.
妈 我是多诺
Ma, it's Dono.
妈
Hey, Ma!
她在休息
She's resting.
-晚点再来吧 -我要跟她谈谈
- Come back later. - I need to talk with her.
别烦她
You leave her alone.
她终于可以安宁了
She's finally at peace.
不要 妈 不 不
No, Ma, no, no.
你干了什么
What did you do?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
都是她让我♥干♥的
Nothing she didn't ask me to do.
不 不
No, no.
不
No.
她
She...
她不能死
she can't be dead.
她是我的一切
She's all I've got.
得了吧 小子
Oh, come on, man.
你亲口跟她说 你希望她死
You told her you wanted her dead.
你这贱♥人♥
You bitch.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
不 别那么做
No, don't do that.
回来 妈
Come back, Ma.
回到我身边 妈妈
Come back to me, Mommy.
回到我身边
Come back to me.
这就对了 这就对了
There you go, there you go.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
真是天道轮回 因果报应啊
Now there's some twisted poetic justice.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表