And what of Natacha?
如果她出了什么意外
If something were to happen to her...
你还活得下去吗
could you go on?
还有你来慰藉我的心
I would have you to comfort me.
小老鼠
Little mouse!
你说得一点没错
You were so right.
脏兮兮的贝弗利山现在太绚丽了
It's astounding what's become of dusty Beverly Hills.
商店一家连一家
Shops, shops and more shops.
鲁迪 你不会相信我看到了什么
Rudy, you won't believe what I found.
以你命名的商店 瓦伦蒂诺[华伦天奴]
A store with your name on it-- "Valentino."
零售店都还是不错的 不过真正的好衣服嘛
Retail's all well and good, but for the true couture,
还得去我那儿
you have to come to my place.
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
我永远都不会再踏进科泰兹了
I'm never stepping foot in the Cortez again.
詹姆斯·马奇已经死了 你们绝对安全
James March is long dead. You're perfectly safe.
我一会儿派车来接你们
I'll have a car come pick you up later.
鲁迪 你没被邀请呢
Oh, and, Rudy, you're not invited.
今晚是女生之夜
It's just us girls tonight.
如果在场有任何人
If anyone present knows any reason
有反对这对男女结为夫妻的理由
why this man and this woman should not be joined in marriage,
请现在说出 此后将永不得再说
speak now or forever hold your peace.
我有话
Yeah.
因为她是个贱♥人♥
Because she's a bitch
没有良心和慈悲心
with no conscience, no mercy,
更没有灵魂
no soul.
丽兹
Oh, Liz.
别理她 她喝多了
Ignore her. She drinks.
但法律要求有见证人
But the law requires a witness.
我看得够多的了
And I've witnessed plenty.
请继续吧
Please proceed.
现在我宣布你们正式结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
我的丈夫 我的家
My men, my family.
终于成为威尔·德雷克夫人 我太高兴了
I am so happy to finally be Mrs. Will Drake.
爸爸 我能上楼去了吗
Dad, can I go upstairs now?
当然可以 我也要上楼
Of course you may, and I am going to go upstairs
脱下你为我设计的这身漂亮的礼服
and change out of this beautiful gown you've made me
换一身旅行装
and put on my traveling clothes.
确定不用先喝一杯庆祝一下吗
You sure you don't want to have a drink to celebrate first?
蜜月就是为了庆祝啊
That's what the honeymoon is for.
我希望马上就开始
I'd like to get that started.
好吧 那我得先来一杯
All right, well, I think I'm going to.
夫人我找不到发对的理由 吧台是你的了
Your wife finds no reason to object, and you own the bar.
亲爱的丽兹
My darling Liz,
这是给你的
these are for you
我真心希望有一天你能找到真爱
With my genuine hope that you someday find true love.
谁也不知道真爱之人何时会出现
One never knows when it may appear.
对 敬科泰兹的领袖
Ah, yes! A toast to the guide of Cortez.
也有人称她为 科泰兹的新娘
Or as some folks called her, the bride of Cortez.
我姓马奇 常住人士
March is the name. Longtime resident.
叫我詹姆斯就好
Call me James.
能一起吗
Mind if I join you?
我想你一定是有喜事要庆祝吧
I understand, uh, congratulations are in order.
确实如此 詹姆斯
They are indeed, James.
为你的好运干一杯如何
Let's toast to your good fortune, hmm?
你这儿有雅邑白兰地吗
I wouldn't suppose you have an armagnac?
我猜你有吧
I, uh, suspect you do.
敬将去征服的新世界
Here's to new worlds to conquer.
干杯
I will drink to that.
好
Ah, yes.
我们都被生命中的女人所牵引 是不是
We are led by the women in our lives, are we not?
你认识女伯爵
You know the Countess?
算是熟人吧
Acquainted, yes.
我从没想过我会结婚
I never thought I was the marrying kind,
现在我得叫那个女人♥妻♥子了
and now I get to call that woman my wife.
恭喜你们这对新人啊
Felicitations to the happy couple.
我真得夸夸你
I must commend you.
混合家庭绝对是开明之举
A blended family is terribly progressive.
我很幸运 她爱我的儿子
I'm very lucky. She loves my son very much.
我...
I, uh...
说的不是你儿子
wasn't referring to your son.
一开始我怀疑
Initially, I had my doubts
那孩子是我的亲骨肉
the child was of my own flesh and blood.
但他并没有遗传到马奇家的任何特性
You see, he doesn't bear any of the distinctive March features.
完美的下巴 坚韧而富有穿透力的眼睛
Diamond jaw, strong, piercing eyes.
戏剧性的天赋
A flair for the dramatic.
他性格内敛
He has quite a delicate temperament,
你马上就会看到了
as you'll get to know.
除了他喝奶的时候
Except when he's feeding.
从那一点看 他绝对遗传了他母亲
In that regard, he most certainly takes after his mother.
见鬼
Holy shit!
那是什么东西
What the hell is that thing?
想想看 我会好好爱你儿子 抚养他长大的
And to think, I was prepared to love and raise your son.
这是怎么回事
What is going on?
这是什么 恶作剧吗
What is this-- some, some sort of prank?
那东西不可能是你儿子
That thing can't be yours.
他都不像是人类
It doesn't even look human!
我本想在巴黎把你杀了的
I thought to kill you in Paris,
但我无法忍♥受和一个
but I could never stomach traveling with someone
这样说我孩子坏话的男人一起出行的
who said such hateful things about my child.
我一定会让你
I am going to make sure you suffer
生不如死
immensely.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们这是在哪儿 你是谁
Where the hell are we? Who are you?
她的受害者之一
One of her victims.
和你一样
Just like you.
这一定是疯了
This... this is insane.
不是真的
This can't be real.
你马上就会知道有多真实了
You're about to find out just how real it is,
等他们回到这儿
when they come back down here
把你钉上到那上面
and stick you in that other one.
求你了 救我出去
Please... get me out of this.
求你了
Please!
后面有一个把手
There's a handle in the back.
好
Yeah.
好了
All right.
好了 不会有事的
All right, it's gonna be okay.
一定有办法出去的
There's got to be a way out of here.
有人吗
Hello?!
有人吗
Is anybody there?!
救命
Help!
放我们出去
Let us out of here!
救命
Help!
天啊 我觉得是隔音的
Jesus, I think it's soundproof.
没人知道我们在这儿
No one even knows we're here.
我们会饿死的
We'll starve.
我不会
I won't.
救命
Help me.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表