我们来这干什么
Now, what are we doing here?
我知道你有多想念特里斯坦
I know how much you Miss Tristan.
不管他在哪里 我不知道
And wherever he is, I don't know
为什么一直没有他的音讯
why we haven't seen hide nor hair of him.
如果有人能联♥系♥上他
And if anybody can reach him,
那一定就是这个女人了
this woman can.
艾芮斯
Iris...
你给我找了个灵媒吗
did you get me a psychic?
比莉·迪恩·霍华德 这位是丽兹
Billie Dean Howard, this is Liz.
丽兹 很高兴认识你
Liz, it is so good to meet you.
我见过你的公交车广♥告♥
I've seen you on the side of a bus.
比莉·迪恩在有线电视台有自己的节目
Billie Dean has her own show on Lifetime.
她帮人与他们
She helps the bereaved communicate with
死去的挚爱交流
their dearly departed loved ones.
大开眼界啊
I'm impressed.
实话实说
I'll be honest.
你们旅馆在鬼屋界
Your establishment is fairly notorious
可是出了名的大热门
among the paranormal communities being a bit of a hot spot.
我还在想
I was thinking I might want
在这里做一集节目
to do an episode of my show here.
但今天
But today,
我是来帮你的
I am here for you.
有很多声音
Hmm, so many voices.
你们旅馆很闹腾啊
It's a very noisy hotel.
我感受到了
Oh, I feel something.
一股很阳刚的能量
A very masculine energy.
躁动不安
Restless.
他来了
He's here.
鬼魂
Spirit,
我们心怀爱意 敞开心扉地寻找你
we seek you with loving hearts and open minds.
揭开将你我世界分离的帷幕
Lift the veil that separates our world from yours.
与我们对话
Speak to us.
特里斯坦
Tristan.
你好
Hello.
特里斯坦 我和丽兹在一起
Tristan, I'm here with Liz.
她非常想你
She misses you very much.
你有什么想对她说的吗
Is there any message you have for her?
什么
What?
他说什么
What does he say?
他说...
He says...
"不"
"No."
"不"是什么意思
What do you mean, "no"?
什么"不"
What-what "no"?
他不想说
He doesn't want to talk.
什么意思 他在跟你说啊
What do you mean? He's talking to you.
他不想
He doesn't want to talk
跟我说
to me.
他一直都在
He's been here all along.
他选择不跟我说话
And he's choosing not to talk to me...
因为他怪我
'cause he blames me.
他因我而死
I'm the cause of his death.
我对他的爱杀死了他
My love for him killed him.
爱不杀人
Love doesn't kill.
我活得更久 我告诉你吧
I've been around a lot longer, and let me tell you something.
相信我 爱杀的人比恨多得多
Believe me, love kills a lot more than hate.
总之谢谢你来
Thank you for coming anyway.
要坚强
Be strong.
你知道怎么做的
I know you know how.
不 不该这样
No. This isn't right.
不 等等
No, wait.
也许跟你说话的不是特里斯坦
Maybe it wasn't Tristan you were talking to.
他还记得煎饼
He remembers the pancakes.
煎饼配蓝莓
The ones with the blueberries.
每周六你都做给他
You made them for him every Saturday
让他看一上午动画片
and let him watch cartoons all morning.
多诺万是谁
Who's Donovan?
什么
What?
多诺万不在这里
Donovan isn't here.
不 不
No, no, no.
多诺万在别的地方
Donovan is someplace else.
非常美丽的地方
Someplace very beautiful.
他说味道像煎饼
He says it smells like pancakes.
你做的煎饼
Your pancakes.
他说他待的地方一直是周六早上
He says it's always Saturday morning where he is.
他说...
He says...
"我爱你 妈妈"
"I love you, mom."
就算我很悲伤 我也为朋友高兴
Even in my grief, I was happy for my friend.
至于我 我已不可能再爱
As for me, I felt any chance at love was over.
但生活总有惊喜
But life can surprise you.
尤其是新生活
Especially new life.
而爱
And love?
也有很多形式
Well, that can take many forms.
我和儿子道格拉斯相认后
After I made peace with my son Douglas,
从没想过能再见到他
I never really expected to see him again.
所以当他带珍妮丝来见我时 我很高兴
So I was delighted when he brought Janice to meet me.
我一直想要珍妮丝这么个儿媳
Janice was the daughter I always wanted.
她也一直希望有我这么个婆婆
And I was the mother-in-law she'd always hoped for.
我在伊莎贝尔脸上看到了希望
In Isabelle's face, I saw the future.
她出生的年代比我出生的年代
She was being born into a world just a little more accepting
要宽容一些
than the one I had been born into.
可能 只是可能
And maybe, just maybe,
我对此有些影响
I had a little something to do with that.
一点善意 一丝宽容
A little kindness, acceptance.
没有东西能这样改变我
That transformed me in ways nothing else ever could.
我从没想过生活会这么幸福
I never thought life could be this good.
但好日子或许到头了
Or that it might end.
见鬼
Well, shit!
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
应该说
Well...
医生很确定
The doctor is sure.
医生们也束手无策吗
And there ain't nothing they can do about it?
已经...过了治疗时间点
It's... past the point of treatment.
这样也好
Which is probably for the best.
因为
'cause...
我很讨厌掉头发
I would hate to lose my hair.
宝贝
Baby girl,
我肯定有办法救你
there just might be something that I can do for you.
怎么 转化我吗
What, turn me?
才不 我连牛排的血腥味都受不了
Hell, I don't even like my steak bloody.
而且我也从没这么想过
But that's never been an option for me.
你明白的
You know that.
而且在我人生这个阶段
And at this point in my life,
我不敢想象要去为了活命而杀人
I can't imagine killing in order to live.
你告诉你的孩子们了吗
So have you told your kids yet?
幸运的是没这个必要
With any luck, I won't need to.
他们可以来这里探望我
They can just keep visiting me here.
我就不绕弯子了
I'm gonna cut to the chase.
我是世界上第一个得前列腺癌的女人
I am the first woman in the world to have prostate cancer.
医生说已经扩散到脊柱了
Uh, the doctor told me it's spread to the spine
无药可医了
and there's nothing to do.
我们会竭尽全力
We'll spend whatever we have to.
我一通电♥话♥就能帮你找到世界上最好的医生
One call and I can get you to the best doctor in the world.
太晚了
Oh, it's too late.
而且我也不想
And I don't want to
在医院里插导管 服毒药
spend my last days wasting away in a hospital
浪费我最后的时光
with a catheter up my dick and poison in my body,
就这样了...
So...
那谁来照顾我们呢
But who will take care of us?
你不能丢下我们
You can't leave us alone.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表