我像是变了一个人
I was someone else.
我不知道她从何处来
I didn't know where she came from.
也不想知道
I didn't want to.
她完全地接受我
She accepted me
我也完全接受她
and I accepted her.
...源自你们的慷慨给予
...through your generous love offerings.
天啊 我真是讨厌这个家伙
Christ, how I hate this man.
伪君子
Hypocrite.
你们能不能拿出电♥话♥
Won't you pick up the phone?
散布仇恨 却称之为爱
Spewing hate and calling it love.
现在就打
Call now.
我得走了
I have to go.
不
No.
我不该来的
I shouldn't be here.
她知道我总会回来的
She knew I'd always come back.
尽管我从不承诺什么
And though I never made any promises,
我觉得她是希望我留下的
I think a part of her hoped that I would stay.
你是什么毛病
What is the matter with you?!
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything!
正是如此 你要让他死吗
Precisely! You were just going to let him expire?
他不属于你
He's not yours.
还不是
Not yet.
还是你忘了我们的小协议
Or have you forgotten our little arrangement?
我的保护是有代价的
My protection comes with a price.
你和你的变♥态♥行为所滋生的怪物
This demon that you and your kind have conjured
必须吃饱肚子
with your diseased acts must feed.
如果不吃人 就轮到你了 萨莉
If not on others, then on you, dear Sally.
好吧 我会按你说的做
Fine. I'll do whatever you say.
我发誓
I swear.
我怕了
I'm afraid.
如果他死在外面了怎么办
What if he dies out there?
我就永远失去他了
And I lose him forever.
你是个聪明姑娘 萨莉
You're a clever girl, Sally.
找个能在他的世界活动的人
Find someone who can move in his world.
这个共犯 萨莉
This accomplice of yours, this Sally,
是长这样吗
she look anything like this?
是的
Yeah.
-就是她 -萨莉·麦肯纳
- That's her. - Sally McKenna.
她94年从科泰兹旅馆楼上跳下
She jumped out of a window at the Cortez in '94.
已经死了20多年了 约翰
She's been dead for more than 20 years, John.
约翰 你还不懂发生了什么吗
John, can't you see what's going on here?
伙计 你完全糊涂了
Man, you're confused!
我没有
I'm not confused.
有些事不是真的
Something's not real.
当我离开这里
When I leave this place...
我就记不起你了
I can't remember you.
为什么记不得了呢
Why can't I remember?
科泰兹是个自私的婊♥子♥ 约翰
The Cortez is a selfish mistress, John.
善妒 占有欲强
Jealous. Possessive.
她不会让你拿走任何东西的
She will never let you take anything with you.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
我今晚杀了一个人
I killed a man tonight.
那是什么感觉
And how did it feel?
像是找到了正义
Like justice.
就像是在惩罚拐走我孩子的人
Like I was punishing the man who stole my boy.
但你想要自杀
But you tried to kill yourself.
因为我爱那种感觉
Because I loved it.
无比地爱 好像一辈子都没有过的快♥感♥
I loved it more than anything I've ever experienced in my life.
当然会爱了
Of course you did.
为什么不爱呢
And why not?
你在逐步发现真正的自己
You're discovering who you really are.
你真正的使命
Your true purpose.
一切都混乱不堪
Everything's chaos.
我们这些文明人就是要拨乱反正
It's up to us as civilized men to impose order on that chaos.
正如你今晚的行为
Just as you did tonight.
我失控了
I lost control.
是你放开了
You let go.
两者之间有很大的不同
That's very different.
但这换不回霍尔登
It didn't bring Holden back.
是的
No.
你儿子已经不在了
Your son is gone.
你的痛苦
And the pain you're feeling
永远不会消除
will never go away.
但你今晚利用了这点
But you used it tonight.
你利用了你的痛苦 还这个世界一分清净
You took your pain, and you made the world a cleaner place.
这是果断而正确的第一步
That's a decidedly positive first step.
有些东西我想给你看看
I'd like to show you something.
看吧 詹姆斯·帕特里克·马奇未竟的事业
Behold. The unfinished work of James Patrick March.
这本将是我最大的成就 我的巨作
This was to be my crowning achievement, my Hamlet.
和我早期的作品比起来
Well, really more of a sonnet when you compare it
更像是一首十四行诗 关于这部作品
to my earlier work. What I really loved
我最钟爱它朴素的表达
about this project was its simplicity of statement.
整数的美感 十
The elegance of a round number. Ten.
我竟未能完成 这让我无比懊恼
Which makes it even more vexing I was never able to complete it.
完成我的作品 约翰
Finish my work, John.
把它变成你的
Make it your own.
我会被抓到的
I'll get caught.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
你不会被抓到的
You won't get caught.
因为你会让自己
Because you're gonna make yourself
成为负责这个案子的警探
lead detective on the case.
做吧 为了纪念你唯一的儿子
Do it in loving memory of your only begotten son.
所以你是说
So you want me to believe
那不是你第一次出现在案发现场
that wasn't your first time at the crime scene?
第三次
My third.
我杀了他后 又回到那里
When I killed him, when I went back there
消除证据 再与你回合
to remove the evidence, and when you met me there.
约翰
John.
这不是已经是阿尔瓦雷斯的案子了吗
I thought Alvarez caught this stiff.
我们来干什么
The hell we doing here?
我很感兴趣
It interests me.
你真的还想手上再添一个案子吗
You really think taking on an extra case is such a good idea?
说真的 伙计 你最近不太正常
Frankly, pal, you haven't really been 100% lately.
我很好
I'm fine.
你妻子可不这么觉得
That's not what your wife thinks.
她前几天找过我
She called me the other day.
约我在咖啡馆见
Wanted to see if we could meet for coffee.
你和我妻子一起喝咖啡了
You had coffee with my wife?
她很担心你 兄弟
She's worried about you, brother.
说你时不时地就失踪好几天
Says you disappear for days at a time.
你和我妻子一起喝咖啡了
You had coffee with my wife?
我就知道他们搞在一起
I know they're banging each other.
不断拒绝我 却到我的搭档那儿找安慰
She pushes me away. Turns to my partner for comfort?
我要杀了他们
I'll kill 'em both.
马奇让我完成他的事业
March wants me to finish his work?
就拿他们开刀
I'll start with them.
你不能从杀妻开始
You cannot begin by killing your own wife.
不能让他们查到你
It has to be someone they can't trace back to you.
他们每周见一次
They meet once a week.
每周四下午
Every Thursday afternoon,
准时得跟钟一样
like clockwork.
都是有家室有孩子的
They're both married with kids.
在交♥友♥动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥♥站上认识的
They met on Ashley Madison.
女的用公♥司♥的信♥用♥卡♥开房♥
She puts the room on her company credit card.
不可通奸
Thou shalt not commit adultery.
在53号♥房♥
They're in 53.
喜欢淋浴的时候做
They like to do it in the shower.
艾里梅并不是发生在科泰兹旅馆的
The Emery murder didn't happen at the Cortez.
是的 不在那里
No. It couldn't happen there.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表