if you could stay and join me
让我们一起来享用餐后甜点
for dessert.
还有餐后甜点呢 我差点忘了
Dessert, almost forgot.
我得把妆上了
I'm gonna go put on my makeup.
他嗑了3.5克中国白[东南亚高效海♥洛♥因♥]
He's flying on an eight ball of China White.
一年里该不会有人再干涉我了吧
This will buy me a year of being left alone, right?
一如既往
As always.
敬我们
To us,
这些时代里最杰出的杀手
the greatest killers of our time.
此祭品将你我紧紧连结
This sacrifice bonds us together.
永生永世
For eternity.
打扰了
Pardon.
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
-约翰 -不 不
- John? - No! No!
约翰 约翰 约翰 约翰
John! John! John! John!
约翰 你要干什么
John, what are you doing?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
-我得帮帮他 -帮谁
- I need to help him! - Help who?
你带来供他们杀戮的人
The man you brought in for them to kill!
这里没人 约翰
There's nobody here, John.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我进屋时就你一个人
I came in the room and you were alone.
你在哭
Crying.
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
在酒吧喝了点
A little... at the bar.
他们给了我些苦艾酒
And they gave me absinthe.
好吧 原来是这么回事
Oh, well, that explains everything.
你苦艾酒的酒劲还没过 约翰
You chased alcohol with worm wood, John.
你产生幻觉了
You're hallucinating.
有什么是真实的吗
Is anything real?
我是
I am.
你必须相信我
You have to trust me.
我来保护你
I'm your protector.
上次你在我面前消失了
You disappeared on me last time.
我哪里都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
来吧
Come on.
让我把你送回房♥
Let's get you back to your room.
转化并不轻松
The transition will not be easy.
迎接新生命的过程是痛苦的
Birth is a painful process.
作为一位母亲 你应该明白
As a mother, you know this.
求你了
Please.
我不能再失去自己的儿子了
I can't lose my boy again.
你必须彻底地归顺
You must surrender completely.
任由自己被撕开
And allow yourself to be ripped apart.
被蹂躏
Ravaged.
你会感觉自己好像濒临死亡
You will feel like you are dying.
或者确实如此
And maybe you are.
但血液是生命的源头
But from blood comes life.
比你想象中更好
Better.
更强
Stronger.
更壮美
More glorious than you could've ever imagined.
你会再次醒来
And you will rise.
与你的骨肉重逢
And be reunited with your child.
永世相依
For all of eternity.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表