好吧 杀了我
Okay... kill me.
但先上了我
But screw me first.
快给自己一个微笑吧 约翰
Give yourself a smile, John.
十诫
Ten Commandments.
每位受害者都是他们所犯下罪行的典型代表
Each victim a worthy representative of their sin.
这最后一位 不可谋杀他人
And the last one: Thou Shalt Not Commit Murder.
我想你我都适合那个位置
I suppose you or I could be sitting on that shelf,
但你选的这个真是不同凡响
but your choice was inspired.
要是我自己去谋划这事 都不会比这更好
Couldn't have worked out any better if I had planned it myself.
你不为我们的小伙子感到骄傲吗 莎莉
Aren't you proud of our boy, Sally?
我就知道他能行
I always knew he was the one.
你感觉如何 约翰
How do you feel, John?
-肯定很激动吧 -是的
- It must be exhilarating. - Yeah.
真正意义上的完整
A true sense of completeness.
彻底完成了
I'm completely done.
不
No!
-不 不 -0他是我的
- No! No! - He belongs with me!
不 我要他活在世上
No! I need him alive. Out in the world.
有比你那妇人想法更要紧的事情
There's more at stake here than your womanly desires.
我对他有伟大的计划
I have great plans for this one.
停下 不然我的瘾魔鬼
Stop now before my addiction demon
就要常伴你左右了
becomes your constant companion!
没有什么计划了
No more plans.
带我去见我的家人
Take me to my family.
约翰 约翰
John... John!
你还记得你的第一次吗 爱弗斯小姐
Do you remember the first time, Miss Evers?
您是说第一次与异性发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
When I had intimacies with the opposite sex?
你第一次意识到自己是鬼
The first time you realized you were a ghost.
我又惊恐又疑惑
Oh! Well, I was very frightened and confused,
是您让我镇定下来
but I had you to steady my hand.
您就是我的基石 马奇先生
You were my rock, Mr. March.
是啊是啊 女伯爵也一定会觉得困惑
Yes, yes. The Countess will be similarly unmoored.
我们得给她压压惊
It's up to us to provide that ballast.
一切都要是完美的
I want everything to be perfect.
晚餐准备了什么
What's for dinner?
牛肉吐司
Chipped beef on toast.
就用这招待我的皇后吗
To serve my queen?!
太过分了
This is an outrage!
亲爱的 你真是光彩照人 快请进
Darling, you look ravishing. Come in.
拉住我的手
Take my hand.
适应现在的状态
It'll take some time to acclimate yourself
你还需要点时间
to your new state.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
哪儿也不疼 但...
There's no pain but...
也没有任何激♥情♥
no passion.
没有激♥情♥ 就没有生命
No passion, no fire.
激♥情♥就在你眼皮子底下
Passion was in front of your nose,
你睁开眼就能发现
if only you'd opened your eyes to see it.
至少我不用永永远远
At least I don't have to spend an eternity
当一个肥胖的邋遢老女人
as a pear-shaped frump.
是啊
Well! Yes.
毫无疑问 在适应新生活的
You'll find some frustrations, no doubt,
变化过程里 你可能会感到难过
as you adjust to the vicissitude of your new life.
比如不能离开这座旅馆的范围
The inability to step outside the confines of this hotel, for one.
但这种限制也没什么不好
But there is no profit accentuating the limitations.
另一方面 我们是幸运的
On the balance, we are blessed.
我们又再一起了 亲爱的
We are together again, my love.
这就消弭了众多的罪孽
That one fact erases a multitude of sins.
我原谅你将我出♥卖♥♥♥给警♥察♥了
I can finally forgive you for turning me in to the police.
不是我出♥卖♥♥♥的你
I didn't turn you in.
不用再隐瞒了 亲爱的
There's no need for any further prevarication, darling.
我们都回归了本真
We are reduced to our essence.
我没有说谎
I'm not lying.
如果我想让你死
If I wanted you dead,
我自己就能动手了
I would have killed you myself.
那是谁
Then who?
你该离开的
You should've left!
你为什么没走
Why didn't you leave?!
我知道你早晚会厌倦
I knew you would eventually get bored.
为什么要死在这儿
Why did you have to die here?
是我 是我♥干♥的
It was me. I did it!
我希望你属于我一个人
I wanted you for myself!
是我把手帕留给警♥察♥的
I left the handkerchief for the police.
我知道他们会找来
I knew that they would come,
我也知道你不可能忍♥受被捕
and I knew that you would never allow yourself to be captured.
我希望我们死在一起
I wanted us to die together.
这样你就能看到我爱你多深
so you can see the depth of my devotion.
而这位 你的法定妻子
While this one resented every moment
和你在一起的每一刻都觉得无比厌恶
she was obligated to be in your presence.
我心甘情愿站在你身后
I would happily stand behind you,
服侍你
waiting to serve,
品味你的每一句话
savoring your every word.
你就一点没有看出我的爱意吗
Have you seen no evidence of my love?
就没有任何感觉吗
Do you feel nothing at all?
现在你的眼里有我了吗
Can you see me now?
我已袒露了全部的真心
I have laid myself bare.
我沉默了太久
I've dwelt in silence for so long.
给我句话吧 马奇先生
Give me a word, Mr. March.
遂了我的心愿吧
Let me be happy.
滚
Get out.
你...
You...
永远别在我面前出现
are banished from my presence.
奇怪
I-I feel...
我觉得解脱了
strangely free.
我再也不用伺候你
I will no longer wait on you...
和你的贱♥人♥了
...and your whore.
你一无所有
You have nothing.
还能干什么
What else would you possibly do?
天上地下还有很多污渍
There are more stains in heaven and earth
比你想象的多得多
than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
干杯
A toast.
有你在我对面 真是一大幸事啊
How thrilled I am to have you across from me.
不用每月一次 而是每天如此
Not once a month, but from now on.
直到太阳从天空坠落
Until the sun falls from the sky
天堂在烈焰中焚灭
and the heavens burn in conflagration.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表