Some days are bearable.
今天就很难
Today is very hard.
亚历克丝
Alex?
还在听吗
You with us?
你最近没怎么说话 亚历克丝
We haven't heard a lot from you, Alex.
我不知道要说什么
I don't know what to say.
恐怕我说出
I'm afraid the truth
我究竟有什么感觉也不会有什么用
about how I'm feeling wouldn't be very helpful.
在这里你正是要说出心里话
This is the right place for you to speak your truth.
现在正是时候
And the right time.
老实说 我很生气
Honestly, I'm angry.
我不明白 斯嘉丽
I mean, I don't understand, Scarlett.
就你好像有意想伤害我
It's like you're trying to hurt me.
还有爸爸
Us.
我并不觉得斯嘉丽有恶意
I don't have the sense that Scarlett holds any ill will.
我觉得她的故事
Her stories strike me as being
更多是想减轻你的痛苦
more about wanting to alleviate your pain,
希望家庭再次完整
wanting the family whole again.
你们都错了
You're both wrong.
不是为了妈妈或这个家
It's not about my mother or the family.
事实就是如此
It's what happened.
斯嘉丽 按照你记忆里那样
Scarlett, tell us the story
把事情说一遍
exactly how you remember it.
全部说出来
Tell us everything.
有个房♥间 他们都在里面打任天堂
Well, there's a room where they all play Nintendo
还有很大的玻璃罐 里面都是糖豆
and there are these big glass things full of jelly beans.
听上去挺好玩的
That sounds like a fun place.
他睡在一口
And he sleeps in the bottom
玻璃棺材里
of a glass coffin
棺材放在一个空泳池底
in the bottom of an empty swimming pool.
我最先就是在那儿见到他的
That's when I first saw him.
他刚刚醒来
He was just waking up.
你最初见到他时
And when you first saw him...
他说什么了
and what did he say exactly?
他提到我们了吗
Does he talk about us?
没有 他变了
No, he was different.
他没有正常的感觉了
He didn't have normal feelings.
而且他有一股
And he smelled like
薰衣草味儿
lavender.
就像我们家里的蜡烛
You know, like those candles we have at home.
是的
Yes, dear.
是啊 换换地方对威尔有好处
Yes, the change of scenery was good for Will.
他在纽约要发霉了
He was getting too stale in New York.
是啊 杰西
Yes, Jess.
我要听不到了
I'm losing you.
你听得到吗
Can you hear me?
-克劳迪娅 -嗯
- Claudia... - Yes.
我们得把马里奥·特斯蒂诺请来拍照片
We need to get Mario Testino out here to do a shoot.
听到了吗 杰西
Did you hear that? Jess?
该死
Oh, darn.
通话中断
不
No!
不
No!
救命 不要
Help me! No!
我让人查了当地的
I got the guys checking on Islamic terrorist groups
伊♥斯♥兰♥恐怖组织
active in the area.
这可能又是
You know, this could be another
《查理周刊》那种事
Charlie Hebdo thing.
这是个八卦动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥站
This is a gossip site.
他让他们再不能嚼舌头了
He stopped their tongues from wagging.
不可作假证
Thou shalt not bear false witness.
这些人做谎言的买♥♥卖♥♥
These people trafficked in lies.
打破了十诫
They broke the commandment.
让弹道科分♥析♥现场的弹壳
Have ballistics run a check on the casings at the scene
对比此前凶案找到的弹壳
with casings from previous murders.
所有吗
All of the cases?
是的 所有
Yeah, all of them.
好的
Gotcha.
此前可能有被我们遗漏的
There may be a previous commandment murder
-十诫凶案 -我们会对比查看一下
- that we missed. - We'll cross-reference.
虽然未必 但是...
I'm not sure, but I think...
救我
Help me.
救我
Help me.
你怎么进来的
How the hell did you get in here?
撬锁
I picked the lock.
我最初开始做模特时
When I was first starting out modeling,
我还靠偷东西挣外快
I made extra scratch as a thief.
我不是做服务生的料
I'm not the waiting tables type.
因为擅闯蹲了六个月牢
I did six months for breaking and entering.
知道吗
Did you know that?
演出的事我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about the show.
我戒了 我发誓
I'm clean now, I swear.
我以前没吸毒时我们处得很好的
You and I used to get along great when I was clean.
你觉得我很逗
You thought I was hilarious.
所有年轻美丽的人都很逗
Every beautiful young thing is hilarious.
然后你们老了 就不明白
And then you get old and you don't understand
为什么你讲笑话不逗了
why everyone isn't still laughing at your jokes.
那道疤是怎么修复的
How did they fix that scar?
你给我看我就给你看
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
那是什么
What are those?
是旅馆的原始图纸
They're the original plans for the hotel.
是在市里登记的
Well, they're the ones that are registered with the city,
但并非真正的图纸
but they're not the plans for this hotel.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
首先 是三楼那条没有门的走廊
Well, for one thing, there's that hallway on three
没有门 也不知通往何处
with no doors that goes nowhere.
还有
And, uh,
根据蓝图显示
according to these plans,
这里应该有房♥间 还能通向楼梯间
there's rooms off of them and access to the stairwell.
所以我想 有人画了这些图
So I think somebody submitted these plans
只为了通过审查
to get through inspection,
然后他们按照自己的想法建了酒店
but then just built how they wanted to.
你闻起来真棒
Man, you smell good.
你知道在牢里
You know that's actually the worst part
最坏的一点是什么吗
about being in jail?
不是食物
It's not the food
也不是像狗一样被锁起来
or being locked up like a dog.
而是味道
It's the smell.
人人都散发着臭味
Everyone smells like shit.
不过这也阻止不了你 你懂吗
Doesn't stop you from doing stuff, though, you know?
男人总有需求
Man has needs, right?
这是怎么回事
What is this?
发生了什么
What is happening?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
留下来
Stay.
留下来
Stay...
下次吧
Another time.
怎么回事
What...
又是个吸毒过量的吗
Looking at an O.D. here?
看上去像
You'd think so,
但这其实是戒断反应
but everything's telling me withdrawals.
这个人应该好几天
I don't think this man's had
都没有注射过毒品了
a needle in him in a few days.
至少好几天没碰过
At least.
-那血呢 -不是他的
- The blood? - Not his.
给他注射镇静剂
Let's get him sedated.
对不起 求你了 对不起
No! Please! I'm sorry!
-我不是故意的 -等等
- I didn't mean it! - Wait! Wait! Wait!
-求你了 对不起 -你为什么说对不起
- Please. I'm sorry. - Wait, why are you sorry?
-警探 -我不是有意杀她的
- Detective. - I didn't mean to kill her.
你杀了谁
Wait, wait, who-who did you kill?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表