他会昏睡几小时
to keep him out for a couple of hours.
不能让他知道我和霍尔登的事
He can't know about Holden and me.
我失去他时差点死了
I almost died when I lost him.
我明白
I get it.
那种千载难逢的爱
That once-in- a-lifetime love,
是唯一能让你撕心裂肺
it's the only thing that can gut you raw
头晕目眩的东西
and make your world pyrotechnic in color.
人人都有权真爱一次
Everyone's entitled to one true love.
清洁柜里有扫帚和簸箕 保姆小姐
There's a broom and a dustpan in the cleaning closet, Nanny McPhee.
我们得把棺材丢掉
We got to get rid of those coffins.
我在哪
Where am I?
我刚刚看到你了
I just saw you.
睡在棺材里
In a coffin.
你打给了我 约翰
You called me, John.
你说你看到了幻觉
You said you were having visions,
觉得害怕 所以叫我过来
and you were afraid, and you asked me to come,
我就来了
and so I did.
我发现你躺在屋外走廊里
I found you lying in the hallway outside your room.
不对 我本来在睡觉
No, I was asleep.
霍尔登 进来了
Holden... came in
惊醒了我
and woke me up
他叫我跟他去地下室
And told me to follow him down to the basement where...
那里有个空泳池吗
Where there was an empty swimming pool?
里面是睡在玻璃棺材里的孩子
Filled with sleeping children in glass coffins?
这跟斯嘉丽和我们说的一样
You realize this is exactly what Scarlett told us.
她的回忆
Her exact memories.
也有道理
It makes sense, doesn't it?
变成了你的幻觉
They become your own... visions.
亚历克丝 我告诉你 这是事实
Alex, I'm telling you what happened.
我觉得你是精神崩溃了
I think you're having a psychotic break.
我觉得你有这倾向已经好一阵了
I think you've been heading this way for a while.
你得离开这里
You need to get out of here,
寻求专业帮助
and you need to get professional help.
不 我要再下去那个房♥间
No, I'm going down to that room.
我要亲眼看看
I'm gonna see it for myself.
你如果想可以一起来
You can come with me if you want.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, my love.
亲爱的 我想道别
Darling, I wanted to say good-bye.
妈妈要去巴黎了
Mama's going to paris.
等我回来 我就会拥有很多钱
And when I get back, I'll have so much money,
我就再也不用撇下你了
I'll never have to leave you ever again.
我保证
I promise.
你干什么
What are you doing?
她走了
She's gone.
我们想做什么都行
We can do anything we want.
那又如何
So what?
你想砸烂她的顶层公♥寓♥吗
You want to trash her penthouse?
你知道我们来是干什么
You know why we're here.
去地下室
Going to the basement.
干掉那些小娃娃
Take care of those kiddies.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你不忍♥心吗
You going soft on me?
怎么 因为我不愿杀小孩吗
Why? Because I don't want to murder some children?
我可能会流泪
Well, I might tear up.
你才不在乎那些孩子
You don't give two shits about those kids.
这不是因为他们
It's not about them.
但你知道我把刀捅进他们的小心脏
But you know when I stab at their little hearts,
就是捅进了她的心脏
I'll be stabbing at hers,
而你还没忘记她
and you're still not over her.
你就忘记了吗
And you are?
你痴迷了
You're obsessed.
好吧
Fine.
你去翻她的内♥裤♥闻吧
You go... sniff her panties.
我自己解决
I'll take care of this myself.
该死
Well, son of a bitch!
他们哪去了
Where the hell are they?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
你大嘴巴了吗
You been flapping that mouth?
当然没有
Hell, no.
我都准备好了
I was ready to do this.
看来还真是
Well, guess you were.
该死 女人 你是怎么了
Damn, woman. What's got into you?
六品脱O阴型血
About six pints of o-negative
36号♥房♥那对自作聪明的情侣身上的
from a couple of smart alecks in Room 36.
真是个全新的你啊
It's a whole new you.
说得没错
Damn straight it is.
你儿子娘们兮兮的 可你不一样
That boy of yours pussed out, but not you.
你一定很恨那些小畜生吧
You must really hate the little shits.
不 我不恨他们
Nah, I don't hate 'em.
也许还有点爱吧
Maybe even love 'em a little.
我恨的是她
It's her I hate.
所以必须先弄死那些孩子们
That's why those kids have got to go first.
他们是她活下去的理由
They're her reason for living.
真冷血
That's cold.
不
No.
是行善
It's a kindness.
这里不是孩子们应该待的地方
This is no place for children.
走吧 去找那些孩子
Come on, let's go find the kids.
不不
No, no, no, no.
是你去找
You find them,
因为听起来你知道该怎么做
'cause it sounds like you know what to do.
但即使解决了这件事
But even with that done,
她依然还有一个活下去的理由
she'll still have one more reason to go on,
而那才是我要去解决的
and I'm gonna tend to that.
把33号♥房♥的钥匙给我
So give me the key to Room 33.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
能告诉我们去
Can you show us to the line
《速度与激♥情♥:增压》游乐场的路吗
to the Fast & Furious-- Supercharged?
我们在这旅馆里迷路好久了
We are lost in this hotel for so long.
这里就像个迷宫
It's like a maze.
你们永远看不到三维立体的范·迪塞尔了
You're never going to see Vin Diesel in 3-D
因为你们不能离开这间旅馆
because you can't leave this hotel.
明白吗
You understand?
我告诉过你了 阿格妮莎
I told you, Agnetha,
我们死了
we are dead.
为什么会认为你们死了
Why do you think you're dead?
因为我吃下去的任何东西
Because everything I put in my mouth
味道都像粉笔一样 我很喜欢吃东西的
tastes like chalk. I love food.
别听他的 芬德拉
Don't listen to him, Vendela.
走
Come.
我们自己找出口
We'll find a way out.
不
Nope.
芬德拉说得没错
Vendela's right.
在找到目标之前
Until you find a purpose,
你们会一直被困在这牢固的枷锁里
you'll both be stuck in an unbreakable chain,
一遍又一遍重复着自己死前的景象
repeating yourselves over and over again.
买♥♥点甘蓝
How hard is it
送到这能有多难啊
to get some goddamn kale around here?!
这就是这间旅馆的力量
It's the power of the hotel.
它使你们迷失方向
Makes you lose your compass.
丧失对自我的认识
Your sense of yourself.
丧失对一切事物的感知力
Of anything.
但有人打破过那种循环
But there are those who have broken out of that cycle.
她叫卡拉
Her name was Cara.
她是个小学老师
She was an elementary school teacher.
她有那么多的爱
She had so much love to give
却无人接受
but nobody to give it to.
她来到科泰兹旅馆想了结这一切
She came to the Cortez to end it all.
我喜欢腐肉的味道
I love the bouquet of rotting flesh.
卡拉在那浴盆里坐了几个月
Cara was sitting in that tub for months.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表