我想看看到底是不是他
I wanted to see if it was really him.
我想给你个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你想看谁 斯嘉
You wanted to see who, Scar?
霍尔登
Holden.
他在你住的旅馆里
He's at your hotel.
霍尔登死了 斯嘉丽
H-holden is dead, Scarlett.
不
No.
我看见他了 我刚才还跟他说话了
I saw him. I was just talking with him.
不 你没有
No, you weren't!
他死了 再也不会回来了 知道吗
He's dead, and he's never coming back, all right?
不许你再那样说了
So stop saying that!
我没撒谎
I'm not a liar.
我还拍照了
I took a picture.
我看见他了 他是活的
I saw him, and he was real,
-撒谎的人是你 -不
- and you lied to me. - No.
你说他死了 可我看见他了
You said he was dead, but I saw him.
老天爷 不敢相信你居然让我
Jesus christ, I can't believe you made me
再经历一次这样的遭遇
go through this again.
你认为霍尔登的事是我的错吗
You think Holden was my fault?
对不起 我太累了
I'm sorry, I'm very tired.
我要去睡了
I'm going to bed.
老天爷
Jesus christ.
我太美了
I look amazing.
我都想上我了
I would do me.
没有痘痘 也没有黑头
No zits, no blackheads.
毒品把我的皮肤都毁了
All that crystal was wrecking my skin,
让我看起来就是一副
making me look like something on that web site,
吸毒者的样子
"faces of meth."
现在我看起来就像24岁
Now I look, what, like, 24.
该死
Goddamn.
这病毒的奇妙之处就在于你永远不会变老
The beauty of the virus is you never age.
你现在拥有一个超强动力的免疫系统
You now have a supercharged immune system.
子弹能打死我吗
Can a bullet take me out?
银子弹或木棍呢
A silver bullet or a stake?
别傻了 那些当然会
Bitch, please, of course it can.
你要够聪明才能长生不老
You're only immortal if you're smart.
没有尖牙吗
No fangs?
我们不咬人
We don't bite.
我们割喉
We cut.
用力 用力
Harder, harder.
再用力
Harder.
千万别喝死人的血
Never drink from the dead
别喝那些有病的 虚弱的和不干净的人血
avoid the diseased, the feeble, the polluted.
不好的血液就像...
Bad blood is like a...
流感 或者更坏的东西
A bad flu or worse.
棺材呢
Coffins?
我更喜欢遮光的窗帘和达克斯娜床垫
I prefer blackout curtains and a Duxiana bed.
阳光不会让你死
The sun won't kill you,
但还是能避则避
but it should be avoided.
会削弱你的活力
It will sap your vitality.
贝利西莫
Bellissimo.
什么
What?
没什么 只是你让我想起了某个人
Nothing, you just remind me so much of someone.
你知道我最渴望什么吗
You know what I can't wait for?
去抓肯达尔·詹娜[著名模特]
To hunt Kendall Jenner.
那婊♥子♥在科切拉放我鸽子
Bitch blew me off once at Coachella.
我能杀了她吗
Can I kill her?
现在唯一能毁了你的就是
The only thing that can undo you now
你自己的鲁莽
is your own recklessness.
别被抓住了
Just don't get caught.
也别爱上别人
And don't fall in love.
你的心要留给我
That's the part you save for me.
永远
Forever.
你多大了
How old are you?
我出生于1904年
I was born in 1904.
谁把你转化的
Who turned you?
一个比你还要美的人
One who is even more beautiful than you.
不过他早就不在了
But he's long gone now.
所以只能将就着用你了
So you'll have to do.
你经历过战争时期 大萧条时期
Shit. So you lived through, like, the wars and the Depression
还见过克♥林♥顿♥ 什么都见过
and... Clinton and everything.
你最喜欢哪个时期
What was your favorite time?
每个年代都有其衰落的时候
Every decade has its decadence period.
那是我最鲜活的一段时光
That's when I'm most alive.
我最喜欢的是七十年代末期
I loved the late 1970s the most.
我是舞会女王
I was the disco queen.
现在也是
I still am.
黑暗令我神采奕奕
The darkness was the light.
我可以穿行于他们中间
I could walk amongst them
无所畏惧亦不被指摘
with no fear, no judgment.
那时我们已都是吸血鬼了
We were all vampires then.
天呐 我喜欢那感觉
Oh, my God. I like it.
时至今日我仍心怀哀恸
I mourn it still.
我设想过各种可能性
I think about everything that could have been,
如果我的朋友们都能活下来
had they all lived, my friends.
安迪 基思
Andy, Keith.
罗伯特
Robert.
他们所有人 都逝去了
All that... loss.
那些人是你杀的吗
Were those guys you killed?
他一周都撑不过
He won't last a week.
你想亲口告诉我吗
You want to say that to my face?
我刚告诉你了
I just did.
特里斯坦 能让我们单独待会儿吗
Tristan, would you give us a minute?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
我真不敢相信你转化了他
I can't believe you turned him.
他就是个愚蠢无用的模特
He's a stupid trashy model.
而你不过是个在肮脏地板上濒死的可怜瘾君子
And you were a pathetic addict dying on a filthy floor.
我没想过要伤害你
I didn't want to hurt you.
现在也不想
I still don't.
没有必要狼狈收场
There's no reason this has to end badly.
收场
End?
你要抛弃我吗
Are you throwing me out?
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
And I love you.
但你会慢慢明白
But you will learn--
不是那珍贵的病毒成就了你
it isn't our precious virus that makes you.
不是你杀戮的那些人
It isn't who you kill
或与你缠绵过的人造就了你
or who you screw.
是心碎
It's the heartbreaks.
愈痛 愈好
The bigger, the better.
我比你们任何人都明白
I know better than any of us.
去收拾东西吧
I'll let you pack your things.
你说过
You said,
你把我从鬼门关拉回来时的感觉
when you brought me back from the brink of death,
是你经历过的最类似于
that it was the closest thing you ever had
情感的体验 是你亲口告诉我的
to a spiritual experience. You tell me...
告诉我你转化他时也感受到了
You tell me you felt that when you made him.
老实说 那是
Honestly... It was...
我生命中 最
one of the most... erotic...
情♥色♥的 时刻之一
moments... of my life.
帅哥 今天过得不太顺吗
Hey there, handsome. Rough day?
小子 房♥客不能到后面来
Oh, cowboy, we don't allow guests back here.
别把我当成房♥客 今天我是个愤怒的父亲
Don't think of me as a guest, think of me as the angry father
你让我女儿在走廊里游荡了一天
whose daughter you let roam these halls today.
鉴于这里发生的一切你无所不知
There's not a thing that goes on in this place
所以你是同谋
that you don't know about, which makes you an accessory.
什么同谋
To what?
凶杀 或是绑♥架♥
Murder, maybe kidnapping.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表