不
No.
完全没有
No, it's no burden.
太好了
Marvelous.
那就这么定了
Then it's settled.
约翰住在这里
John lives in the hotel.
我还什么都没有告诉他
I haven't told him anything.
如果他看到我了怎么办
What if he sees me?
其实你会发现 一句简单的"你好"
You'd be amazed, the wondrous possibilities
就能开启神奇的可能
that can begin with a simple hello.
霍尔登
Now, Holden,
现在该上♥床♥了 亲爱的
I believe it's past your bedtime, darling.
可我们才团聚没多久
But we've only had a minute together.
你误会了 亚历克丝
You misunderstand, Alex.
你和霍尔登
You and Holden will have...
将永远在一起
forever.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表