我不知道你是不是能听得到
I don't know if you can hear me.
我得承认 你之前吓坏我了
I got to admit, you freaked me out before.
我当时不理解你 但是
I didn't understand you, but...
我现在明白了
I get it now.
跟我说话啊
Come on, man, talk to me.
我了解你的一切
I know everything about you.
我粉你哦
I'm a fan.
你叫詹姆斯·帕特里克·马奇
Your name is James Patrick March.
生于1♥8♥9♥5年10月30日
You were born October 30, 1♥8♥9♥5.
天蝎座
You're a Scorpio,
这就很能说明问题了
which explains a lot.
你是史上最伟大的连环杀手
You're the greatest serial killer who's ever lived.
你都怎么知道的
How do you know all this?
我谷歌♥了你
I Googled you.
听上去好猥琐
That sounds obscene.
你没错
You were right, man.
杀人
Killing
太爽了
is awesome.
击个掌
High-five!
很好 你找到自己的使命了
Good. You've found your calling.
那你就能明白我建造了什么
Then you can appreciate what I've built here.
密室 机关墙
Secret rooms, hinged walls,
酸坑 窒息室
acid pits, asphyxiation chambers.
你知道我的黑橱柜吗
Are you familiar with my Black Closet?
是的
Yes.
我的杀人宫殿里有些地方
There are places in my murder palace
已经被冷落太久
that have sat in cold neglect for far too long.
你可以好好利用一下 孩子
You can put them to good use, old boy.
我洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
很好
Good.
-好了 -老天 看啊
- Now... - My God, look at this.
整层楼都得扒干净
The whole floor needs to be torn out.
这里做我的工作室再合适不过了
This space is perfect for my atelier.
肯定会很棒
It's gonna be sensational.
还有这个房♥间
And wait until you see this room.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
见朋友
Visiting a friend.
我以为这层没住人呢
I was told that nobody lives on this floor.
你不该待在这儿
You're a squatter.
特里斯坦 你收拾得不错啊
Tristan, you clean up pretty well.
我都要认不出你了
I barely recognized you.
谢谢 克劳迪娅
Thank you, Claudia.
你的伤痕呢
What happened to your cut?
手拿开
Get your paws off.
我来可不是
I'm not here to be a deposit
为了被你打骂的
in your spank bank.
被秒杀了吧 老爸
Owned, Dad.
出去
Get out.
再在我的旅馆见到你 我就报♥警♥
I'll call the cops if I see you in my hotel again.
模特啊
Models.
把这层楼扒干净
Tear this floor out?
那我去哪洗衣服啊
Where will I launder the linens?
不能让他碰任何一个房♥间
He can't be allowed to touch a single room.
别担心 哥们
Don't worry, dude.
包在我身上
I got this.
现在说来难以置信
It's hard to believe now
但抚养孩子从来不是我的期待之一
but raising kids was never a part of my hopes and dreams.
我有孩子的朋友只让我更加抵触这事
My friends with babies only made me more resistant.
老实说 我觉得他们的生活很枯燥
Their lives seemed kind of dreary, to be honest.
我想拯救孩子 别人的孩子
I wanted to save kids, other people's kids.
老实说
If I'm honest?
做最好的儿科医生
Being the best pediatrician possible
是我唯一真正的梦想
was my only real dream.
好了
Okay.
我们会送你去医院
We're going to get you to the hospital
给你打一大袋抗生素
and put you on a big fat IV of antibiotics.
好吗
Okay?
我们只需要他的大衣和拖鞋
We just need his slippers and his coat.
等等 医院
Wait, wait, wait, hospital?
这种肺炎
This kind of pneumonia,
与麻疹相关
the one we associate with, uh, the measles,
我们一般采取
is something we like to treat, uh,
强效手段治疗
aggressively.
我不明白他烧过39度的时候
I don't understand why you didn't you call me
你怎么不马上打给我
the second his fever went over a 103.
我们上次谈话后 我太羞愧了
I... I guess I felt ashamed after our last conversation.
你让我很不好意思
You made me feel pretty terrible.
求你告诉我他会没事的
Please just tell me he's gonna be all right.
希望吧 在楼上
I hope so. Upstairs.
对了 我并非不了解那些老生常谈
By the way, I'm not unaware of the obvious cliché here--
我想救孩子是因为我觉得自己需要被拯救
I wanted to save kids because I felt I needed saving.
但对我而言 还真是如此
But in my case the cliché is dead on.
可以说 我的童年并不幸福
Suffice it to say, mine was not a happy childhood.
然后霍尔登出现了
Then Holden showed up.
那是个天大的转变
It was a tectonic shift
我对自己一切的认知都被打乱了
where everything I thought I knew about myself got rearranged.
就像我终于真正的爱上了一个人
It was like I finally fell in love for real.
裂缝都合上 碎片重新拼接起来
All the cracks and missing pieces came together.
我觉得自己圆♥满♥了
I felt whole.
我找到了灵魂伴侣
I'd found my soul mate.
我一直不停地闻他的头
I couldn't stop smelling his head.
让我有种头晕目眩的感觉
It made me feel drowsy and giddy,
就像我们身处法国南部
like we were in the middle of a lavender field
一片薰衣草花田之中
in the south of France.
闻起来好真实
The smell was real.
他真的一股新鲜薰衣草的味道
He truly smelled like fresh lavender.
那将是我永远戒不掉的毒
It was and always will be my drug of choice.
我甚至怀疑自己是否真的爱约翰
I even wondered if I truly loved John,
因为我对他的感觉
because my feelings for him
从来不如对霍尔登那么强烈
were never as powerful as my feelings for Holden.
我一直觉得很内疚
And I've always felt guilty
因为斯嘉丽刚出生时我跟她
because I never quite bonded like that with Scarlett
就没那么有灵犀
when she was a baby.
那是一种特别的爱
It was a special kind of love.
或许是今生的唯一吧
Maybe a once in a lifetime thing.
然后他不见了
And then he disappeared.
霍尔登
Holden!
霍尔登
Holden?
霍尔登
Holden!
霍尔登
Holden!
起初
At first,
你每次听到电♥话♥
every time you hear the phone,
都以为是找到他了
you think they've found him.
心跳会加速
Your heart pounds.
喂
Hello?
一个月左右后
Then after a month or so,
电♥话♥不再有任何特别意义
the phone is just the phone.
你只能想尽一切办法撑下去
You do whatever you need to do to soldier on,
因为你告诉自己
because, you tell yourself,
时间是你这边的
time is on your side.
然后多年过去 你明白了
And then a year has gone by, and you understand
下一年也不会有什么区别
that the next year will not be much different.
这种感觉永远不会消退
This feeling will never go away...
因为你无法释怀
...'cause there is no getting over it,
你到不了另一边
there is no getting to the other side.
我还在继续生活
I do carry on.
主要是为了斯嘉丽
Mostly for Scarlett.
但也有很多时候 我会不知道为什么
But there are many days when I don't really know why.
有些日子可以忍♥受
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表