We ate all our parents.
所以才没有人来找我们
That's why nobody's looking for us.
我想妈妈了
I miss my mom.
玛德琳
Madeline,
已经四天了
it's been, like, four days.
你的疹子又出现了 你必须喝血
Your spots are coming back. You have to drink.
大家都是
All of you.
不
No.
你发烧了
You're burning up.
听着 就该甩掉他们
Listen, we should just off them.
这些得病的
All the sickies.
他们还活着的唯一原因
The only reason they're alive is
就是你喜欢玛德琳
because you have a crush on Madeline.
闭嘴 吉米
Shut up, Jimmy.
伙计 别叫我真名
Dude, don't use my real name.
现在她知道我的身份了
Now she knows who I am.
很快人人都会知道你是谁了
Pretty soon everybody's gonna know who you are.
你们杀了一个送披萨的
You killed the pizza delivery guy.
半小时之内人们就会发现他失踪了
In about 30 minutes, they're gonna know he went missing.
他们有你们的地址
They have your address.
警♥察♥会直奔此地的
The cops are gonna come right here to the house.
和我一起去科泰兹酒店吧
Come with me, all of you, to the Hotel Cortez.
那里有我们的同类
There are people there like us.
他们知道该如何处理
They'll know how to fix this.
对 大人对我们的指手画脚正是我们需要的
Right. Cause that's what we need-- adults telling us what to do.
见鬼去吧
Screw that.
听着 我们还有半小时的时间
Listen, we have half an hour.
我们可以离开
We can get out of here.
但 她呢
It's just... what about her?
规矩是你定的 麦克斯
You made the rule, Max.
没人可以活着离开我们
Nobody leaves us alive.
不
No!
是她造就的我们
She made us.
她可以离开
She can leave.
和我一起去科泰兹酒店吧
Come with me to the hotel.
我说了 走
I said leave!
我可以帮你们
I can help you!
好吧 我们走
Fine. We're leaving.
你去和警♥察♥解释吧
You explain it to the cops.
她还没醒
She's still out.
也许根本不会有感觉
She probably won't feel anything.
那太糟了
That's too bad.
我唯一的遗憾
My only regret
就是她根本不知道怎么死的
is that she won't know what's coming
也不知道是谁送她上的路
and who's giving it to her.
你要怎么做
What are you going to do?
我会一刀刺进她的心脏
I'm gonna stab her in the heart and then
再割下她的头
cut off her head.
保证她死得透透的
Make sure she stays dead.
那我要干什么
What do you want me to do?
看着就好
Watch.
看看有胆子的人是怎么把这事了了的
See how someone with cojones finishes the job.
够胆了吗
Ballsy enough for you?
多诺万 我不明白
Donovan, I don't understand this.
用她做诱饵吗
We're using her as bait?
她同意了吗
Did she agree to this?
这是备用计划吗
Is this plan "B"?
没有备用计划
There is no plan "B."
那我们要怎么做
Well, then, what are we doing?
这些摄像机是干什么的
What are all these cameras for?
我们把仇家都引过来 关到这里
We are collecting our enemies and putting them in here.
好好欣赏他们
We're gonna hate-watch.
我们的敌人
Our enemies?
你是说她的敌人吧
You mean her enemies, don't you?
她的敌人就是我的敌人
Her enemies are my enemies.
该死
Aw, shit.
天啊 多诺万
God, Donovan.
她爱我 艾芮斯
She loves me, Iris.
我从未停止爱她
And I never stopped loving her.
所有反对我们的人最后的下场就是这样
Anyone who's against us is gonna end up in here,
你记好了
so just keep that in mind.
你和那贱♥人♥没有未来的
There is no us with that bitch.
她心里只有自己
It's just her and surviving
她想什么时候弄死你就什么时候弄死你
until she decides it's time for you to die!
我们三人联手
The three of us, together--
是打败她的唯一办法
it's the only chance we have to destroy her.
你真以为我们三个是搭档吗
Did you really think the three of us could ever be partners?
那你为什么要救我
Well, then, why did you save me?
我心软了
I was weak.
就该让你死掉的
I should have let you die.
不
No.
会死的是你 孩子
You're the one who's gonna die, son.
你该听妈妈的话
You should listen to your mama.
她说得没错
She's right.
闭嘴
Shut up.
给我闭嘴
Shut up!
走吧
Go.
你以为自己是她的唯一吗
You think you're her one and only?
你就是这么想的吧 她早已抛下你
That's what you think? She has already moved on
另寻新欢了 绝对的
to the next one; you can count on it.
如果你还不明白
You don't know that,
你还真是有多帅就更有多蠢呢
then you're more dumb than you are pretty.
你还非常帅
And you are very pretty.
我已经不了解这个世界了
It is a world I no longer recognize
这个世界也已经不认识我了
and which no longer recognizes me.
不为人所知是福分 亲爱的
Anonymity is your friend, my love.
为了生存 我们必须谨慎
To survive, we must be cunning
更要隐姓埋名
and stick to the shadows.
娜塔莎不这么认为
Natacha does not see it that way.
她为未来世界迷住了
She has been drawn in by the future.
这个现代社会吸引了她
This modern world speaks to her.
你给了她那张黑色的
I haven't even seen her
塑料卡片后 我还没有见过她
since you gave her that black plastic card.
她嘴里就只有购物和打车软件了
She speaks of nothing but shopping and... Uber.
她花了我好多钱
She's costing me a fortune.
但也是值得的
But it's worth it, I'll admit.
这样一来 我就能和你独处了
I did it so I could have you all to myself.
我以为你是爱娜塔莎的
But I thought you loved Natacha.
我爱她是因为你爱她
I loved her because you did.
也因为当年我还年少 缺乏自信
And because I was young and lacking in self-confidence.
我以为对你来说 我还不够女人
I thought I wasn't woman enough for you.
小美人
Bellissima...
在我们俩眼中 你都足够女人味
you are woman enough for the both of us.
从你眼中我能看到逝去世界的一些东西
When I look at you, I see something of my vanished world.
你可以重新拥有那个世界
We can have that world again.
不
No.
已经不存在了
It is lost.
这个世界已经容不下魔法了
There is no place for enchantment anymore.
我们可以建造一片净土
We can make a place.
重新创造一个
We can create one.
过去的一百年里
God knows I've been trying
我一直在努力重造你
to recreate you for the last century.
那些苍白的复♥制♥品来了又去 马上就不存在了
A series of pale imitations, gone, or soon to be.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我在为我们清理道路
I've been clearing the way for us.
我们很快就能重新拥有曾经失去的了
We are so close to recapturing what we once lost.
我很快就能继承到一大笔钱
I'm about to come into a great deal of money.
我们可以用这笔钱把科泰兹
We can use it to turn the Cortez
打造成一个对抗现代社会的堡垒
into a fortress against the modern world.
我比你还讨厌现在这个世界
A world I hate even more than you.
那娜塔莎呢
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表